PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have A Step Parent?

neongrl
08-29-2004, 05:30 AM
Yes i have a stepmother. I can not stand her half the time. It took me quite a while but i did finally relise i'm no longer the most important person in my fathers life. I have learnt to get along with her but i found her unbarable most of the time. If something not done the way she thinks it should be that it's the wrong way. It's complettly different living with her then it was before her. There is a constant tensness in the air although i feel i am the only one in the house hold that feels it. I always think she is going to critesise me on one thing or another not that i care what she thinks. I am glad i only see her every second weekend as i live with my real mother but i still don't like it.

Basically i dislike her very much. I was wondering if any of you have stepparents? How do you get along with them and how have they affected your life, if at all.
Also are anyones parents divorced? How do your parents act towrds each other? I know mine would be happy if the other was hiot by a bus and they don't mind letting me know about it.

Sophonax
08-29-2004, 06:25 AM
I have a stepfather.. I don't care about him.. he yells at me all the time and stuff.. but I'm somewhat happy..

Zedekiah
08-29-2004, 11:31 AM
No, I don't

Zedekiah
08-29-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by gadgetgirl16@Aug 29 2004, 01:14 PM
edit: misspelled words >_<
Really?

gadgetgirl16
08-29-2004, 01:14 PM
i dont have step perents and my parents never divorced....but i know so many ppl who do, and some of then don&#39;t even want to live with both of them......i feel sorry for u and one question.....do u want to live with ur real mother? or u can&#39;t stand her eather? (i was just wondering) ^^

Fabala
08-29-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Nokizaru@Aug 29 2004, 11:31 AM
No, I don&#39;t
Thanks for sharing. On a bit of a spamming tangent are we?

Anyway. I have the so-typical wicked stepmother =/ I&#39;m just thankful I don&#39;t have to see her more than once every few months. She&#39;s...false. That&#39;s probably the only word to describe her. I know she wishes me and my siblings would never stand in her doorway up in NY again (live with mum), but she&#39;ll do everything in her power NOT to say that. We just know it by the chilling iciness she can&#39;t hide.

I can&#39;t like her. Not even like her. And it has nothing to do with her being with my father because, quite frankly, they suit each other.

dragoninja
08-30-2004, 08:24 AM
I used to have a step dad but he turned out to be a syco. Now I have a step mom thats my age :wacko:

En Svensk Tiger
08-30-2004, 12:32 PM
well, I hope that works out for ya -.-

Zedekiah
08-30-2004, 03:47 PM
Yes, it should be a positive experience for the whole family.. And you&#39;ll have a great opertunity to get to know new people.

Rem
08-30-2004, 04:14 PM
step parents=bad mojo

Prophet
08-30-2004, 06:38 PM
I got a step mom, aleast your step-parent didnt say they was gonna kill you...

Zedekiah
08-31-2004, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Reiako+Aug 29 2004, 07:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Reiako @ Aug 29 2004, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nokizaru@Aug 29 2004, 11:31 AM
No, I don&#39;t
Thanks for sharing. On a bit of a spamming tangent are we?
[/b][/quote]
Always am, Love. Thanks for noticing :wub:

neongrl
08-31-2004, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by gadgetgirl16@Aug 29 2004, 02:14 PM
and one question.....do u want to live with ur real mother? or u can&#39;t stand her eather? (i was just wondering) ^^

Yes i live with my real mother and i love her very much. Although i do belive she could be more responsible sometimes. She has a few issues....

Yeah their are people with worse stepparents. VERY gald mine has never threatened to kill me. Although she has done some horible stuff.

pfff the mainipulative Bi...urm.... Dog of the female variety.....

#~~T!ger Blue D@rkness~~#
09-06-2004, 08:30 PM
Well,i don&#39;t have a step parent.

Pity you people with step parent&#33;

gadgetgirl16
09-06-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by neongrl+Aug 31 2004, 05:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neongrl @ Aug 31 2004, 05:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gadgetgirl16@Aug 29 2004, 02:14 PM
and one question.....do u want to live with ur real mother? or u can&#39;t stand her eather? (i was just wondering) ^^

Yes i live with my real mother and i love her very much. Although i do belive she could be more responsible sometimes. She has a few issues....

Yeah their are people with worse stepparents. VERY gald mine has never threatened to kill me. Although she has done some horible stuff.

pfff the mainipulative Bi...urm.... Dog of the female variety..... [/b][/quote]
awwwwww man....well at least that they dont, but i do understand that u have fight with them a lot.....but i wont get into that.... :ph34r:

AnimePixie
09-07-2004, 08:06 AM
I know how you feel I have a stepmom tooo but since my real mom never wanted anything to do with me I like my stepmom a whole lot better than i do her. I pretty much don&#39;t even know who my mom is. :( Oh well, I love my stepmom and I"m glad that my dad is alot better off with her. At first, I didn&#39;t like her either, but I"ve grown attached to her. :D

lnknprkfn
09-09-2004, 06:26 PM
well.... my parents have been apart pretty much sence i was born, so I do have a stepmom and a stepdad. My stepmom, I hate, but My stepdad can be cool. My dad and i havn&#39;t talked in like 3 years, and before than, he was never really around, so my stepdad is more of a real dad.

haruko
09-09-2004, 09:43 PM
you all have it rough and now i see how easy i have it :( both my parents are together and have known eachither since 7th grade and married when they where 20 and had my brother me and my sister. my mom and dad are the exact opposite. my dad gets mad at her ALOT like when she spends money on something like a car or jewelry when its unecisary. but i guess its not as bad as you guys. sorry to hear about it all :(

Inuyashayoukai2
09-09-2004, 10:19 PM
ummm no

Zedekiah
09-10-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Inuyashayoukai2@Sep 9 2004, 10:19 PM
ummm no
*presents diploma of really neat guy*

red storm
09-10-2004, 06:33 AM
*presents noki a diploma that says &#39;expert spammer&#39;*

Zedekiah
09-10-2004, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by red storm@Sep 10 2004, 06:33 AM
*presents noki a diploma that says &#39;expert spammer&#39;*
*presents Red Storm a diploma that says &#39;apprentice spammer&#39;*

red storm
09-10-2004, 06:40 AM
*shakes noki&#39;s hand and wishes him much luck, then runs down the stairs hugging his diploma*

Zedekiah
09-10-2004, 06:41 AM
*sheds a tear*
It&#39;s truly great to see such a promising talent rise in the ranks&#33;

animeseishi
11-12-2004, 11:37 PM
dont worry everything will go well sooner or later.........

Bean Bandit
11-12-2004, 11:52 PM
Any good reason why you two are hijacking this thread?

skyler22
11-12-2004, 11:54 PM
my parents almost devorsed but god pulled them through it but most of friend's parents are separated and my uncle has gotten a devorce but they might be getting back together

Essex
11-13-2004, 04:02 AM
Yes i have a stepmother. I can not stand her half the time. It took me quite a while but i did finally relise i'm no longer the most important person in my fathers life. I have learnt to get along with her but i found her unbarable most of the time. If something not done the way she thinks it should be that it's the wrong way. It's complettly different living with her then it was before her. There is a constant tensness in the air although i feel i am the only one in the house hold that feels it. I always think she is going to critesise me on one thing or another not that i care what she thinks. I am glad i only see her every second weekend as i live with my real mother but i still don't like it.

Basically i dislike her very much. I was wondering if any of you have stepparents? How do you get along with them and how have they affected your life, if at all.
Also are anyones parents divorced? How do your parents act towrds each other? I know mine would be happy if the other was hiot by a bus and they don't mind letting me know about it.

Yes, I have a stephmother and she's just like that! Some of my friends has a stephmother to and it's likewise for them

Alyssa
11-13-2004, 07:52 AM
Gratefully, I have no step-parents. My mom use to have one of those people, and everyone hated my mom's stepmother because she was a cold, heartless lady who broke up with a very good guy and actually cheated on him twice on occasion. Now that's sad...

My parents didn't "officially" divorce, they separated and my mom comes here once often to say hi. My dad and mom decided to separate by their own free will, well - of course my dad told her not to leave forcibly and things didn't work out as planned. At night, I helped my mother sneak out the back door and now my dad thanks me in doing so. If I wasn't there to stop the tension, their problems with each other would have grown worse and worse. The real reason why my mother did leave is because she wanted to live with my real favorite auntie - she now wants to open up her own haircutting store - and it already is a booming success. Times have changed - but yeah, tis sad how someone who's non-related with you does make you feel very cold-hearted... Tis a shame.

Kewii
11-13-2004, 09:41 AM
My parents are divorced. I haven't had a 'real' step-parent, but my dad has lived with a ffew different women for long periods of time. So essentially they were common-law, and she pretty much was a step-mother. (I'm thinking of one in particular).

Now, I realize how great she was. I think that it's because of her that I got to see my dad every other weekend. Since they split up I only see my dad about once a year, if that.
She was pretty good about everything. She didn't try to be our mom, and she did a lot of great stuff for us. I kind of wish that I could thank her, now. But it's been years since she and my dad split up.

retro
11-13-2004, 09:22 PM
Mother dies when I was six, Dad remarried when I was Nine. My step Mom was fantastic o_O She treats me as one of her own, Even if she has only one child on her side vs four on ours. I've of course left the house hold & Two older sisters but she is a realy nice woman. I've never called her 'mom' & she accepts that, she understands it... UK ppl are odd ^_^"

Rainb0w
11-13-2004, 09:49 PM
I never had any step parents in my time, and at my age I never will...;)

Daenerys
11-14-2004, 10:17 AM
My mom's been married like four times.

Genghis Beatrix
11-15-2004, 11:34 AM
i have a step father, and he's been with me since i was six years old. he is my mother's first and only husband. my biological father was a drug dealer,and he abused my mom, my brother and me. i'm glad i don't have to live with my biological father anymore. and since the first time i've met my step father, i've called him daddy.

