PDA

View Full Version : GameBoyAdvanced (GBA) General Thread

Edward_Stryfe
04-17-2015, 06:36 AM
The GBA doesn't get any love anymore. Why not have a general thread? Favorite games, hacks roms, share save files, glitch tales, complaints about having to play without a backlight, emulators, and anything else you can tie the GBA to.

To start it off anyone who still has a GBA post of a pick of it; list all of your[or just your favorite] games that you still have.

(NOte: The GameBoy and GameBoy Color are welcome just the same, game and
watches, and ds's on the other hand not so much cousins and uncles aren't allow but brothers are fine[talking about the systems of course])

Below is a pick of my GBA, favorite games I'd have to say would be, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, Breath of Fire I+II+II, and the Legend of Zelda a Link to The Past/four swords(never played the other half of the cart cause senpai refuses to notice me)

http://p.im9.eu/picture031.jpg

someoneofforumpast
04-17-2015, 09:02 AM
What about the Nintendo 3DS it plays those games :P

I also have a GBA Emulator. and about 100 GBA Roms. I think personally my all time fav GBA game is Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced and A2

Yurika
04-18-2015, 05:57 PM
Um, the DS plays those games. I still play the Harvest Moon- (More) Friends of Mineral Town games pretty often.

Edward_Stryfe
04-23-2015, 10:04 PM
Omagursh you guys telling me I'm the only one? I feel so special. Also 1nterest1ng try for Summon Knight Swordcraft Story there's two of them and is totally kick@** perfect emulated game.

someoneofforumpast
04-24-2015, 08:20 AM
Well you would not need to purchase a GBA since all of those games can be played on the 3DS cause there is a slot for those games.

Edward_Stryfe
04-24-2015, 04:27 PM
The 3ds doesn't have a GBA port. The DSLite does.

someoneofforumpast
04-24-2015, 04:50 PM
Ohhh well I have a Nintendo DS Lite :) So if i wanted to i could lol

Edward_Stryfe
04-27-2015, 08:16 AM
Well that's cool to, but I guess I had high hopes thinking there would be another GBA crazed otaku :laugh: