PDA

View Full Version : Any conspiracy theorists here?

AmandaNerdBot
02-04-2015, 01:27 AM
Anyone here believes in the Illuminati, New World Order and Agenda 21? Just wondering. I personally believe in the NWO or Illuminati, and I don't conspiracy theorist because I deal with conspiracy facts.

Astral_Mage
02-04-2015, 03:31 AM
I'm not really familiar with everything about these, all I can say is from what I noticed, the Illuminati might just be something some people use to blame on for whatever Shiznuts happen.

DeathBlade/13.666
02-04-2015, 10:42 AM
Agenda 21, that's a new one on me.... But it can't be any dumber than water fluoridation or chem trails...

Clayton_n
02-04-2015, 12:11 PM
As the saying goes "The world is run by a small group of evil people and unfortunately I don't know any of them."

[useless fanfic link]

Sympathy
02-09-2015, 12:56 PM
conspiracy theories are bullshet. they're called theories because any retard with a blog can perpetuate a theory. watch this:

i theorize that fire hydrants are actually sentient beings that seek to control the banana nut cheerios market through ponzy schemes and sleazy backroom deals with the Yakuza.

bam. conspiracy theory. they're so easy to make and regurgitate on forums and blogs, and all you need is a handful of gullible a$$holes to repeat your message to gain credence in the conspiracy theory community. it's all stupid.

- J e m u s u -
02-10-2015, 06:41 PM
Hey, I know a good video about the Illuminati, since you believe in that kind of stuff. This video blew me away and actually use to scare me before. I use to be all obsessed about Illuminati, N.W.O. and all that other stuff. It's actually pretty interesting, even though some of it is far-fetched.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X30M9h8xqVo

Animedude5555
02-10-2015, 08:03 PM
I've heard claims that the government planted thermite explosives in the WTC buildings before the airplanes hit. What do you guys think about that?

- J e m u s u -
02-10-2015, 09:35 PM
Hey, I know a good video about the Illuminati, since you believe in that kind of stuff. This video blew me away and actually use to scare me before. I use to be all obsessed about Illuminati, N.W.O. and all that other stuff. It's actually pretty interesting, even though some of it is far-fetched.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X30M9h8xqVo

I've heard about that conspiracy theory, too. It just seems too much of stretch for the government to do that to it's own nation. I don't believe it.

Sympathy
02-12-2015, 12:15 AM
I've heard about that conspiracy theory, too. It just seems too much of stretch for the government to do that to it's own nation. I don't believe it.

wait what just happened