PDA

View Full Version : Which Band Do You Despise?

homeless_with_no_PC
09-16-2004, 08:30 PM
There are many bands/singers that deserve to rot in hell. For me there are too many to just name them ALL here, but still, I made a little ranking:

1- Glay (OMG they just SUCK)
2- Evanescense (what's worst than pseudo‘dark’gothic or whatever bands that appear on mtv?)
3- Blink 182 (my ears BLEED)
4- Linking Park (they rock... NOT. My 12 year old cousin loves them and he thinks he is so mean and tough... PLEASE)
5- Limp Bizkit (society hates us,everybody sucks, our lives are so bad, we are sooo mean and rude booo hooo....)
6- Avril Lavigne (being depressive and suicidal is just sooo f*****g fashionable!)
I could go on for ever...
What do you think people?

Gjallarhorn
09-16-2004, 08:37 PM
Good Charlette(they call themselves a rock band...what a joke....and they sound like girls)
Simple Plan(Bouncy bouncey boune.....*elmer fud vioce*"i huntin wabbits")
Mest(.........no.......)
Evanescence(supposed to be dark and gloomy...but its not)
Avril Lavigne("Corperate naughty girl"-PikuNe, and she soulds like Atlantis Moriset....i cant spell it)
Hoobastank(they were good until they came out with "the reasons"....worse song ever)

retro
09-17-2004, 12:02 PM
Pop bands!

5 piece boy bands

Westlife/Take That/Backstreet Boys/n'sync .. etc etc

Han
09-17-2004, 04:57 PM
Good Charlotte

AngryYoungMan
09-17-2004, 07:08 PM
Avril lavigne and anyone who sings country

Mystical p-chan
09-18-2004, 11:20 AM
I HATE ALL RAP AND JAZZ ARTISTS!!!!!!!

Han
09-18-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Mystical p-chan@Sep 18 2004, 05:20 PM
I HATE ALL JAZZ ARTISTS!!!!!!!
No you don't

Mystical p-chan
09-18-2004, 12:04 PM
I know what I like! And I don't like Jazz or Rap. (and most of Country, some are good. Not all)

AngryYoungMan
09-19-2004, 02:51 PM
damn, I forgot about all rap artists

Manhattan_Project_2000
09-19-2004, 05:38 PM
All Rap Except - Eminem, DMX, Busta Rhymes, Dr. Dre has his moments...
All Country/Western/Bluegrass Except- Johnny Cash
All Nu-Punk
All Nu-Metal
Most all J-Whatever

Bubblegum Pop
09-19-2004, 06:24 PM
i hate mostly all country bands, they suck! most country sucks! and i hate most grunge bands!

Fabala
09-19-2004, 09:19 PM
Most of the time when I don't like a singer/band I ignore them, you know? I figure despising them means caring about them in some degree and...eh. However, I DO despise and detest anything involving Hayashibara Megumi/Megumi Hayashibara. *shudder* Oh does she hurt my ears, my senses, and every sense of the term "original" I know.

Ollie
09-19-2004, 11:47 PM
I don't despise, but i don't like -

Maroon 5. Singer has the most annoying voice ever. The fact that the radio stations won't stop playing them does not help.[and using a school bus that plays a "hits" radio station, i can't change it to something better -_-]

Evanescence - occasionally I like listening to this group, really liked them when they first came out....but it got old, fast. Especially when so many of your friends are angsting Christians who can't listen to anything other than Evanescence and Linkin Park since those are the only bands that express their pain without resulting to 'cussing'. 9_9

homeless_with_no_PC
09-20-2004, 12:31 PM
mmm, I forgot about the rap artists... yeah I really hate them.
About jazz... well, I don'tl like jazz, but I don't hate it either. It's just boring

En Svensk Tiger
09-22-2004, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by homeless_with_no_PC@Sep 20 2004, 06:31 PM
mmm, I forgot about the rap artists... yeah I really hate them.
About jazz... well, I don'tl like jazz, but I don't hate it either. It's just boring
No you don't hate them. hate is such a strong emotion that it is almost impossible to "hate" a band..It has just become normal to use the word about everything...

And for Rap artists, some are good, some are bad..a genre of music has to have some skilled musicians. Even if I don't like country, I know that there probably are many skilled country artists who deserve respect, just as there are some that are just sellout and lame..

So please, stop with the "I hate rap" and "I hate country" stuff..'cause you don't -.-

As for me, there are many artists whom I dislike, but I don't bother to type down the list..let's just say that all the sellout artists at MTV aren't exactly my cup of tea... but pop music isn't about poetry and skill..it's about entertainment...

Enough

Eris
09-22-2004, 07:25 AM
-Black Wind-: Believe me, i can really despise a band. (to the point of wanting to force feed them with their intestines)

Here's what i hate:
All rap artists
All RNB artists
All rock artists
All non-DIY punk artists
All pop artists

En Svensk Tiger
09-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by PikuNe@Sep 22 2004, 01:25 PM
-Black Wind-: Believe me, i can really despise a band. (to the point of wanting to force feed them with their intestines)

Here's what i hate:
All rap artists
All RNB artists
All rock artists
All non-DIY punk artists
All pop artists
If that is the case, I think you hate a bit too much..but hey, why not?
What music do you like then? It must be something -.-

And I must admit...I do hate The Black Eyed Peas... with my entire heart..

Pakachu
09-22-2004, 10:10 AM
limp bizkit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::beats severily with whatever is availible at the moment::

Especially when so many of your friends are angsting Christians who can't listen to anything other than Evanescence and Linkin Park since those are the only bands that express their pain without resulting to 'cussing'. 9_9

holy... i never even noticed that...

AngryYoungMan
09-22-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Whispers@Sep 20 2004, 12:47 AM
Especially when so many of your friends are angsting Christians who can't listen to anything other than Evanescence and Linkin Park since those are the only bands that express their pain without resulting to 'cussing'. 9_9
I listen to linkin park, and not only am I hardly an angsty christian, but I also listen to bands who swear a LOT. Ever heard Liberate by Disturbed? (and yes, disturbed does have religious undertones, but I tend to ignore them.)

And Black wind, just because you don't have the capacity to hate a form of music with all your heart, that doesn't mean that I don't. I have more hate to give than you think.

Oh yeah, Good Charlotte, and all those other new punk rock bulls*** bands. I hates them so much!!

En Svensk Tiger
09-23-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by AngryYoungMan@Sep 23 2004, 12:56 AM
And Black wind, just because you don't have the capacity to hate a form of music with all your heart, that doesn't mean that I don't. I have more hate to give than you think.

Well my real point was that hate is an abused word, because that hate is such a strong emotion.. I mean, you hate the person who killed your parents, or you hate guy who beat you up and took all your money..

Personally I am "glad" that music i dilsike exists, so that I can talk bad about it and look down on it... We all need things to hate I guess..

Han
09-23-2004, 07:18 AM
everything related to Techno/Trance...

AngryYoungMan
09-26-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by -Black Wind-@Sep 23 2004, 08:17 AM
Personally I am "glad" that music i dilsike exists, so that I can talk bad about it and look down on it... We all need things to hate I guess..
"Mike, I have to say I liked complaining about the old set more than the new ones."
"Yeah I miss complaining already."

:lol:

Ami~chan
09-27-2004, 12:46 PM
*gets a flamethrower and burns all Nelly cds to a crisp*
I hate rap!!! But I hate the Beastie Boys the most. They cant even rap! Theyre old people who talk about utter nonsense.
Any redneck country too.

Suzuna
10-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Evanescence. They've been killed for me. My sister listens to them ALL THE TIME and tries to imitate Amy Lee's style and it's horrible and burns my poor sensitive ears.

Annik
10-16-2004, 10:58 AM
Anything I don't like the sound of - Pearl Jam, for one.