Hideeho135
12-10-2004, 09:23 PM
yes, i have a stepmother, and shes really niceO_O, i still love her

Voodoomoo
12-10-2004, 09:26 PM
I dont have any step parents but it feels like it because my sister has had many girl friends she broke up with.

Chibi-chan
12-10-2004, 09:41 PM
I've got a step mother who I hate with an extreme passion! My gosh, she was all nice and sweet when I first met her, but as soon as I got to be around 10, she started to act like a total *****! First off, she began to go through my things, reading my diary out loud and making fun of the things I wrote. I got mad at her, naturally, and told her to stop. She then proceeded to make me clean the entire house.

*Note* My step mother's job is to clean houses *Note*

So after I get done doing her job, she decides to keep hold of my diary until we get to my dad's house. Now, unfortunately, my dad isn't home at the time. She goes into the bathroom, closes the door. I can hear paper being torn multiple times, then I hear the toilet flush. The woman comes out of the bathroom, throws the now paper-less diary at my feet, then takes away my gameboy and drawing pad, and many of my other belongings!

I've had to put up with this crap for over seven years! I've told my dad about all of this, and he thinks that I'm making it up because I don't like her. Right...Why don't I like her...Gee, I wonder why?

Voodoomoo
12-10-2004, 09:57 PM
Wow that sucks... i see why you hate her i would to!

Chibi-chan
12-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Wow that sucks... i see why you hate her i would to!
*Gasp* Y-you can see why?! OMG! I love you now! Haha...My dad doesn't understand why, and neither does my mom. They think I over exaggerate!

Voodoomoo
12-10-2004, 10:01 PM
OMG!!!Kool!!!:elephant:

sword_master
12-10-2004, 10:31 PM
I do not have any step parents and I probably would not like step parents

Rikku
12-10-2004, 11:16 PM
No, I dont have divorced or step parents or any of that.
I live by my self in a dorm in a college campus anyways, so...I guess everything is and should be fine with my parents. Ahhh! I love my life! =D

Hideeho135
12-10-2004, 11:24 PM
I've got a step mother who I hate with an extreme passion! My gosh, she was all nice and sweet when I first met her, but as soon as I got to be around 10, she started to act like a total *****! First off, she began to go through my things, reading my diary out loud and making fun of the things I wrote. I got mad at her, naturally, and told her to stop. She then proceeded to make me clean the entire house.

So after I get done doing her job, she decides to keep hold of my diary until we get to my dad's house. Now, unfortunately, my dad isn't home at the time. She goes into the bathroom, closes the door. I can hear paper being torn multiple times, then I hear the toilet flush. The woman comes out of the bathroom, throws the now paper-less diary at my feet, then takes away my gameboy and drawing pad, and many of my other belongings!

I've had to put up with this crap for over seven years! I've told my dad about all of this, and he thinks that I'm making it up because I don't like her. Right...Why don't I like her...Gee, I wonder why?

O_O my stepmom would never do anything like that to me.........O_O she sounds very harsh

Hideeho135
12-10-2004, 11:25 PM

O_O my stepmom would never do anything like that to me.........O_O she sounds very harsh

gomen-asi for the doublepost!!!!!! i think i clicked the button twice!!! gomen gomen gomen!

EIENNI
12-11-2004, 01:06 AM
i have a step mom. we get along and i use to have a step dad we hated each other. my mom finally got rid of him after we almost killed each other. thats when he started to show his past.

Meiyu_chan
12-19-2004, 05:01 PM
Yes I have a stepdad.

Demon Hunter Dante
12-19-2004, 07:18 PM
I have a step-father!!!!!!! He is cool because he does things for me!!!!!! The other day I got a Saturday Detention in school and i couldn't tell my mother!!!!! So he took off of work just to drive me with out my mom knowing!!!! It was cool and the best part he is covering me more by not telling my mom and hiding anything that comes in the mail about it!!! It can be cool having Step-parents just get used to them and when you don't like them i recomend you have a nice calm talk with them!! It can really help!

michael_clark
12-19-2004, 08:06 PM
no i do not

Kenshin Himura (O.o)
12-19-2004, 08:53 PM
Ok michael if you don't have step parents then don't come here and say something stupid to get rupees ok? I have a step Father and I like him alot, He is awesome! I like him more than my real father...real father is too...I'm not going to say it! to sad... (-_-) (-_-)

does anyone else feel the same way?

Janus Silverlock
12-20-2004, 12:42 PM
I have a step-mother, and she would never treat me badly ever... she is one of the coolest people ever... she is a professional counselor, and she has been through a lot in her life, and she always supports me no matter what... and I love her very much... Even through my hard times that I've been having recently... she still treats me with so much respect and love it is awesome to have someone like that in your life... I wish everyone could have someone like her...

kinshin
01-13-2005, 08:37 AM
nope no step parent

billabong
01-13-2005, 02:34 PM
i have a stepdad and he is very nice but can be a jerk sometimes just dont give them a reason to yell or scream

neosetsuna2004
01-13-2005, 02:46 PM
I wish my father was my stepfather..(just kiding)