PDA

View Full Version : Culdcept

Manhattan_Project_2000
09-08-2004, 10:21 AM
If you don't know what its about, Gamespot (http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/strategy/culdcept/review.html) has a pretty good description.

I snatched it up a EB for $11. So any one else play? It's pretty darn addictive. I'm still refining my fire/air control deck. I use my Old Willows on level 5 fire squares. :^_^:

The only thing I don't like is its over-reliance on luck, but luck thankfully swings both ways.

(This is pretty much the closest thing to a gushing review you'll ever see from me.)

Rem
09-09-2004, 04:17 PM
Yeah i picked it up the same you you did cheaply. Its a decent game but i got fed up with how insanely hard it was very quickly think third fight quick.

Manhattan_Project_2000
09-09-2004, 04:29 PM
Yeah. You do have to backtrack for cards a lot. I got stuck on the fourth. I built up my deck, passed it, and am now stuck on the fifth, where you have to go against 2 opponents with really good decks. Thankfully they beat up on each other half the time, but still...

Rem
09-11-2004, 08:56 AM
Yeah its just super hard if they toned the diffuculty down it would rock.

The Black Swordsman Guts
09-14-2004, 12:18 AM
Does anyone have the strongest character for the fire element i got Dragon, Beezlebug, and Zombie King. I also want to know what its stats are like my favorite card has to be Vampire. I beat the game once and i really dont like the last level that is hard. I would play it again but i have to many games that i havent played.

Manhattan_Project_2000
09-14-2004, 03:01 PM
I think you get the strongest cards for each element when you collect all creatures of that element. Oh yeah. If anyone cares, I got to the next levels, but than quit playing so's I could play Beyond Good and Evil and Magic Pengel.