PDA

View Full Version : Deadpool MemeBase

someoneofforumpast
12-19-2014, 04:23 PM
APOLOGIES TO ALL I WAS ACTUALLY SHORT ON TIME WHEN I POSTED THIS.

Introductory in its finest. It is Deadpool and he has a plethora of Meme's at your disposal. Try to find one that suits your mood. I am pretty sure there is one for everyone. Also You can also use this to discus Deadpool in his entirety. Be it his Novelty Merc with the mouth characteristics, or the disastrous role in the X-Men: Origins (Wolverine) movie. To his Uncanny Friendship with Spiderman. As well as his overall top of the line Bad Ass Ness.

All welcome to join in. If you dare. Oh and we have chimichangas!!! xD

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/023/3/2/deadpool__chimichangas_by_jokerjester_campos-d5sflw2.png

DeathBlade/13.666
12-20-2014, 01:48 AM
Got something else to this besides an attempt to create a memethread?

someoneofforumpast
12-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Got something else to this besides an attempt to create a memethread?

Well Deadpool is a walking meme basically, but I did not see one for him on the threads. So I created it. There is not a lack of content for this thread to work. More of a lack of participation. It was however posted in the correct section of the forum was it not?

DeathBlade/13.666
12-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Well Deadpool is a walking meme basically, but I did not see one for him on the threads. So I created it. There is not a lack of content for this thread to work. More of a lack of participation. It was however posted in the correct section of the forum was it not?You are right, but the problem lies in the fact that you simply posted a meme and walked away. Something that would work fine in Misc, provided the thread is set right for others to participate in likewise (ie: the Random Thoughts threads). Still it'd have to have some sort of introductory post that would state that the purpose is to spam what ever content to wish to gather into a thread (in this case, Deadpool meme's). It'd be better to have a Deadpool thread that talked about Deadpool, new/old comics/story arcs, or his bromosexual relationship with Spider-Man, imo. But still A meme based Deadpool thread won't hurt either. Still need something in the OP to explain to others how to participate even if it is somewhat self-explanatory, being as this is v1. Later versions can do without.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/550/359/415.png

someoneofforumpast
12-22-2014, 09:41 AM
So true thanks deathblade/13.66 . I could'nt get through the glass.