PDA

View Full Version : Can't Remember the Title of the Video

tht1000
05-06-2015, 07:48 PM
Hey guys, I recently got a song stuck in my head, and for the past few days, I've been going mad trying to figure out what it was from. I kept hearing the song in my head and sorting through my memory, and I was completely lost, I just remembered it came from something that was anime or stylized in that fashion. Well, I finally think I remember what the song is from, but here's the part I need help with. I don't remember what the video was on YouTube. I remember that it might have had the word "last" in the title. It was one of those videos where there is Japanese symbols and like a few words of English. I think it might have been posted by a channel with a strange name like jptoys or jpcars or something like that that also posted other videos. A few people in the comments described that the translation of the song is that a girl was passionate as a doctor and passionate about curing and helping others, then she becomes ill with a sickness. She is quarantined as it is like a terminal illness, and a boy visits her everyday and talks to her. I remember something from the lyrics like "I never understood all those things you talked about" referring to the boy as some chemistry symbols were on screen. (I'm taking chemistry, but not sure what to call it. It has some elements from the periodic table on the ends of these branches, sorta like a tree diagram. I forgot completely what this is lol) It had some animation in the beginning and through it of some drips falling into a liquid and creating a ripple effect. This was the IV bag if I remember correctly, but it might not have been clear until the end what was dripping. It had some illustrations in an anime style through the video and had some lyrics on screen-

I FOUND IT! WHILE TYPING THIS OUT OF NOWHERE THE TITLE FINISHED ITSELF IN MY HEAD! I KNEW IT HAD THE WORD LAST IN IT! It's called Last Smile!

I don't believe this is where I originally watched it, because I remember it not having English subtitles, but this is it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCki_tSj-us

Ah, that was killing me trying to remember it, and it'll probably kill your heart. I love the song and it's just moving. I recommend you guys check it out and experience it for yourself. I guess it says something that I watched that like, a long time ago, probably almost a year if not a year, and it crept its way into my thoughts out of nowhere.

Even if I got no replies, because I remembered it before I posted, thanks, because I wouldn't have remembered it if I wouldn't have started to type out this post.

So instead of helping me find it, give me your thoughts on it

Thanks

Feravel
08-03-2015, 01:19 PM
You welcome. :cool:
It's a cute song... I'm not used to listen slow music like this one(well, some parts aren't), but It's nice :smile: