PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 4

Lightfighter
06-03-2015, 07:51 PM
It's happening!

The first trailer has just been released.

https://youtu.be/GE2BkLqMef4

Er mah gerd, it looks awesome.

Nekogami
06-03-2015, 10:55 PM
I did my waiting! 5 years of it!

someoneofforumpast
06-04-2015, 08:49 AM
As long as it comes out on PS3 I will be content :)

TragiK313
06-12-2015, 09:02 PM
As long as it comes out on PS3 I will be content :)

Hate to say it man cuz I feel the same way but.. don't get your hopes up. I will play the game. But if you ask me, we're gonna have to fork over the cash for the next gen. On the up side it's just one more game I have to buy a ps4 for. Kingdom Hearts 3 uncharted 4. Elder scrolls online. And the biggie for me.. assassins creed syndicate

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Two more days man. Bethesda's got the first press release this year. If you ask me no way they would drop the fallout 4 trailer two weeks before e3 if they didn't have something else big to show off. I am syked

someoneofforumpast
06-15-2015, 09:17 AM
Hate to say it man cuz I feel the same way but.. don't get your hopes up. I will play the game. But if you ask me, we're gonna have to fork over the cash for the next gen. On the up side it's just one more game I have to buy a ps4 for. Kingdom Hearts 3 uncharted 4. Elder scrolls online. And the biggie for me.. assassins creed syndicate

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Two more days man. Bethesda's got the first press release this year. If you ask me no way they would drop the fallout 4 trailer two weeks before e3 if they didn't have something else big to show off. I am syked

yea I already got my hopes smashed for a older gen console on another forum. But it is stupid that they won't do that cause it is being built on teh Skyrim engine and that plays just fine on my PS3 xD

Ranshiin
06-15-2015, 09:53 AM
yea I already got my hopes smashed for a older gen console on another forum. But it is stupid that they won't do that cause it is being built on teh Skyrim engine and that plays just fine on my PS3 xD

November is the release month from what I've heard. Can't remember the precise date. Either the 17th or the 24th.

Also seriously, PS3/360 is outdated as hell now, if Bethesda are smart they'll forego the old-gen consoles because otherwise they'd have to water the game down to make it run on old hardware. I mean, just look at the terrible and nasty 'ports' of games such as NFS: Rivals, Destiny, The Crew, Horizon 2, etc. Most of them run like ass on the old consoles and I know Destiny had to be dumbed down for it to even work.

No offense, 'cus those old consoles are great - but the one/two years for transitioning between the generations is over. Devs need to concentrate on making games for the new consoles and stop restricting themselves to make them work on the old. x3.

someoneofforumpast
06-15-2015, 05:33 PM
November is the release month from what I've heard. Can't remember the precise date. Either the 17th or the 24th.

Also seriously, PS3/360 is outdated as hell now, if Bethesda are smart they'll forego the old-gen consoles because otherwise they'd have to water the game down to make it run on old hardware. I mean, just look at the terrible and nasty 'ports' of games such as NFS: Rivals, Destiny, The Crew, Horizon 2, etc. Most of them run like ass on the old consoles and I know Destiny had to be dumbed down for it to even work.

No offense, 'cus those old consoles are great - but the one/two years for transitioning between the generations is over. Devs need to concentrate on making games for the new consoles and stop restricting themselves to make them work on the old. x3.

They already confirmed that it is only coming out on the XBAWKS 1 and PS4 only. I just have to wish that game companies will think about my budget xD

TragiK313
06-15-2015, 05:59 PM
They already confirmed that it is only coming out on the XBAWKS 1 and PS4 only. I just have to wish that game companies will think about my budget xD
I just saw the vid from BUILD 2015 on hololens and micros e3 stuff. I'm not sayin in switching over to xboxs corner til I see sonys pr. But it's safe to say my budget is boned anyway

Lightfighter
06-15-2015, 06:25 PM
https://youtu.be/HTq3q8e8nhA

Zainox
06-21-2015, 10:56 PM
After seeing the trailer, my excitement cannot be explained with words. I'm just happy that a Bethesda game is FINALLY allowing you to build a house from scratch!

someoneofforumpast
06-22-2015, 09:08 AM
I just saw the vid from BUILD 2015 on hololens and micros e3 stuff. I'm not sayin in switching over to xboxs corner til I see sonys pr. But it's safe to say my budget is boned anyway

I know man I Know T_T

Hanamaru Kunikida
06-25-2015, 02:10 PM
November 10th, everyone.

And got myself this. Master Race version of course.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2015/06/pipboy-720x454.jpg

Kirito
08-25-2015, 02:21 PM
I only ever played Fallout 3 a tiny bit and then I played New Vegas. I guess I can't really judge since I haven't played the others but I'm not hyped for it as I haven't been able to enjoy it like most of you.