PDA

View Full Version : I Compleatly....

Digital : Deffect
08-26-2004, 09:20 PM
right well princess ai uploaded an avater for me.i'm not sure if shes finished yet or what
,but anyway. i need to know how to get the avater once its uploaded.stupid of me i know should of asked before hand but i didn't so does anyone know??? :huh: :huh: ;) ;) :wacko: :ph34r:

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-26-2004, 09:26 PM
You go to change your avatar, and look in whatever-series-the-avatar-is-from. If its there, great. If its not, wait a bit.

Digital : Deffect
08-26-2004, 09:57 PM
i see.....well i waited and i looked for kagome.....she wouldn't upload victoria for me cause it wasn't her face alone....

Daenerys
08-26-2004, 10:27 PM
There's this easy way to get Avatar issues resolved, without spamming site issues or avatars. You can PM me with a very detailed issue of the problem.

As for what you're talking about now, there were some avatars I uploaded around three days ago, that weren't saved when we went through the server change(I think we did, anyway) And I still have those avatars on my computer, and I will upload them when I get a spare minute.

I however, can't be online every single day anymore, so I check in as often as I can, save avatars, and upload them when able. You must be patient.

Teny
09-03-2004, 08:23 PM
Oh i see.
so we talk to you for avatars huh?

Daenerys
09-03-2004, 10:49 PM
...I am the one who uploads, and sorts them, yes.