I happen to like many things in many genre's.

I just.... really.... hate.... Pearl Jam.

Seyia
10-16-2004, 11:41 AM
There are many bands/singers that deserve to rot in hell. For me there are too many to just name them ALL here, but still, I made a little ranking:

1- Glay (OMG they just SUCK)
2- Evanescense (what's worst than pseudo‘dark’gothic or whatever bands that appear on mtv?)
3- Blink 182 (my ears BLEED)
4- Linking Park (they rock... NOT. My 12 year old cousin loves them and he thinks he is so mean and tough... PLEASE)
5- Limp Bizkit (society hates us,everybody sucks, our lives are so bad, we are sooo mean and rude booo hooo....)
6- Avril Lavigne (being depressive and suicidal is just sooo f*****g fashionable!)
I could go on for ever...
What do you think people?i despise you so much you hate most of my favorite bands except for Glay they suck for real.

Good Charlette(they call themselves a rock band...what a joke....and they sound like girls)
Mest(.........no.......)
Avril Lavigne("Corperate naughty girl"-PikuNe, and she soulds like Atlantis Moriset....i cant spell it)
Hoobastank(they were good until they came out with "the reasons"....worse song ever)i thought you were my friend
I thought all of you were my friends:(

Eris
10-16-2004, 12:34 PM
blink182, GC and Avril suck so incredibly bad i can't even come up a word to describe the suckage with.

homeless_with_no_PC
10-19-2004, 08:34 PM
No you don't hate them. hate is such a strong emotion that it is almost impossible to "hate" a band..It has just become normal to use the word about everything...

And for Rap artists, some are good, some are bad..a genre of music has to have some skilled musicians. Even if I don't like country, I know that there probably are many skilled country artists who deserve respect, just as there are some that are just sellout and lame..

So please, stop with the "I hate rap" and "I hate country" stuff..'cause you don't -.-

As for me, there are many artists whom I dislike, but I don't bother to type down the list..let's just say that all the sellout artists at MTV aren't exactly my cup of tea... but pop music isn't about poetry and skill..it's about entertainment...

Enough

When I'm in my car, and I tune some radio station there's crap. I think ‘mmm, maybe I'll just put some other station’, and I do it. To my surprise, there's crap too. I tune another, and another, and another and there's just crap. In that moment I truly feel hate.

I agree, hate is a strong emotion, but you are allowed to hate. I hate many things... George W Bush, mayonaise, smelly socks, some bands/singers (I don't hate them personally, I just hate what they produce)...

I guess I'm not a hate-free person like you.

Dark_Misery
10-19-2004, 08:42 PM
I don't like Hilary Duff...even though she's not in a band..she still sucks..

Terra
10-21-2004, 08:53 PM
i agree. hilary duff sucks. more like Hilarious Puff...i don't like 'black eyed peas' and evanesaence (dunno how to spell) either.

Alyssa
10-22-2004, 04:39 AM
Hm... haha, these posts have really been funny so far.

And to whoever says Avril sucks, well *sigh, you are missing out. But it is your opinion, so I won't say anything further...

Anyways, back to the chase ~ there is only one band I have a bad vibe for, and that's T.A.T.U. Omg, so kiddish. I was wondering what happened to them? lol - That type of music I can't stand much for.

Call it really extreme, but weird taste in music.

Rainb0w
10-22-2004, 04:22 PM
I can't stand the dime a dozen manufactured groups like Busted or McFly. No more, please!

TheWickedOne
10-22-2004, 04:31 PM
I don't like the jets there songs get on my nurves!!

