PDA

View Full Version : Otaku_hos' Gallery Of Pictures

tiv
09-03-2004, 01:10 PM
This gallery is for otaku_hos. If you would like your own ask in the 'character picture' topic or send me a little message if you don't already have a gallery of yours set up. ^_^ Enjoy posting your pictures.

otaku_hos
09-03-2004, 08:50 PM
Ok,thankx tiv again! :^_^: U R so kind....
Now,lets see.....ok,this is the picture I draw my friend....I drew it for along time... for some month...so it 'll have alot of problem...Free give me a comment,relax.Hope to get acquanted with every body here! :D

tiv
09-03-2004, 08:56 PM
Well, there's a small problem with the left eye, the largest eye in the picture. At the bottom of it it should curve back in slightly, unless you're using it as the style. Otherwise I don't see anything wrong with the picture. I love the colors that you chose for it, they complement eachother nicely. Very cute. ^_^

Shadowstarr
09-03-2004, 09:03 PM
ooooooo
that pic is sooooo kawaii

otaku_hos
09-03-2004, 10:41 PM
thank you all!^^And that type of eyes I had "invent"..so it had different with normal!I like that..Ah,tiv,where R U come from???

tiv
09-03-2004, 10:46 PM
I'm from Michigan, which is part of the United States. So...a general area. If you want to look it up, there would be sites about Michigan.

otaku_hos
09-03-2004, 11:06 PM
wahhhh...Michigan......like in manga "Candy Candy"...I M Vietnamese,and move to USA last month....Oh...homesicking...TT.TT..So,do U read alot of manga?@.@?I love them,And lucky for me that at Maine state there R so many manga...I can read them all my life...

tiv
09-06-2004, 08:05 AM
Yes, I read a lot of manga. I have a bunch of them in bins slid under my bed. I love to read them.

Sorry you're not where you grew up. :/ That's got to be hard. Give it a few months and perhaps the US will start looking a bit better?

There's also anime conventions here in the US, all over. I do believe that there is one some where in Maine and, if you have a chance, try to go there. I'm sure you'd love it. ^_^

otaku_hos
09-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Thankx,tiv,but I don't think at Portland had an convension.. :( oww......
ok,this is my new pics,sorry,bcause I had to study,and have no many time to draw...so it 'll have some stupid mistake in this pic.Everybody?!Where is the comment for me??? :P :D :^_^:
** Photoshop and mouse draw 100%(for the first time!!!!!OWNOHHHH!!!!TERRIBLE!! :o )

otaku_hos
09-13-2004, 06:32 PM
go,go go!!so..there are the pics I moved from the own character ,and 1 new :^_^: Enjoy!! :)

otaku_hos
09-13-2004, 06:33 PM
This is not spam,but I don't know how to attach these pics together :(

otaku_hos
09-13-2004, 06:34 PM
new one:

otaku_hos
09-13-2004, 06:42 PM
old one: :^_^:

.com person
09-14-2004, 05:50 PM
Hey Friend!!!!!! :^_^:
Umm you draw very well. Don't worry I'm sure you'll adapt to your new " environment" in the United States. Like you said, just relax.

otaku_hos
09-29-2004, 11:56 AM
spare time to up! :P

tiv
10-19-2004, 08:45 AM
i loved your pictures but, because of the move to this new spot, you're going to have to repost them :/ sorry.

and you can do a search and find out if there's an anime convetion close to you which would help. ^_^ --> www.google.com look up anime convetions and there should be one that has a long list of the convetions over the year and where they take place.