PDA

View Full Version : kill the user above you

Sympathy
07-23-2014, 03:23 AM
think of a creative way to kill the user above you. example:

i tied a noose around your neck and shoved you off a balcony.

go!

Yung A$$eroya
07-23-2014, 04:43 AM
When I saw this thread, I thought "Hmm, Horrendous is a scrub. Scrubs mess up things. I hope he didn't." You didn't. When I read the title, I hoped that it'd be something like this kappa

10/10

Cause of death: I rip your ovaries out and choke you with them

Nanobyte
07-23-2014, 04:45 AM
Didn't we already have a thread like this...? Oh well.

*Unsheathes dual wield fedoras and kills @Asseroya (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?318452-Asseroya) with euphoria.*

Yung A$$eroya
07-23-2014, 04:50 AM
Kills Foxy with class and proper discussion. M'lady

(I saw 6 guys wearing fedoras today holy crud, haha. One was in leather even hah)

2nd EDIT: THIS TOOK ME FOREVER I ALWAYS ALT + S WHILE EDITING POSTS

Sympathy
07-23-2014, 07:12 AM
I shoved Asseroya into a vat of hydrochloric acid

Nanobyte
07-23-2014, 07:16 AM
I kill horrendous by putting a pillow on his face while he sleeps. :^D

darksky967
07-23-2014, 08:34 AM
kills you by putting Ricin in your tea without you knowing

yelps at next user *I don't wanna die!*

Yung A$$eroya
07-23-2014, 09:19 AM
Ties Sky to a wall and uses him as a dart-board. Instead of throwing darts, I throw legos at him, till he dies

Nodoka LaMei
07-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Kills you by making you bored to death.

Nanobyte
07-23-2014, 09:44 AM
*ice prick through skull*

Get memed on.

Yung A$$eroya
07-23-2014, 11:54 AM
Kills you by making u mad *trollface* lmoa

International 4-8818
07-23-2014, 01:15 PM
You died from dysentery.

Nanobyte
07-23-2014, 01:21 PM
I kill you with my witty comments.

International 4-8818
07-23-2014, 01:27 PM
Kill you because what the hell you changed your name? I keeeeeallll you.

Yung A$$eroya
07-23-2014, 01:30 PM
I killed you by making you a furry. Yeah

International 4-8818
07-23-2014, 01:42 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/PlayfulBonyBlackandtancoonhound.gif

Furries... I kill you because you're a furry...

Yung A$$eroya
07-23-2014, 01:45 PM
I'm no furry. I kill you by shoving a cat down your throat

International 4-8818
07-23-2014, 02:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wFryaPW.gif

Digimon_Sommelier
07-23-2014, 02:40 PM
No, I will not 'kill' the user above me. Live long and prosper!!

Yung A$$eroya
07-23-2014, 02:50 PM
Killed Sommelier by telling him he's a killjoy over and over

Nanobyte
07-23-2014, 03:10 PM
I kill you by throwing my angryness at you.

International 4-8818 You notice that but not the probie thing? Smh.

Sympathy
07-23-2014, 04:35 PM
i tickle Foxy to death

Yung A$$eroya
07-23-2014, 05:08 PM
I Foxy Horrendous to death

Nanobyte
07-23-2014, 05:28 PM
Hey, you can't use me as something to kill someone bro. :T

I kill you using Slim Shady.

Miss Moonlight
07-23-2014, 05:37 PM
Hey, you can't use me as something to kill someone bro. :T

I kill you using Slim Shady.

How does one kill someone else using Slim Shady?

Here's some pie I made. It's not poisoned at all, I promise. Go on. Eat it.

Sympathy
07-23-2014, 06:45 PM
i electrocuted you to death.

but wait... electricity only makes you stronger!? foiled!

Qoco
07-23-2014, 06:57 PM
I went Super Saiyan 38 and kamehameha'd you to King Kai's planet, weakling hyena.

Yung A$$eroya
07-23-2014, 07:37 PM
Your cause of death was me repeatedly hitting you with a newspaper. Bad dog

Sympathy
07-23-2014, 08:29 PM
i killed you with a candlestick in the library hurrr

Aaeeschylus
07-24-2014, 12:10 AM
I lead a bunch of 10m class Titans and let them eat you.

Albear
07-24-2014, 01:00 AM
Took Shinon's sniper rifle and 360 noscoped headshot first killed you.

Sympathy
07-24-2014, 01:08 AM
my foot delivered a never-ending holocaust of pain to your crotch, killing you

Nanobyte
07-24-2014, 03:41 AM
I do nothing but then a piano falls on top of you and kills you. :^D

Yung A$$eroya
07-24-2014, 04:35 AM
I kill you by blindfolding you, and making you think that bucket of acid is the ocean

Aaeeschylus
07-24-2014, 07:38 PM
I kill you by throwing you into a pit of Lions who haven't been fed for a week.

Nodoka LaMei
07-24-2014, 07:46 PM
I kill you by hiring Mana to shoot you.

http://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/mana_tatsumiya_4606.jpg

Sympathy
07-24-2014, 08:51 PM
i kill you to death

.:neuko:.
07-25-2014, 02:48 AM
I kill you by hypnosis. I make you think you're a moth, then light a fire.

RyuTama
07-25-2014, 02:57 AM
Foe RyuTama used Stone Edge! ▽

It's super effective! ▽

.:neuko:. fainted! ▽

...during a Nuzlocke.

Nanobyte
07-25-2014, 03:41 AM
I lynch you during a wolf game. :^D

Sympathy
07-25-2014, 04:13 AM
i drown you in blood

Yung A$$eroya
07-25-2014, 10:20 AM
I blood you in drown

Rocketpop
07-25-2014, 02:26 PM
You develop fatal familial insomnia. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia) You die as a direct result of it, years afterward.

