PDA

View Full Version : Gravitation; Express Thoughts And Feelings Here

cowboydemon666
09-20-2004, 08:49 PM
I personally like the manga better. I know it doesn't have color, i know that the pictures don't move, but i still think its better. Gravitation is one of my favorite manga titles but im only on the 2nd one 'cuz i just started yesturday. But i think they're wonderful! Feel free to say any other thoughts about it here too!

P.S. and if you have any other suggestions for romance/comedy shows or manga books, just let me know!

Anime_Overload
09-22-2004, 05:48 PM
I hate Gravatation. They both sicken me.

If you want to read a very funny comedy/romace book go with Love Hina. The all time best manga ever created.

otaku_hos
09-23-2004, 05:04 AM
hahah,each person have the own feel about manga,plzz ,Anime_Overload don&#39;t say that,&#39;cauze I&#39;m a big fan of Gravitation and I don&#39;t like "Love Hina"<but sorry very much>,it&#39;s a little bit ecchi.
Yeah,and the anime of Gravitation is great too&#33;&#33; :D :blink:

DarkWind
09-23-2004, 10:12 AM
I&#39;m a BIG fan of Gravitation ~~ Personally I adore Shounin-ai ^^ Yuki & Souchi makes such a cute Couples XD
I didn&#39;t read the Manga, Only Watched the Anime. And I recommend it, The Songs are AMAZING &#33; Bad Luck is great Band ^^

Love Hina is another anime that I like, The drawaing is Nice but the story is not that good &#33; specially the parts where the turtels flying >__<&#33;
But, If your looking for Comdey Anime you should watch it ^^

Other anime that I recommend.
Midori No Hibi
Kyou Kara Maou
Kaleido Star
and The upcomming Anime " School Rumble" &#33;&#33;

As For Manga my Fav. are
W-juliet
Wild Act
Pretty Face
Peach Girl
Zettai Kareshi
Girl Got Game

These are the romantic Comedy Type ^^

Anime_Overload
09-24-2004, 12:02 AM
well im a guy and i don&#39;t like seeing 2 men kiss ok. :<_<:

otaku_hos
09-24-2004, 04:22 AM
oh yeah?^^ I M a girl, I don&#39;t like the girl with their short skirt,and when the wind come....hahahhahah&#33;&#33;^,^
But,whatever,I think after Anime_Overload watch the anime of Gravitation,you &#39;ll think something different.Try it&#33;It&#39;s not waste time to watch it&#33;&#33;I sure about it^^

cowboydemon666
09-26-2004, 06:24 PM
Thanks for all your recomendations, keep them coming&#33;

Shinkono Kokoro
10-04-2004, 07:17 PM
I love Gravitation!!! ^_^ lol. I haven't seen the anime, but I've read a good portion of the manga. It's really great. I found Love Hina funny. I liked it ((And I'm a girl for whatever that matters....)) They're both good series in different ways. Yuki and SHuichi are cute together, as are Naru and Keiitaro. ^_^ I like Gravitation music. ^_^ It's awesome. w00t for Gravitation!!

((P.S. Kaleido Star is bloody awesome!!!))

Nami-san
10-09-2004, 09:54 AM
I totally love Gravitation!!! its so cute they make boy love so right!!! hehe. Shuichi and Yuki are so cute together *squeels* kawaii!! hehe i love yaoi but i'm sooooo down with gravitation.

whats wrong with two guys kissing? the guys watch two girls kissing so whats up with that? but i like both, the way they to do it make it sooooo right hehe. I need to watch more yaoi and yuri. That again there's nothing wrong with two guys kissing. Yuki and Shuichi will rock each others world. YOU GOTTA LOVE GRAVITATION!!

Vetus
10-11-2004, 12:50 PM
I have only seen the first episode from the DVD of Newtype USA of July - and readed the review as well - and it looks very good. Moreover, it's my first yiaoi and I can appreciate this anime category, since I have an open mind. And I am the only one in my company that likes Gravitation - they all say it's awful. Nande?

Suggested romanse/comedy anime and manga: Ai Yori Aoshi. Althought it's been comparashed to other smash-hit romantic comedies like Love Hina, Ai Yori Aoshi is quite adorable. It's best described as a soft and gendle love story played out in the midst of some comedic circumstances.

whats wrong with two guys kissing? the guys watch two girls kissing so whats up with that? but i like both, the way they to do it make it sooooo right hehe. I need to watch more yaoi and yuri. That again there's nothing wrong with two guys kissing.
To be really honest, it's a kinda strange that for us - the guys - it seems too hot to see two women kiss each other but too discusting when we see two guys kiss each other. And most women like to kiss each other, but that's not happen to men.
Note: I'm a straight guy, not a gay. I just hate racism, that's all.

Regex
10-11-2004, 03:13 PM
Myself, i'm not interested in any of it. And furthermore, i rarely ever see cult-like followings of girl on girl action... But Yaoi, as it's come to be called, has turned into just that.. Cult-like. It just gets annoying.

SesshoumaruOtaku
03-17-2005, 01:11 PM
I hate Gravatation. They both sicken me.

If you want to read a very funny comedy/romace book go with Love Hina. The all time best manga ever created.Thanks, but I'll pass on all the underage fanservice. <.< I'm no pedophile.

Anyway, YukixShuichi is awesome! I adore Gravitation (as Bman and others know). It's one of my absolute favorite shows.

The manga I would have to say, is far better than the anime. Not saying the anime is bad, I <3 it too. The earlier volumes of the manga are better, in the latter volumes the manga-ka's style changes and it's not as good.

cowboydemon666
07-01-2005, 11:05 AM
If you want to read a very funny comedy/romace book go with Love Hina. The all time best manga ever created.i love Love Hina. its one of my favorite manga but im only on volume 6...