Straw_hat
10-22-2004, 05:26 PM
i hate G unit

Deathscythe
10-27-2004, 05:33 PM
Busted, McFly, GC, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and many more i cant think of right now

amuro1
10-28-2004, 12:59 PM
i hate new found glory and simple plan and incubus

Deathscythe
10-28-2004, 04:52 PM
i hate new found glory and simple plan and incubus

i agree new found g;lory are horrible xD lol and simple plan i actually havent heard much of them and what i have heard i cant remember what its like but im sure they sucked xD but i gotta say i hated incubuis but they have two good songs O_O i know sounds weird but i wish you were here and drive arent too bad xD lol

JiruCloud
10-30-2004, 01:28 PM
I like Incubus... but I despise Good Charlotte... bleack... and U2... and that song "If I gave it all away for just one thing" whoever sings that needs to be shot...

_hades the wicked
10-30-2004, 03:29 PM
Oh my God!!!! How come nobody mentioned that bi*** britney spears????

StarryMidnight
10-30-2004, 03:38 PM
Good Charlette
Any rap groups
Backstreet boys
N'sync

Kilawher Shazarade
10-30-2004, 03:44 PM
Hm'wow. There's quite a few I dislike.. but I'd have to say, the ones I despise most are Blink 182 and Simple Plan.

Basically, I dislike Rap, Country, Pop/Punk, and most Metal artists. They all seem sort of dull to me; repetitive to say the least.

ryu-otaku
10-30-2004, 04:06 PM
I Despise or hate Goth music like Marylin Manson, etc. but i enjoy Rock/pop! =)

Eris
10-30-2004, 04:12 PM
ryu-otaku: X_X; Marilyn does not play goth. He plays crossover.

Metaldork
10-30-2004, 08:04 PM
I hate Rap, Pop, techno and Hip Hop. That is crap.

Rainb0w
10-30-2004, 08:42 PM
The worst of all has to be the "hard-core-you-know-the-score" hard house nonsense. Bump Bump Bump Bump hardcoreyouknowthescore Bump Bump Bump Bump...:wacko:

Deathscythe
10-31-2004, 06:26 AM
Noise next door (i think thats them)

Kisho
11-04-2004, 08:19 PM
I hate All Rap
All boy bands
All Emo bands
All "punk" bands
All rap
All emo bands
All rap
All boy bands

kira yamato89
11-04-2004, 08:23 PM
how can u hate rap it invented slang brought nice rims and pimps

Metaldork
11-04-2004, 08:45 PM
Rap is Bull.

kira yamato89
11-04-2004, 08:46 PM
was that a rasist comment

Straw_hat
11-04-2004, 08:49 PM
i hate country music

Metaldork
11-04-2004, 08:50 PM
I duno what do you think.

Kisho
11-04-2004, 08:54 PM
was that a rasist comment
You wouldn't say that if an african american person came in making a similar comment about white people.

Rap does suck, the ultimate.

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 07:43 AM
McFly, Busted.. believe i said them already xD

Red hot chili peppers (i only like californication x.x)
50 Cent
eminem (only like the way i am x.x)
D12 (i only like fight music and How come)
Hanson x.x
and more..

sorry i cant think xD

Yunfei
11-05-2004, 08:05 AM
Let me educate you a bit rap and R&B are the best the beat and the rythem of the songs are to die for. Rock sucks!!! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Some of it is good and some of it is bad I dont want to sound totally hateful to rock but if you say rap sucks than you have no taste.

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 08:19 AM
Let me educate you a bit rap and R&B are the best the beat and the rythem of the songs are to die for. Rock sucks!!! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Some of it is good and some of it is bad I dont want to sound totally hateful to rock but if you say rap sucks than you have no taste.

>.>

<.<

kay.. i like Heavy Metal, Rock and J-pop mainly but i do like everything else as well it just really depends on the song.. i find that alot of this new G-unit mojo jojo mo'fo rap shizzaz isnt too great like 50 cent.. and alot of eminems stuff also some more xD i do like however bizzy bone, ^_^ some of 2 pac, alot of Usher ^_^ and some other ppl are one hit wonders one would be Kanye West with Through the Fire

anywho

point to this is i dont think any of it sucks just some stuff i dont like in my opinion some rappers rockers pop and rnb artists should just stop there are alot of good and bad in all sections

like omfg Spice Girls kick *** in pop

and so on heh!

>.> they really are good though you know

no, no, no, no (x2)

now listen little child..
there will come a day
when you will be able,
able to say, never mind the pain
all the aggravation
you know theres a better way
for you and me, to be

lmao xD

ryu-otaku
11-05-2004, 08:38 AM
I hate country and western

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 08:39 AM
I hate country and western

LMAO!! x.x I dont like alot of it and that of which i do like of it i dontlike much but i do like some

kira yamato89
11-05-2004, 09:07 AM
who doesnt

Alyssa
11-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Bands I despise: Hm... anything to do with rap, opera, and country. Well, except Shania Twain of course, she's the only type of Canadian country singer I like. The rest I don't care.

My friend on MSN loves old country songs. I dunno how I can live with that kind of music around my house... lol...

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 09:30 AM
lmao xD yeah i couldnt live with country or some others but i unno its not all bad x.x

Alyssa
11-05-2004, 09:31 AM
Metallica is getting off my good books soon too. I only liked their older songs from way back when. Now, just not to my liking. St. Anger just hit my spreadsheet as incapable of proficiency.

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 09:43 AM
there are alot of bands that are like that now and i still like Metallica but there newer stuff isnt as great though isnt too bad in my books i mean i heard worse lol xD

Alyssa
11-05-2004, 09:48 AM
Worst band now - Tatu

Do you think that should be a good heading? I never liked them much...

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 09:51 AM
I actually like two of there songs lol, the first being All the things she said and two being 30 minutes (russian version) they were pretty catchy but other than that they were a pretty bad band and not bad as in good xD

Alyssa
11-05-2004, 09:55 AM
Err... how about Marilyn Manson? **shouldn't have brought it up, but thought it was worth the figure* I hate them A LOT.

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 09:59 AM
he has two good songs to me heh! this is the new >.> and beautiful people though yeah i dont like him too much.. I also never ever liked GC but they have sorta one good song heh! "predictable" >.> it has a really cool tune after hes in the phone box and is like NEVER!!!!! then the tunes all cool and like do do do do do do

Alyssa
11-05-2004, 10:01 AM
lol - at least every band had one good song though. But the band I thought turned out from good to being a complete poser was Limp Bizkit. Never heard them much, only listened to Jpop songs, but I hear he was awful after his prime.

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 10:05 AM
Limb Bizkit do have some good songs.. there latest ones not being too great but oh well lol and awhile back all i ever listened too was J-pop lmao i was hooked on it but then i started hearing more english music and yeah x.x sorta mixed so now i just listen to them all together but yeah are there any Jap bands you despise?

Frozen Tears
11-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Bands I despise: Hm... anything to do with rap, opera, and country. Well, except Shania Twain of course, she's the only type of Canadian country singer I like. The rest I don't care.

My friend on MSN loves old country songs. I dunno how I can live with that kind of music around my house... lol...Aw Man well atleast we both dislike country and Opera...Any Boy band Groups or Pop whew...NO..Cant stand em one bit

Alyssa
11-05-2004, 10:17 AM
Limb Bizkit do have some good songs.. there latest ones not being too great but oh well lol and awhile back all i ever listened too was J-pop lmao i was hooked on it but then i started hearing more english music and yeah x.x sorta mixed so now i just listen to them all together but yeah are there any Jap bands you despise?Nope, because the ones on the internet are the good ones. They don't post bad ones on the net, actually.

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 10:22 AM
Lol well true i gotta admit i havent download something i never liked xD but uh yeah lol anywho can i ask where do you get most of your music from Alyssa? i find it hard trying to get J-pop/others lol xD

Frozen Tears
11-05-2004, 10:23 AM
Does anybody listen to Se7en or Young Guns!?Crystal K is sometimes alright I can deal with them sometimes..and sometimes I cant wait no I Hate se7en with a passion

Fabala
11-05-2004, 10:35 AM
Whether it counts or not, -I- personally despise Hayashibara Megumi >< Evil...apart from finding her just not very good/overrated.

