PDA

View Full Version : R U An Exellent Gamer

spikey
08-21-2004, 04:16 PM
yo im a really good gamer how about u!!!!!???? :D

retro
08-21-2004, 04:26 PM
I am at SC:HL. If op4CTF was stilled played I'd own you, but this mod has died.

Rem
08-21-2004, 05:11 PM
what the hell did you just say? yeah i am a good gamer (im awsome at shooters) what games are you good at?

AngryYoungMan
08-21-2004, 06:46 PM
I'm a great gamer and my favorite category is probably RPGs and RTSs

red storm
08-22-2004, 07:58 AM
I'm a gamer! I rule at rpg's!

KilalaKitsune
08-23-2004, 06:55 PM
I'm a g00d gamer 2!!! im reely good at RPGs and shooters. :D

Rem
08-24-2004, 04:17 AM
what kind of shooters? fps or space?

KilalaKitsune
08-24-2004, 06:08 PM
space

AngryYoungMan
08-24-2004, 09:53 PM
I'm good at FPS like Medal of honor and red faction, but I blow at space shooters
Damn you, galaga!

Poe Hunter
08-24-2004, 10:37 PM
yes

Zedekiah
08-25-2004, 01:23 PM
No.

Rem
08-25-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by KilalaKitsune@Aug 24 2004, 07:08 PM
space
cool if you like that kind of shooter you should look in to galagtic atack. Orif you dont own a saturn ray storm or ray crisis all awsome games.

E Nasty
08-26-2004, 10:20 PM
I'm pretty good at Soul Calibur 2. I make my friends so mad, they throw the controller at the TV and go outside and smoke 2-3 cigarettes. I'm also pretty good at most FPSs.

Rem
08-27-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by AngryYoungMan@Aug 24 2004, 10:53 PM
I'm good at FPS like Medal of honor and red faction, but I blow at space shooters
Damn you, galaga!
yeah you and shooters dont mix well

AngryYoungMan
08-27-2004, 10:26 PM
I would probably be better if I had "eyesight" or "hand-eye coordination" but it might be something else.

I make my friends so mad, they throw the controller at the TV and go outside and smoke 2-3 cigarettes.
That's what gundam battle assault 2 and DBZ: budokai 2 make me do, minus the cigs. Budokai pissed me off so much at one point that I kicked a hole in my wall, and now I have to be careful not to shake the room too much or the drywall falls out.

Rem
08-27-2004, 11:13 PM
it would seem you have some nice moves slick :lol: well i put a dent in the basement wall with my head God only knows why.

wing 7
09-03-2004, 04:32 PM
at certain games that really enjoy like sly cooper or ctrash

Rem
09-05-2004, 02:50 AM
Trogdor you got so owned at zaxxon it was great :lol:

Rem
09-05-2004, 02:51 AM
Trogdor you got so owned at zaxxon it was great :lol:

AngryYoungMan
09-05-2004, 06:22 PM
SHUT UP :( That's just mean!
I totally suck at that game :lol: .

Waterz_Dagger
09-12-2004, 07:15 AM
im an amazing gamer, raped any freinds with any char in Tekken 3,4 (i never mastered Paul or Kuma, every1 else tho) got 38 survivor wins too.

MMORPG: Pristontale= lvl 61 pikeman, game is SO boring i got to that lvl playing off and on
survivor/horror: big fan of all resident evil series, RE2 rankings and RE3 rankins are the best.. code veronica i havent got excellent rank yet.. lol..
RPG'S: some of them are sooooo easy to me, killed FF7 with all the materia and stuff the 3rd time i played it (missed alexander the 2nd time) um.. was part of a GREAT clan in Counterstrike, used to be good at that, 100% completed Metal gear solid 2: substance... um.. im just good at all games u get the picture

Inuyashassword
09-13-2004, 05:43 PM
I rock at all games except sports and FPS', the only FPS I like is Halo. I rule mostly at Guilty Gear and FFVIII. But I'm usually the best out of all my friends.

AngryYoungMan
09-13-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Waterz_Dagger@Sep 12 2004, 08:15 AM
im an amazing gamer, raped any freinds with any char in Tekken 3,4 (i never mastered Paul or Kuma, every1 else tho) got 38 survivor wins too.
Tekken 3 was great, but tekken 4 wasn't as good. I love Paul, man, I kick donkey with him and Brian and King

Waterz_Dagger
09-13-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by AngryYoungMan+Sep 13 2004, 07:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AngryYoungMan @ Sep 13 2004, 07:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Waterz_Dagger@Sep 12 2004, 08:15 AM
Tekken 3 was great, but tekken 4 wasn&#39;t as good. I love Paul, man, I kick donkey with him and Brian and King [/b][/quote]
yeah tekken 4 wasnt as good as tekken 3 was for its time, lol &#39;&#39;kick donkey&#39;&#39; with paul.. yeah paul was good but hes not my style... oohohoh, BRIAN fo&#39; sho&#39; tho&#39;, lol.

