PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my story of Guardian of the Realms.

Mangahater8
04-21-2015, 07:36 AM
Need help with my story of Guardian of the Realms.

I need help to make my chapters longer and need some improvements as well.

The only thing I want it to be NaruSaku with the main Characters named, Daniel and Avril.

Kleio
06-15-2015, 06:45 PM
Sorry, I've been afk for months. To make your chapters longer you could consider more detail about characters and scenes, thoughts, emotions, and just about anything really. What exactly do you want to improve upon?

Mangahater8
04-19-2016, 07:37 PM
Sorry, I've been afk for months. To make your chapters longer you could consider more detail about characters and scenes, thoughts, emotions, and just about anything really. What exactly do you want to improve upon?

Thanks. I'm working on four projects right now.

Kleio
04-19-2016, 10:34 PM
No problem! Writing can be super tricky. You need to maintain mood, environment, and balance character development. Feel free to post some chapters and I'll read over them for sure. Give you some critiques and see if others can't help.

Mangahater8
04-20-2016, 10:22 AM
No problem! Writing can be super tricky. You need to maintain mood, environment, and balance character development. Feel free to post some chapters and I'll read over them for sure. Give you some critiques and see if others can't help.

Right now I'm working on lore of my new story. My world is before Christ aka Jesus came. During the times of the Book of Judges but the only things are different. Are the in this world, what I called, "Alidem" have the technology of today's. Aliens & Demons invaded and took over the world.