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 10:51 AM
gah x.x i love Megumi i think shes amazing i admit not one of the best but she does have alot of good songs

Fabala
11-05-2004, 11:01 AM
Eh, personal opinion. I've tried her, I honestly have. She's just so...bland. My deal with her is that she can hit every note in her songs, but she doesn't make me care about the song, or the character she's in while singing it.

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 11:39 AM
i undeerstand what you mean ^_^ and i can see it with some songs of hers though others well yeah i believe she does make me (at least xD) care

Fabala
11-05-2004, 12:01 PM
I think it really bothers me that after all of that she is just SO popular... I think my Megumi (Megumi Ogata) can beat her down even with laryngitis ^^;;; All personal opinion though, I suppose.

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 12:03 PM
x.x you really dont like Megumi HayashiBara do you xD well how about Maaya Sakamoto?

Metal_Knuckles
11-05-2004, 12:07 PM
i hate Blink 182 the suck and they make me sick!!:mad:

Fabala
11-05-2004, 12:08 PM
Prefer her to Hayashibara anyway... Really, I think she's good. A sweet, clear voice...and good with English ^_~

Now then...for the topic... I'm going to get slaughtered for this one, but I'm not a fan of Ayumi Hamasaki either ^^;;;

Metal_Knuckles
11-05-2004, 12:10 PM
delete one of those plz!!:( srry i tried to edit it and i messed up!!:( :sweatdrop :oy:

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 12:19 PM
Prefer her to Hayashibara anyway... Really, I think she's good. A sweet, clear voice...and good with English ^_~

Now then...for the topic... I'm going to get slaughtered for this one, but I'm not a fan of Ayumi Hamasaki either ^^;;;

O_O ..least your honest...

LMAO!!

uh heh! well may i ask why not? lol xD

Master_Will
11-05-2004, 12:20 PM
backstreet boys
HATE THEM!!!!!!!

Fabala
11-05-2004, 12:45 PM
I know, I know...people seem to think I have terrible taste when they don't bother listening to the ones I DO like ;ppp Step beyond those who are popular now and perhaps now alone, I say.

uh heh! well may i ask why not? lol xD

To be perfectly honest, her voice grates on me, as well as being uninteresting. Though the reason I would mention her here is she again is SO popular, though I don't think she's all that good =/ Ah well...I suppose I will never have the experience of meeting other people who love Nakajima Miyuki and Ogata as I do =/ Alas.

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 12:47 PM
I know, I know...people seem to think I have terrible taste when they don't bother listening to the ones I DO like ;ppp Step beyond those who are popular now and perhaps now alone, I say.

To be perfectly honest, her voice grates on me, as well as being uninteresting. Though the reason I would mention her here is she again is SO popular, though I don't think she's all that good =/ Ah well...I suppose I will never have the experience of meeting other people who love Nakajima Miyuki and Ogata as I do =/ Alas.

>.> sorry i havent heard them i will try and get something by them and listen to it and will see lol ^_^

is there anything you can reccomend?

plzjustdie
11-07-2004, 05:11 PM
Mest(.........no.......)
Hoobastank(they were good until they came out with "the reasons"....worse song ever)
omfg every single thing you said is true i really couldnt have said it better myself
here are more

yellowcard (NOT rock in any way)
all pop and rap and r&b

homeless_with_no_PC
11-14-2004, 12:03 AM

My friend on MSN loves old country songs. I dunno how I can live with that kind of music around my house... lol...

YOU HATE OPERA??????? That is UNBELIEVABLE! How can anyone hate opera? I'm sorry but my poor, little mind doesn't process that kind of information.