Freddys dead
09-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Both tekken 3 and 4 suck if you had any taste you would be playing vf4.

Waterz_Dagger
09-16-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Freddys dead@Sep 16 2004, 05:03 PM
Both tekken 3 and 4 suck if you had any taste you would be playing vf4.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG I cannot believe what you just said. Ok, nevermind, I CAN believe it, i just forgot for a sec the bad taste that some people have. look BUD, Virtua fighter 4 is complete GARBAGE. rented it and regretted wasting the money. Tekken overall is a way better game. Just because you suck at it doesn&#39;t mean it sucks. and just because in your opinion VF4 is good, also doesn&#39;t mean tekken sucks. so shh.

Freddys dead
09-17-2004, 03:36 PM
Waterz dagger would you mind tellimg me why vf sucks? Because i can tell you why tekken sucks. And that thing abvout me sucking at it i have beaten all of them with pretty much evry character so shut your dumb donkey know nothing mouth.
Why tekken sucks
-the first 2 are close to unplayable now.
-A good deal of the movies are next to imposible to do and not worth it.
-the game has re-play value once all the characters are unlocked theirs nothing to do.
-if you try you can unlock every thing in an hour.
-the characters have very dtupid back storys
-the fourth one was more like a soap opera then a game.
thats it for now.

Waterz_Dagger
09-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Freddys dead@Sep 17 2004, 04:36 PM
Waterz dagger would you mind tellimg me why vf sucks? Because i can tell you why tekken sucks. And that thing abvout me sucking at it i have beaten all of them with pretty much evry character so shut your dumb donkey know nothing mouth.
Why tekken sucks
-the first 2 are close to unplayable now.
-A good deal of the movies are next to imposible to do and not worth it.
-the game has re-play value once all the characters are unlocked theirs nothing to do.
-if you try you can unlock every thing in an hour.
-the characters have very dtupid back storys
-the fourth one was more like a soap opera then a game.
thats it for now.
yeah bud.. i can tell you plenty why Virtua Fighter 4 sucks.. and also would like to point out the fact that you don&#39;t always have to play/pay attention to games with good stories, lol and you can&#39;t certainly play a kickass fighter game and always want that.. yeah i&#39;ve played plenty of games with good stories, so if you were, dont bother trying to say that. its just like FFX-2... the battles in it got better and better as you progress from the game, yeah the main characters are ditzes (paine was kinda cool, at least compared to the um...) but the fighting was worth it. but anyways lets get to it:

-The main character was obviously created by someone who has barely any originality,(a spinoff of Ryu, from street fighter, no less&#33; :blink: ) and thats something i find really pathetic.

-Yeah it was an arcade hit, and i even remember playing it when i was younger.. i used to go to the arcade a bit.. but there plenty of other games that lotsa people liked, you shouldn&#39;t just say &#39;&#39;screw tekken&#39;&#39; just because YOU don&#39;t like it.. you don&#39;t really respect other peoples opinions? are you just selfish :blink: or what?

a) EVERYWHERE i always seem to remember it as &#39;&#39;the game that was played the least for obvious reasons&#39;&#39;

B) it can&#39;t compete with the fun factor of other games (lol, like street fighter...) , (
you can&#39;t deny it..)

c) its NOT and I repeat, NOT the BEST GAME ON ******** EARTH just because YOU like it.

-Lets just face it, the overall fun with the moves sucked..(especially compared to tekken.. :D )

+ i just wanted to say i think its a f***ing RIOT: &#39;&#39;...so shut your dumb donkey know nothing mouth.&#39;&#39; WOW &#39;BUD&#39;... you were obViously MAD when you wrote that.. tut. hahahaha its hilarious to imagine how mad you must&#39;ve felt. you must hate me dont you..? hehehaha ;) :lol:

*EDIT*
(i said &#39;&#39;me&#39;&#39; instead of &#39;&#39;you&#39;&#39;)

Freddys dead
09-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Your a
-prick
-who should go badword himself
-i didnt say it was the best game on earth
-i didnt compare it to street fighter
-the characters in vf are modeled on real martial artists as well as the moves
-and that bit about respecting people opinion was a joke you can argue with some one but YOU decided to make it personal whean you bad mouthed me.
-Half of that poo you said was just your opinion and if you look at the grades vf gets compared to tekken it clear im not the only one who thinks its better
-And what was the whole rambling about x-2 about?
-bottom line screw you

