PDA

View Full Version : Anime Gallery Problems...

WeyrDragon
08-29-2004, 07:45 PM
uh, for some reason, when i click the link for the galleries then try to go to animegalleries.net it brings up a page that says manga-mail.com, anyone else having this problem?

Anime_Overload
08-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Anime galleries.net is switching over to their new server today. it should be back up in a day or so. So you shouldn't have more problems once they get it back up.

____
08-29-2004, 11:44 PM
yeah i had that. and yes, what anime_overload said is true. X_x X.x also you get the baka page sometimes. (kinda funny actually. ^^)
it won't take long until the data transfer is complete. the new werver won't recognize us until the data transfer is fully complete. (at least it said something like that on the baka page. at least 24 hours until everything is operational. X_x X.x)

Princess Minako
08-30-2004, 06:27 AM
we're doing all of this as fast as we can. Please be patient with us. When its done the sites will run a lot faster.

The Goddess has Spoken

WeyrDragon
08-30-2004, 07:17 AM
Alright thanks, i was just wondering what the heck was going on. :P

Samantha91
08-30-2004, 06:33 PM
So glad I saw this board! ^.^ I noticed the change yesterday and I was about to freak out! ^.^''''
After all, what would I do without ag.net :o . Anyways, can't wait for it to be back online! Goodluck!