PDA

View Full Version : spoiler warning naruto manga question

Jmaster
08-07-2014, 04:16 AM
do you guys think kakashi will get to keep the sharingan and perfect susanoo he got from obito?

Nanobyte
08-07-2014, 04:25 AM
He already has a Susano'o in the latest manga. He got both eyes from Obito and saved Sakura with them.
Kishimoto also hinted that Kakashi will be hokage. Which sucks.

Jmaster
08-08-2014, 12:49 PM
He already has a Susano'o in the latest manga. He got both eyes from Obito and saved Sakura with them.
Kishimoto also hinted that Kakashi will be hokage. Which sucks. I know he has them but will they be permanent? is the question

Zainox
08-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Of course they will be permanent, unless some crazy dude rips them from his face again I doubt he will be losing them.

Jmaster
08-09-2014, 09:09 AM
btw does he have EMS or regular MS?

KyouFalls
08-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Kishimoto also hinted that Kakashi will be hokage. Which sucks.
Didn't Kakashi turn down the role of Hokage when Minato died? Or was it when Tsunade was in a coma and the council feared she was gonna die?

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Didn't Kakashi turn down the role of Hokage when Minato died? Or was it when Tsunade was in a coma and the council feared she was gonna die?
Just read the new chapter. Nvm.

Mystelinth
08-09-2014, 10:30 AM
Its gonna end in this fall! YESSS FINALLYYYY. I can stop reading this stuff.

KyouFalls
08-09-2014, 01:01 PM
Its gonna end in this fall! YESSS FINALLYYYY. I can stop reading this stuff.
I'm expecting a sequel of the sequel sigh

Nanobyte
08-09-2014, 04:25 PM

Well since kishimoto wrote it this way it's likely it's going to happen. Even though no one seems to agree with him. What a drag. :^) Believe it.

KyouFalls
08-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Well since kishimoto wrote it this way it's likely it's going to happen. Even though no one seems to agree with him. What a drag. :^) Believe it.
As much as I hate Naruto, he should be Hokage. Kakashi is awesome and all but he never wanted to be Hokage in the first place.