Waterz_Dagger
09-18-2004, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Freddys dead@Sep 17 2004, 10:56 PM
Your a
-prick
-who should go badword himself
-i didnt say it was the best game on earth
-i didnt compare it to street fighter
-the characters in vf are modeled on real martial artists as well as the moves
-and that bit about respecting people opinion was a joke you can argue with some one but YOU decided to make it personal whean you bad mouthed me.
-Half of that poo you said was just your opinion and if you look at the grades vf gets compared to tekken it clear im not the only one who thinks its better
-And what was the whole rambling about x-2 about?
-bottom line screw you
-lol, think im a prick all ya want.
-&#39;most&#39; tekken characters are modeled the same way.
-yeah, you didnt compare it to street fighter, i did.
-the &#39;&#39;rambling&#39;&#39; about x-2 was necissary to backup my example.
- too lazy to continue this &#39;&#39;argument&#39;&#39; , you just childishly blew up after my first reply. hehe, at least you amuse ME.. all i said was &#39;&#39;tekken doesnt suck just because you dont like it&#39;&#39;.. and yeah i think your a stupid little **** too but whatever, end of discussion. :<_<: :^_^: :huh: :D
p.s= people with differet tastes then you aren&#39;t just pricks,lol.

Freddys dead
09-18-2004, 02:11 PM
I agree people who like other things then me arnt pricks just people who act like you.

Waterz_Dagger
09-19-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Freddys dead@Sep 18 2004, 03:11 PM
I agree people who like other things then me arnt pricks just people who act like you.
Act like what&#33;? W/E i&#39;m getting extremely bored with this topic, if i was acting like a jerk - sorry, but I still think that guy... lol nvm, people are entitled to theyre opinions; you think what you want of me, and likewise.

--DROPPING BULL**** TOPIC NOW&#33;--

AngryYoungMan
09-19-2004, 03:01 PM
right then, moving on.....

Anyone like survival/horror games? I was good at Resident Evil.

Waterz_Dagger
09-19-2004, 07:57 PM
yeah&#33;&#33;&#33; Resident Evil titles kicked donkey.. i like the gameplay.. NOT Resident Evil: Survivor and NOT Resident Evil : Dead Aim tho, i thought those were horrible.. what was capcom thinking?

AngryYoungMan
09-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Yeah, I heard Gaiden sucked pretty bad too

Freddys dead
09-21-2004, 01:17 PM
I own 2 out of three of those and yes they do suck gaiden is the worst tho.

AngryYoungMan
09-24-2004, 04:43 PM
you really can&#39;t make a sidescrolling survival/horror game. Resident Evil just doesn&#39;t work in anything but crappy 3rd person :lol: .

kawaii_kagome
09-25-2004, 07:19 PM
I am so good at gaming&#33; Well not really, jus needs a lot of time to figure out how to defeat stuff. But my sis plays it and she says &#39;NO&#39; evry time I try to help her. She jus doesn&#39;t understand that I noe how 2 finish da game. I tell her, I was nearly finished, until she sed &#39;GET OFF&#33;&#39;. And so I did. Well she is soooooo dumb. Hope she lets me help her one uv these days.

well, vf4 really sux hore. tekken is way betta cuz the moves and the movie animation is a lot better. and n e ways i dun blame u if u still, well, "love" vf4. i wudn&#39;t try to start a fite, but i really fink tekken is betta, no offence.

AngryYoungMan
09-26-2004, 07:52 AM
well I&#39;m sure someone like SSX would value the opinion of an InuYasha loving 1337speaker, I know I do. :rolleyes:

Waterz_Dagger
09-26-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by kawaii_kagome@Sep 25 2004, 08:19 PM
I am so good at gaming&#33; Well not really, jus needs a lot of time to figure out how to defeat stuff. But my sis plays it and she says &#39;NO&#39; evry time I try to help her. She jus doesn&#39;t understand that I noe how 2 finish da game. I tell her, I was nearly finished, until she sed &#39;GET OFF&#33;&#39;. And so I did. Well she is soooooo dumb. Hope she lets me help her one uv these days.

well, vf4 really sux hore. tekken is way betta cuz the moves and the movie animation is a lot better. and n e ways i dun blame u if u still, well, "love" vf4. i wudn&#39;t try to start a fite, but i really fink tekken is betta, no offence.
:rolleyes: :lol: :wub: :^_^:

Terra
10-07-2004, 01:52 AM
i am a okay gamer..... i think. i'm good at some games and not good at some.:o

Suzuna
10-07-2004, 05:44 PM
I think it's silly to say if you're good or bad. I think it's just something people come to know about you ~_^
Pretty much the only definite good thing I can say about myself is I refuse to use walkthroughs until I've finished a game on my own. And.. uhh.. that I finish. O-o

[BlackDeath]
10-13-2004, 02:46 AM
yo im a really good gamer how about u!!!!!???? :D
can you justify that your a good gammer? can anyone justify that there good, unless they have a record like on xbox live and online gaming ranks, is anyone even part of a clan? has anyone even heard of the CPL or CAL? answer me that everyone!

