PDA

View Full Version : The ReVIEW (Meet the Cast)

Anime Forum
11-19-2014, 11:12 PM
Are you a ReVIEW member? Do you want to meet the the ReVIEW members? Well, you came to the right place! The point of this thread is to determine and find out who the ReVIEW members here are and why they are so important to this section. Wanna join us? Message me or check out the official sticky thread on how to. ReVIEW members will do the following:

- Will be granted permission to our chat thread. (Opens January 1st 2015)
- Will become AG Lv. 1 members. (When Kaitou Ace manages to find time to set the system up).
- Will recieve monthly ReVIEW newsletters sent via your AF inbox.
- Will recieve style points with Kaitou and I. This certainly applies to new members who would love the chance to get noticed and break out of that shell.

Now, all ReVIEW members must reply to the thread following the exact layout I post. You can put more, but no less.

Username: Yoko Littner (ReVIEW Leader)
Favorite Anime: Aria the Origination
Why I joined the ReView: To benefit Anime Globe and spark more activity.
One Fact About Myself: I love Nico Yazawa!

^

That's it. Simple huh? Obviously, all members who join replace ReVIEW Leader with ReVIEW Member.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoy the colorful cast of the ReVIEW and support us for a very long time!

Zainox
11-19-2014, 11:59 PM
Username: Zainox (ReVIEW Member)
Favorite Anime: I hate this question. I like a lot of anime, some more than others, but It's always so difficult to pick a favourite. But, for the sake of this question I would have to choose Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. I cried buckets.
Why I joined the ReView: Wanted to be helpful, plus it shall be a great excuse to watch anime on a more regular basis.
One Fact About Myself: I'm one of those Australian guys who do everything backwards, rides kangaroo's to work and tames wild dropbears. Crikey. Mate. Dingo ate my sammich.

Hanamaru Kunikida
11-20-2014, 01:57 PM
Username: Kaitou (ReVIEW Leader)
(Current) Favorite Anime: Your Lie in April
Why I joined the ReView: Anime is a medium of entertainment I enjoy, and would love to increase my involvement in it. .
One Fact About Myself: Game Reviewer

Ωmega
11-21-2014, 08:42 PM
Username: Ωmega (ReVIEW Member )
Favorite Anime: Omg so many *w*
Why I joined the ReView: To help spread the word about new and different animes to the masses~
One Fact About Myself: Im pretty much already a crazy cat lady

Anime Forum
11-24-2014, 10:01 PM
For everyone who has joined ReVIEW so far, you'll be receiving the first Newsletter come December 1st 2014. Obviously, anyone who posts and joins any later than the end of November will not receive that PM.

muoivove
12-23-2014, 10:09 AM
Username: muoivove (ReVIEW Member )

~Aladdin~
04-08-2015, 02:48 PM
Username: Aladdin (ReVIEW Member)
Favorite Anime: Dragon Ball Z
Why I joined the ReView: because I enjoy reviewing anime
One Fact About Myself: coughs I love reviewing coughs

LOR Online
05-14-2015, 02:08 AM
Username: LOR Online
Favorite Anime: Hard question as it moves around a lot, it'd be a hard split between Your Lie in April and Katanagatari
Why I joined the ReView: Honestly, it's in part because I enjoy reviewing, but also because I'm trying to break into the reviewing scene with my youtube channel. Might be a good way gain some exposure while contributing to the AF community.
One Fact About Myself: I love writing and performing music~