PDA

View Full Version : An Annoying Thing About School

.com person
09-14-2004, 08:19 PM
At my school there are people who are so annoying. Okay let me explain one reason why. Mostly guys do this, not to stereotype. They say this phrase or word in a stupid idiotic way. And they drag this word on forever. Perhaps the recent word has draged on for 2 weeks or more or at least it feels like that long. After that theres a new word or phrase or they stop it but as soon as they stop it somebody somewhere I hear it starting all over again. After awhile it has died down some but still some people say it. The recent word is " Peanuts" and I don&#39;t know exactly what there trying to impliy by that statement but its clearly obvious its something dirty. Know why are people so stupid and annoying <_<

Himura Enishi
09-14-2004, 08:27 PM
how about i use the same logic and say that there are annoying people on this board, who act like drama queens and cry about the dumbest things ever and for some reason expect sympathy.......seriously, ur like in middle school, stupid stuff like that is just funny, just go with the flow.........

.com person
09-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Himura Enishi@Sep 14 2004, 09:27 PM
how about i use the same logic and say that there are annoying people on this board, who act like drama queens and cry about the dumbest things ever and for some reason expect sympathy.......seriously, ur like in middle school, stupid stuff like that is just funny, just go with the flow.........
Actually I don&#39;t see to many annoying people on here. :huh: Honestly, I see people rant about all the time about that but people are smarter on this board then what you give them credit for. And I will not go stinken with the flow, yah sure with this and funny, like I think its mornoic but whatever. At least board people, you don&#39;t see in real life and stop freaking stocking me loser, did I ever say I was in middle school. Okay my age and junk but whatever.

gadgetgirl16
09-14-2004, 08:32 PM
b/c they are and they are just doing that just to get attetion to other ppl....if that really gets on ur nerves, just ignore them or just tell them to shut up its old and gay...... i remember in my old school, ppl there used to call me and a lot of other ppl "sinner" and i just ignorte them and i told them it was old and gay, but when they said that it to me again, i&#39;ll told them that i was evil and i come to suck their blood and i was with the devil....and after that i dident hear anything from that anyomore.....lol...

.com person
09-14-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by gadgetgirl16@Sep 14 2004, 09:32 PM
b/c they are and they are just doing that just to get attetion to other ppl....if that really gets on ur nerves, just ignore them or just tell them to shut up its old and gay...... i remember in my old school, ppl there used to call me and a lot of other ppl "sinner" and i just ignorte them and i told them it was old and gay, but when they said that it to me again, i&#39;ll told them that i was evil and i come to suck their blood and i was with the devil....and after that i dident hear anything from that anyomore.....lol...
:^_^: Yes, good, I like your style.

gadgetgirl16
09-14-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by .com person+Sep 14 2004, 08:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (.com person &#064; Sep 14 2004, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gadgetgirl16@Sep 14 2004, 09:32 PM
:^_^: Yes, good, I like your style. [/b][/quote]
thank you....and yes it was so annoying......but it stoped really quick :ph34r:

lnknprkfn
09-14-2004, 08:46 PM
this is why i am happy i am good at tooning annoying people out...
But i think we should ship all the really annoying ones to Iraq..... so this way they can see what america is REALLY about

Himura Enishi
09-14-2004, 08:53 PM
Actually I don&#39;t see to many annoying people on here.

1)was more or less refering to u.....
2)there is quite a few on this board

you don&#39;t see in real life and stop freaking stocking me loser, did I ever say I was in middle school.

1) wtf is &#39;stocking&#39;
2) yeah, putting your birthdate in ur profile was kinda a dead giveaway...
3) you act like a middle schooler anyway, I knew that before i even saw ur Bday

lnknprkfn
09-14-2004, 08:55 PM
dang people&#33; keep the peace&#33;

Zedekiah
09-15-2004, 12:22 PM
Hah, I think I found my evil act bad nemesis now. Himura, I&#39;m proud of you.

AngryYoungMan
09-15-2004, 08:25 PM
yeah, come on people, stop fighting. We don&#39;t want another internal war.

