PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden 2 Characters

Matty
08-31-2004, 01:22 AM
Suikoden 2 has 108 characters to get (people who have played this game already know) and its annoying cuz I'm only missing a few. As everyone who has played this game knows, it is quite addicting to collect all the charcters, and friggin annoying when your missing very few. These are the characters I need help getting.

1.Mondo
2.Susuke
3.Mukumuku
4.Stallion
5.Genshu

If anyone can tell how to get even one of these characters I would be very grateful.

dragoninja
08-31-2004, 07:59 AM
Your castle has to be at level 4 to get Genshu and your weapon has to be at a sertain level. I forget how high it has to be but try leveling it up all the way and go talk to him on the pier in Raddit. When he see's how sharp your weapon is he'll join up. I think it was level 14. Not sure.

Stallion is kinda weird. You have to escape from 100 battles and then go to the same town you got Shu from (i forget the name, sorry) and he'll ask to race you. If you have escaoed more than 100 battles you'll beat him and he'll join.

Mukumuku is kinda easy but if i remember right you have to get him at the very beginning of the game. I might be wrong though. Go to the big tree next to Hero's house where he grew up and circle the tree three times. The third time you circle it Mukumuku will follow you. There's more squirls also but you don't have to have them.

Mondo and Susuke are in the secret ninja village. I havent played this game in a long time so I forgot which pass it was in. Sorry. :(

Matty
08-31-2004, 03:22 PM
Hey dont be sorry, you helped out a lot!!! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate this.

wing 7
09-03-2004, 04:24 PM
yah there cool