DownRight-eviL
11-14-2004, 12:21 AM
I like opera... *Is offended* XD

Metaldork
11-14-2004, 12:53 AM
I hate rap, hip hop, r&b..alot *Takes a rap cd and throws it across the room*

souichi tsujii
11-14-2004, 08:47 AM
Anything on the top ten chart. (except Vertigo by U2, I'm totally in love with that song)

Metal_Knuckles
11-15-2004, 05:12 PM
lol!! thats funny!!

Zackiroth
12-15-2004, 02:50 PM
Hmm... I dispise... GoodCharlotte/ LinkinPark/ Evanescance/ All RnB/ Most Rap/ Most J-stuff/ Hoobastank/ All Pop and... The new Greenday Album, amongst other things.

Dreamer808
12-16-2004, 01:28 PM
I add this on to bands I dislike BECAUSE so many are dissing the ones I love!!!!!

I like:
1-Evanesence~they're really musical geniuses (they add rock into the classical orchestra making it a grand design), it makes you think about the lyrics, and besides it's Christian rock if you can't understand the feelings of what the song is saying than don't listen to it. They're's only one song about suicide and there's a whole meaning behind it. Try actually listening to it and you can understand it.

2-Linkin Park~are geniuses. They mix rap with rock in a unique style...and I'm not even a rap fan! Rock on!

3-Good Charlette-what I've learned over the years is that wierd isn't bad it's just different and being different makes it unique. I liked 'em when they were old school and I like 'em now that they've grown up a little...

Anyone I didn't name here I probably listen to a lot but don't know there names. I'm not really into Blink 182 :badrazz: though. I guess you have tp have a taste for certain things...!

wolfy_rose
12-16-2004, 01:33 PM
um... Well Simple PLan.. New Found Glory, Avril Lavigne, And a bunch more!!

sakura gohan mathers
12-16-2004, 01:43 PM
:eek: :mad: I Hate All Country Bands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They Suck A** .THEY MAKE MY HEAD WANT TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

BUT I LOVE GOOD CHARLOTTE AND OTHER HARD ROCK AND PUNK BANDS:) :awe:

Darkasiangurl
12-16-2004, 01:49 PM
I hate Backstreet boys ,D12,Nsync(what use to be ),and some other groups.

*~MMfan48~
03-20-2005, 08:40 AM
All pop boy bands,Rap/R&B,Classic,Country..
Avril Lavigne, Good Charlotte, Maroon 5, Linkin Park, and I could go one farther...but it's to early in the morning to think u.u (as you can see, i really only like metal XD)

DarkPrinceBman
03-20-2005, 08:43 AM
Well I hate more popish things, Im more into Emo, punk and Metal. Oh and a Band that I hate most is SugarCult

Tsuna Kadiri
03-20-2005, 08:49 AM
SIMPLE PLAN.... Ashlee Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Most Rap music (but some songs are O.K), Dashboard Confessional, Avril Lavigne, Backstreet Boys, and I believe those are the ones I dispise the most!

lucifer666
03-22-2005, 08:30 AM
i hate back street boys

*~MMfan48~
03-23-2005, 06:39 AM
I have so many I could go on for ever....but here are the main ones, and some type of music that envoles bands I hate:
Pop Boy Bands
Bands that call them selvs punk when their not
Avil(or how ever you spell her poser a** name)
The Monkeys
Good Charlotte
Country
Brittney Spears
Other slutty girl singers
R&B music
Rap music(that ain't even music....)
Blink 182
Simple Plan
Linkin' Park
Classical music
The Blues
And others I can't think of right now...

g0d_of_death
03-23-2005, 01:58 PM
I hate all those bands that call themselves punk, when in reality we all know they're just stupid posers. Bands like that include: Good Charlotte and Simple Plan.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-23-2005, 02:03 PM
I hate all those bands that call themselves punk, when in reality we all know they're just stupid posers. Bands like that include: Good Charlotte and Simple Plan.
Ahhh, my god... I HATE SIMPLE PLAN. With a passion.. and not a good passion, either.... >__<

DarkPrinceBman
03-23-2005, 04:09 PM
I do not hate any music, I just would rather listen to other things, some of those bands that I would rather not listen to are, G-Unit, Darkness, Porno Grafitti, and a few more but in all I like mostly every type of music, if you would like to see Download SoulSeek at www.slsknet.org and then look me up (bman666)

Kaoru217
03-26-2005, 08:57 PM
SIMPLE PLAN SUCKS! THEY ARE THE BIGGEST POSERS!!!!!!! THEIR SINGING SUCKS BAAAAD! i hope the burn in the pits of hell!

I Love Elfy
03-26-2005, 09:30 PM
One Word "Hanson"

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
03-27-2005, 01:51 AM
linken park sorry peps but i hate that band

kitsuna
03-28-2005, 07:30 AM
Backstreet Boys ( OMG once liked them when i was what 6[or 7 or 8 something around that] O.o)

Brittney Spears (>.< <--only thing i can say)

~Kitsuna~

fullmetal_alchemist_fan
04-17-2005, 11:41 AM
I hate rap.How could you people hate evanecese or avril lavigne.You have lost your minds.They are my favorites.

sazico234
04-18-2005, 02:37 AM
i really really depise girls aloud lol i h8 pop like that there just sluts wiv no talent

Fabala
04-18-2005, 07:52 AM
The time has come, to mention her again... I cannot STAND Hayashibara Megumi. And I stick to it.

Mistress Koneko
04-18-2005, 08:10 AM
I can not STAND Bjork.....

I used to not exactly love her or hate her...I even liked one or 2 of her songs at one point....till I got a new roommate who was OBSESSED with Bjork....she would blast it and sing along with it at top volume ALL THE TIME!! >_< So it DEFINATELY pushed me over to the hate side of the balancing scale....

Tsuna Kadiri
04-18-2005, 08:25 AM
I can not STAND Bjork.....
Is she the crazy woman that dressed up like a duck at the Grammy awards or something?... She freaks me out... >____<

Oh yeah, and I'm re-expressing my hate for Simple Plan.

Fabala
04-18-2005, 09:50 AM
She can be difficult to listen to. A little...grating, yes?

I keep some respect stored away for her for her performance in Dancer in the Dark.

Mistress Koneko
04-18-2005, 09:57 AM
Is she the crazy woman that dressed up like a duck at the Grammy awards or something?... She freaks me out... >____<

Oh yeah, and I'm re-expressing my hate for Simple Plan.
yes and it was a swan...I think I heard someone say about that outfit that she definately marched to the beat of her own tone deaf drummer XD

/Aifa|
04-18-2005, 09:58 AM
Woah, I just noticed this thread and damn, it makes me think again before telling someone who my favourite band is. From this page only, i see that everybody hates anybody. But ill join in anyway...

omg, i cant actually think of a band i hate .... wtf. Oh wait, i dont like Fred Durst so i dont like Limpbizkit then, but i still listen to their music -ah stuff it, i dont really hate any bands out there.

Tsuna Kadiri
04-18-2005, 10:05 AM
yes and it was a swan...I think I heard someone say about that outfit that she definately marched to the beat of her own tone deaf drummer XD
That sounds like a good way to put it. ^__^ She's just.... different.. like M.J.. no wait.. NOT like M.J..

Also, I'm not a big fan of Boy Bands either.. their just too cookie cutter.. >____<

viperson
04-18-2005, 10:07 AM
why do every one care wat type of music pple listen to i dont well i dont even listen to music so a despise them all

Goddess Iris
04-21-2005, 03:50 AM
I Never Liked A1!!i Hate Them!!

Milly
04-23-2005, 03:24 PM
I don't really like Evanescense all too well:<_<: . The other bands are okay.:)

mitzi
04-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Evanescense ---- :<_<:

Cell
04-27-2005, 11:23 AM
I hate any band that has any thing to do with rap, country or pop

nyar majinn
05-05-2005, 09:53 AM
mc fly