Suzuna
10-15-2004, 01:59 AM
Yup, that's what I was just saying Black Death.. though I wouldn't require online gaming as proof. Some people prefer their games as a personal experience. Like... me. I suppose I like MMORPGs, but anyone can be good at those with patience and time.

Cless Alvein
10-15-2004, 02:55 AM
Hum... perhaps you'd like to offer suggestions on how they could prove it, instead
of making it seem like a personal attack on their credibility?

What do you want? Screenshots? Pictures of T.V. screens? Some set rules on
what constitutes being a "good" gamer?

I'm a Lv.50 White Mage on Final Fantasy XI online. Does that make me a good gamer?
Do you want proof of it?

I have the high score on 14 arcade games on this board. Does that make me a good
gamer?

I've been playing video games since before some of you were BORN. (How scary is
that??) Does that make me a good gamer?

Or you could just relax and let people think they're good if they want to. It's all
relative. Nobody is claiming to be "the best" so there's really nothing to prove.

ninjaStan
10-15-2004, 08:07 AM
im not really a good gamer at all but i say am...:<_<:

Astro
10-15-2004, 09:28 AM
It depends of the game.. Experience is important too.

ninjaStan
10-15-2004, 09:48 AM
yeah basicly it depends on what game im playin

Jimbo
10-15-2004, 11:39 AM
I'm probably a decent gamer, even though I'm very hardcore. There's always going to be someone who's better than you, but to me that's the exciting part of being a gamer. Too bad arcades aren't that popular anymore, I'm keeping the arcade alive at my college though, we have a pretty good community so there's always some major fighting going on there(Like MVC2 Fighting...not real fighting, most of us aren't built for that kinda stuff hehe).

Schneedrache
10-16-2004, 04:29 PM
I'm good at most games but there are plenty of people who are better. That is probably because i play nearly every type of game you can imagine. However in guilty gear isuka i'd say i'm nearly unstoppable with dizzy.

Rio-Okie
10-16-2004, 05:36 PM
i am i just get bored of the games

lonely_chibi
10-16-2004, 06:00 PM
I love RPG games but I kinda suck at them ;-; but the point is to have fun though. ^.^

inuyasha-sakura
10-16-2004, 06:11 PM
i also love rpg games... im not really good but the best rpg game i ever played is RAGNAROK!!

Wolfwood
10-16-2004, 07:12 PM
rpg's are the best... although i tend to miss the plot most of the time, so i play it again until i get what its about... *note*i've finished Final Fantasy 7, 13 times... and there are still parts i dont understand... o well

Kumi
10-17-2004, 04:49 AM
Yep i am a good gamer......i don't go buy a new game unitl i have beat the game i got 10 times! My favorite types are RPG's and FPS!

Orca
12-26-2004, 05:34 PM
id own you guys in socom2 no doou bt if u want me to prove get online and add #C[] LordDucky to your freinds list and i will own u so badly oh and im an excelent gamer if its a shooter or rpg game

DarkPrinceBman
12-26-2004, 05:36 PM
Yeah im a great gamer i cant be beat in street fighter and tekken but thats all im really good at

[BlackDeath]
12-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Yup, that's what I was just saying Black Death.. though I wouldn't require online gaming as proof. Some people prefer their games as a personal experience. Like... me. I suppose I like MMORPGs, but anyone can be good at those with patience and time.Someone intellegent thank god, i still prefer the online records though, that is concrete proof

Sega saturn x
12-27-2004, 02:53 PM
This threads from the stone age.

TeddyBear
12-27-2004, 07:57 PM
yes?

Sega saturn x
12-27-2004, 09:03 PM
Forget to say oh yes im a great gamer even though i never liked rpg's i love "space" not fps shooters. And i love those off beat games me and 4 other people but katamari damacy any one? ^^

Lord Garma Zabi
12-27-2004, 11:03 PM
I would like to think that I am a good gamer. I beat every game I have atleast on normal mode without starting on easy. I hardly ever cheat until I finish a game, so yeah. I'm a good gamer:ninja:

Sega saturn x
12-28-2004, 10:17 AM
Has any one else noticed games are getting really really easy? Sure some are still really hard but it would seam on about 70% of all the new games out there if you have enough time put in to the game you can beat it. Almost no skill is needed on alot of todays games take fable while it is a great game its very easy and almost any one with half a brain and 6 hours to kill can beat it.