PDA

View Full Version : How do you watch Anime?

snivell
08-15-2014, 12:34 AM
Do you watch your anime on your computer, tv, netflix, ect.? Also, if you watch on your computer do you multitask? Like look on forums or play games as you watch.

I watch on both my laptop and netflix, and I do other things as I'm watching, unless I start to get distracted.

RyuTama
08-15-2014, 12:57 AM
I don't have Netflix, but a lot of my friends do, so we usually end up watching anime that way when we hang out. When I'm alone I generally watch on Crunchyroll. Or, if I come across an episode playing on TV, I'll usually check it out, especially if I've heard good things about it. That's how I discovered FMA, and later on Brotherhood, which is still my favorite anime to this day.

Ceris
08-15-2014, 02:03 AM
I use Crunchyroll to watch anime on my Xbox 360 while laying in my bed. Otherwise, if CR doesn't have what I want, I download the episodes and watch them on my computer. And no, I don't multitask unless I don't care about what I am watching, which doesn't happen much.

ghoulkitten
08-15-2014, 03:24 AM
i watch anime on netflix or on www.chrunchyroll.com on my playstation 3 locked in my room with 2 cans of Monster a box of Twinkies.

Meteorkeeper
08-15-2014, 06:08 AM
I watch on my comp I use Crunchyroll and other streaming sites for the stuff Crunchyroll doesn't have. I only multitask if the anime cant hold my attention.

CowBob RanchPants
08-16-2014, 04:19 AM
My computer and I use either Crunchyroll, kissanime or YouTube.

Zainox
08-18-2014, 01:30 AM
I watch on my laptop. Unless I feel like getting an MP4 file and watching on my TV, doesn't happen often though unless it looks really damn good.

I have to watch it with no distractions. Someone walks in, I stab a biatch.. (I joke, but seriously, I don't like distractions)

Velvet_Nightmare
08-18-2014, 01:33 AM
Crunchyroll, Netflix, or Hulu on my Xbox.

In my bed, under blankets, with my remote and popcorn. Because laziness. And every now and then I'll play my 3DS with anime in the background.

Kirito
09-10-2014, 07:58 AM
I watch it on my laptop or my Ipad if I'm on the go. I use Crunchyroll, Hulu Plus, or sometimes Anime1 but not usually. I multitask most the time unless I'm gonna go to bed. When I multitask I'm usually playing Phantasy Star Online 2 on my laptop, than I use the Mac to watch it. But now I'll be playing Destiny while watching it xD

Prince Darien
09-11-2014, 08:04 AM
I watch anime in completely legal ways on my laptop. >_> <_< >_>

Most of the time it is on my laptop. I typically I have one window open with the anime on the right side of the screen and on the left side of the screen I have a window open for tumblr, etc. I can understand enough spoken Japanese that sometimes I do not bother with splitting the screen. I almost always watch Japanese dubs with English subs, mainly because the newest stuff has not been dubbed in English and due to any absolute preference of subs vs. dubs.

Unless, I am at an event at my uni's Anime & Manga Club. Then we typically have a projector.

Mystelinth
09-11-2014, 10:29 AM
Crunch crunch.

Headphones on, tilting my PC screen a bit. Gonna sit on my couch. Massive Relaxations Mouse on the couch. Get some sort of chocolate pinda cookie thing. Fill up my bottle with Mango Juice, hmmmmm. Put my chair in front of me when i sit on the couch. Feet on the chair. And just watch. Watch. Watch. What? Watch.

Galleya
09-11-2014, 12:30 PM
I'm watching on my Laptop using all kinds of streaming sites :)

jagz817
09-15-2014, 01:55 PM
Same, along with Toonami.

Kumagawa
09-16-2014, 04:33 AM
i download it because f*ck paying for anime

ParaParaJMo
09-17-2014, 06:18 PM
I usually rent DVDs at the Tsutaya near my house. Yes, DVD rentals are still big business in Japan

Dread_out
09-17-2014, 08:55 PM
I record it on t.v if I can't I watch it on the computer

Uchiha Zwel Min Htet
09-18-2014, 08:49 AM
I watch Animes just with my computer.So nice.And sometimes I use Facebook while watching.

Wolfie Poo.
09-18-2014, 01:18 PM
Laptop! You know, because it sits on my lap and can top besides me junk food while I watch all the anime that I can choose from. :cool: