PDA

View Full Version : strange trumpet sounds heard around the world.

Sympathy
02-05-2015, 03:56 AM
so i was just talking with my brother and he linked me to a video in which newscasts around the world were reporting on strange, booming moaning and trumpet sounds that could be heard in various areas globally. speculation is rampant about the origin of these sounds, from shifting plates under volcanos to climate chaos to the rapture happening. take a listen for yourself:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=eCAgmtB4j7w

i think it's only natural for people to think up some crazy explanations for these sounds, because there is no rational explanation that can be proven beyond doubt.

personally i think the sounds are the sign of a coming disaster. not a biblical one, but one that is biblical in scale. climate chaos, as it's been called. some say that we are the last generation that can do anything to avoid climate chaos, but we will not. there's too much money to be made poisoning the oceans, air and sky, too much greed and apathy at our top levels of government. every warning sign will be completely ignored by those that have the power to stop this and humanity will cease to exist within the next few centuries. bleak. but the truth that it is in human nature to kill ourselves and each other can't be ignored.

so what are your thoughts about the noises? what do you think they are? and mean?

Astral_Mage
02-05-2015, 05:00 AM
Well, I haven't heard the sounds myself, but whatever it is, I wonder why was it only heard at Europe & the Americas?

& why isn't that those sounds haven't been reported around the other places on earth?

Many uncertainties, nothing is for sure, so I don't know, we will just have to see whatever happens

Another video I found about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjVkQvsBn4

Happyblossom
02-05-2015, 05:21 AM
Scary. Creepy. I don't know what else to say.

ZombieWolf2508
02-05-2015, 06:05 AM
Well the doomsday clock IS only 3 minutes to midnight.

But yeah, we're pretty screwed. The world is getting worse and people are getting dumber.

As I said back in 2012, the world will end in a timespan of five years, from 2016-2021.

But anyway, science: http://www.sott.net/article/240863-Strange-Sounds-in-Sky-Explained-by-Scientists

Or perhaps the Greybeards are calling the Dovahkiin.

Zainox
02-05-2015, 06:34 AM
Or perhaps the Greybeards are calling the Dovahkiin.

Nailed it!

But in all seriousness. Very interesting indeed. No idea what it is, I can only speculate. I assume it's not a good sign for things to come. Or maybe it's completely innocent, who knows?

RyuTama
02-05-2015, 07:35 PM
This... is wicked. I would probably flip my shet if I heard this out of the blue one day, but I would also be totally mesmerized. A lot of those recordings are oddly very similar to the tripod roars in the War of the Worlds movie. The theories are all interesting, but I have to research this HAARP thing now, since I've never heard much about it.

I'm relatively familiar with the idea of naturally occurring Polar Shifts, but I don't remember reading anything about it being accompanied by such an eerie sound. It could make sense though, what with the force of the sun's radiation reverberating off of the shifting electromagnetic field. For some reason I feel like the theory of shifting tectonic plates is a less likely scenario (although it could be connected to pole shifts theoretically), since you would think we would be able to hear this excrutiatingly well in areas with well known faults, say San Francisco or Japan for example. And if these were the Earth going through 'birthing pains', as I've seen it called, then we should have experienced quite a few large scale disasters by now, considering how widespread and intense the sound was. So far the bulk of these occurrences have been from early 2012 from what I've seen, so where have those disasters been since then?

Wicked awesome though, time to spend hours looking up more clips. I'm way too fascinated with this kind of stuff.

ZombieWolf2508
02-05-2015, 11:00 PM
RyuTama If I remember correctly, HAARP is an experimental electrical station used in attempts to alter and control weather/climate. It ties back to that insanely awesome nutjob Tesla.

Eris
02-06-2015, 01:43 PM
Damnit. Always trumpets!

D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4F0AQzE3Bs

CapnJack
02-07-2015, 11:40 AM
Holy crap! I've heard these before. Back about a month ago I was getting off work late and just as I was calling my ride, this exact sound of echoing deep trumpets sounded to the south. It was loud enough that I couldn't hear the person on the phone. It only did it twice; at least from when I exited the building. I just assumed it might have been some major construction work going on somewhere, but it certainly got my attention. And I was in a usually busier part of Southern California, so this isn't some UFO spotting in a backwoods county sort of thing. Actually, for a moment I joked that it sounded like Godzilla was in town... but now???

Mystelinth
02-07-2015, 11:57 AM
I don't believe in all this superstitious nonsense. But to answer your questions OP, i think they're some well edited spoopy sounds to a video. Also, they're here to make religious people wonder or whatnot.