Kids do that at my high school, and they call everyone a "Bama-jama". All I had to do to shut one of them up was punch him in the ribs. He didn&#39;t call me names after that. I realize this may not be a good course of action for everyone :D but hey, it was related to the topic.

gadgetgirl16
09-15-2004, 09:01 PM
lol....its just the same words that they used all the time......and it geyts old and old and old at the min. :<.<:

raine_ruby
09-15-2004, 09:04 PM
Yes it is annoying."Im gonna commit suicide on you"is the one at our school and the reason they say it is because it makes NO sense

Pakachu
09-15-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by raine_ruby@Sep 15 2004, 08:04 PM
Yes it is annoying."Im gonna commit suicide on you"is the one at our school and the reason they say it is because it makes NO sense
O_o......

see... now here is the real question.

why are people getting stupider?
...wait, is stupider even a real word?
craaaaap...:blink:

AngryYoungMan
09-16-2004, 04:30 PM
"My dumbening has begun......wait, is that how you spell dumbening? Wait a minute, dumbening isn&#39;t a word&#33;"

____
09-16-2004, 04:50 PM
annoying things at school........hmmmmm.......let&#39;s see.......

this one person in my class always says (and i&#39;m quoting), "Dude, what the heck?&#33;" in a very moronic way. he stares at you like you did something to them and then you go, "what?" and so he says it over and over again. so i just ignore them.

AngryYoungMan
09-16-2004, 04:59 PM
And another kid by the name of Ryan Carney constantly comes up behind me in study hall and claps erasers in front of my face, but he&#39;s too fast for me to catch. Every time I see him looking out of an open window I start to get homicidal urges

____
09-16-2004, 05:04 PM
that must be annoying. X_x X.x :wacko:

what is annoying for me is this kid won&#39;t shut up about this one thing (can&#39;t remember what at the moment.......well actually, i&#39;m not allowed to tell for it is a top secret project my friend and i are working on.) anyway they won&#39;t shut up about it and it is driving us insane. he blurts out about the project and (only a few ppl were told about it but.....) the rest of the kids go, "what the heck?". so we tell him to shut his friggen trap and so he keeps on blurting. we almost wanted to punch them. X_x X.x

Zedekiah
09-17-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Pakachu+Sep 15 2004, 11:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pakachu @ Sep 15 2004, 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-raine_ruby@Sep 15 2004, 08:04 PM
O_o......

see... now here is the real question.

why are people getting stupider?
...wait, is stupider even a real word?
craaaaap...:blink: [/b][/quote]
Let&#39;s just say.. getting more stupid.

AngryYoungMan
09-17-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by ____@Sep 16 2004, 06:04 PM
that must be annoying. X_x X.x :wacko:

what is annoying for me is this kid won&#39;t shut up about this one thing (can&#39;t remember what at the moment.......well actually, i&#39;m not allowed to tell for it is a top secret project my friend and i are working on.) anyway they won&#39;t shut up about it and it is driving us insane. he blurts out about the project and (only a few ppl were told about it but.....) the rest of the kids go, "what the heck?". so we tell him to shut his friggen trap and so he keeps on blurting. we almost wanted to punch them. X_x X.x
almost? what stopped you?

____
09-17-2004, 06:16 PM
er..... i was making the motion with my hand but i stopped short.

what stopped me....let&#39;s see.......

1.) teachers and lunch supervisers
2.) bad vibes if i did
3.) a lot of friggen trouble.
4.) instead i said, "SHUT UP&#33; SHUT UP&#33; SHUT YOUR FRIGGEN TRAPT&#33;" not exactly what i said but close enough. there are many other reasons why i stopped but i can&#39;t remember them at the moment.

gadgetgirl16
09-17-2004, 07:04 PM
hmmmmmmmm do u remember what they where saying that got on ur nerves?

____
09-17-2004, 08:16 PM
yes i do remember but it is a top secret project that i can&#39;t share. X_x X.x and they know about it and so they blurt it out and......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH &#33;

gadgetgirl16
09-17-2004, 08:51 PM
oh :D

____
09-17-2004, 08:59 PM
yes, so everyone was staring at the person and calling them an idiotic moron....or something like that.

Zedekiah
09-20-2004, 04:42 PM
You know that secret thing that I can&#39;t tell that guy about, &#39;cuss then the others would know?
Oh&#33; You mean that thing we keep over at the place?

I really doubt any of the forum goers will contact your local school and leak out top secret information about your project. Spill the beans already. It makes no sense as it is now.

Essex
09-22-2004, 12:19 PM
Peanuts

animeseishi
11-12-2004, 11:48 PM
yeah...guys in your school are like in my school......they must be related.....

Metaldork
11-13-2004, 12:16 AM
The annoying thing about school is that you got white people going around going yo yo yo whats up g dog, fo real, gotta holla, and wearing those stupid hip hop hats with the straight brim, and sometimes wave caps, i mean come now. They're walking down hallways wearing silk pants, chains, and basketball shoes and listening to rap. And i say to myself your white act white wear friggin jeans Listen to The Greatful Dead and stop walking like that. It's bad enough we have black people doing it, we don't need white people doing it too.

skyler22
11-13-2004, 12:59 AM
wow top secret but if he's blearting it out it realy wouldn't be top secret any more would it