PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I mean LOLWUT?!

Animedude5555
12-20-2014, 06:53 AM
This guy went to McDonalds, and then reached through the window at the "drive through" and groped an employee there. Guess he couldn't find hot enough chicks who'd give it to him, so he thought he had to take it from them. LOL. What a moron. Too bad he didn't just go and watch hentais like I have. That would have given him all the "fun" he was looking for, without getting the cops called on his sorry a$$.

News story link: http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/McDonald%27s-drive-thru-worker-groped-675432

http://i.imgur.com/KMZax8h.jpg

DeathBlade/13.666
12-20-2014, 02:43 PM
o.o; Just looking at that mugshot, I would say he would or has sexually harassed/assaulted someone....

Miss Moonlight
12-20-2014, 05:17 PM
Sexually harassing people is so cool.

Sarcasm.

"Pennsylvanian, 23, explained to cops that he was a "ladies man""

... ladies. Single file.

Sympathy
12-20-2014, 08:28 PM
"What you got planned for today?"

"Oh, think I'll drive to McDonald's, reach through the drive-through window and fondle a woman's breasts."

"..."

what was his plan if he got a male employee? wait i don't wanna know

Miss Moonlight
12-20-2014, 08:31 PM
"What you got planned for today?"

"Oh, think I'll drive to McDonald's, reach through the drive-through window and fondle a woman's breasts."

"..."

what was his plan if he got a male employee? wait i don't wanna know

that would have been a nice dish of karma served piping hot.

"I came here to sexually harass women, but DAMMIT! THIS IS NOT GOING WELL FOR ME"

Sympathy
12-21-2014, 12:58 AM
that would have been a nice dish of karma served piping hot.

"I came here to sexually harass women, but DAMMIT! THIS IS NOT GOING WELL FOR ME"

"excuse me, is your manager female? she is? i'd like to speak with your manager."

ZombieWolf2508
12-21-2014, 05:19 AM
And VG finally posts a picture of himself.

Clayton_n
12-22-2014, 03:03 PM
Oh that's nothing. In several separate places people got arrested when they shoplifted during "Shop with a cap" day at various stores.