It doesn't get much worse than that.

International 4-8818
07-25-2014, 02:36 PM
I kill you with...... kyaiiiiiii....... with...... kyaiiiiiii.... kisses senpai. I hope.... I hope senpai notices me.

Yung A$$eroya
07-25-2014, 04:26 PM
Kills you with my aviators

Sympathy
07-25-2014, 11:14 PM
i drop ten trillion tons of jello on you.

Yung A$$eroya
07-26-2014, 04:05 AM
I drop Foxy's rump on you

Nanobyte
07-26-2014, 05:22 AM
I'M NOT FAT!

I kill you in blind rage.

Sympathy
07-26-2014, 06:16 AM
i hire Boba Fett who hires a shape shifter to send a droid to your house, cut a hole in your window and drop venomous caterpillars into your room. but then Aniken jumps on your bed and kills the caterpillars, so i just nuke your house.

Major.Tom
07-26-2014, 07:32 AM
I tell mufasa you made simba cry.

Nanobyte
07-26-2014, 07:41 AM
I stare at you until you turn into a vlaamse friet and die.

Yung A$$eroya
07-26-2014, 09:13 AM
I fill your eye-sockets with acid

Sympathy
07-26-2014, 04:53 PM
i drill a hole into your chest, avoiding any vital organs, and pour in flesh-eating maggots. then i eat my dinner (flesh of orphans and virgin blood) while you vanquish.

i think i have issues.

Clayton_n
07-28-2014, 07:16 PM
I actually invented this game years ago to cater to people who like to God Mode in these things *Moves every 3rd molecule in horrendous's body three inches to the left until it looks like a Piccasso*

Yung A$$eroya
07-28-2014, 07:31 PM
I kick you so hard, so hard that the excruciating pain I inflicted upon you resulted in you defecating through your face. I then decided to shove all the faeces emerging from your trachea up your rectum and continue this process all the way until your stomach-fluids start burning through your thick flesh and your screams begin to wither. I then begin tearing your limbs from your torso, one by one, slowly. What once was a healthy human being, is now nothing but a pile of pulp. I kick the pulp a couple times and spit on it. I slap the body around with its recently torn off limbs and laugh as I hear its cries become lower and lower. When the effort required to scream is out of your grasp, I call for an ambulance and abscond.

5 months later, I visit the hospital you were located in. You lie there in your bed, thinking about how happy you were that I spared your life, albeit performing such a heinous act as I did. You were wrong, I did not spare your life. A beautiful Sunday morning, I enter your room, convincing the doctors that I was a former lover. I have a backpack on my back, filled with horrendous tools of torture. I first take up a needle and some string....

A vandalised body is hanging from the ceiling-fan. The nurse faints, unexpectedly approaching what once was human. The bag of meat hanging after the ceiling-fan (which is still on) is whispering its last words. Out from the bag, there is oozing all different kinds of fluids.

Isn't it funny? Once a human, now a stitched and sown human-fistula of flesh

Clayton_n
07-28-2014, 07:46 PM
*Reinacts "Slaughter Your World" with YOU as everybody but Richard*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g

Sympathy
07-28-2014, 10:50 PM
I kick you so hard, so hard that the excruciating pain I inflicted upon you resulted in you defecating through your face. I then decided to shove all the faeces emerging from your trachea up your rectum and continue this process all the way until your stomach-fluids start burning through your thick flesh and your screams begin to wither. I then begin tearing your limbs from your torso, one by one, slowly. What once was a healthy human being, is now nothing but a pile of pulp. I kick the pulp a couple times and spit on it. I slap the body around with its recently torn off limbs and laugh as I hear its cries become lower and lower. When the effort required to scream is out of your grasp, I call for an ambulance and abscond.

5 months later, I visit the hospital you were located in. You lie there in your bed, thinking about how happy you were that I spared your life, albeit performing such a heinous act as I did. You were wrong, I did not spare your life. A beautiful Sunday morning, I enter your room, convincing the doctors that I was a former lover. I have a backpack on my back, filled with horrendous tools of torture. I first take up a needle and some string....

A vandalised body is hanging from the ceiling-fan. The nurse faints, unexpectedly approaching what once was human. The bag of meat hanging after the ceiling-fan (which is still on) is whispering its last words. Out from the bag, there is oozing all different kinds of fluids.

Isn't it funny? Once a human, now a stitched and sown human-fistula of flesh

i think... i'm in love with you o///o

i can't even begin to follow that. i kill the user above me with a knife. it is bruhtal. yeah.

rukA00
07-29-2014, 02:01 AM
I get Chuck Norris to punch you in the stomach. You die instantly.

Yung A$$eroya
07-29-2014, 04:07 AM
I take another joke from 2008 and stab you with it

Nanobyte
07-29-2014, 04:14 AM
I give you a kiss on the cheek. You melt, literally. I stand next to you and laugh as you scream.

Sympathy
07-29-2014, 04:54 AM
i cheat on you with your best friend and in your grief you kill yourself

Kaleohano
07-29-2014, 06:34 AM
I will set your tent on fire. As your charred body crawls out, clinging to what little life remains, i'll shove a burning log down your throat.

xoxo

otakuuuu345
07-29-2014, 06:47 AM
I'll put you in a freezer and shower you with cold water every 1 hour till you die.

RyuTama
07-29-2014, 06:55 AM
I take over Aperture Laboratories and kill you with mashy spike plates.

Nanobyte
07-29-2014, 06:56 AM
I push you off a cliff.

Kaleohano
07-29-2014, 06:59 AM
cut your spine below the neck and watch you die of old age and misery.

Yung A$$eroya
07-29-2014, 07:02 AM
I kill you by telling you to drink bleach in a very polite manner

Kaleohano
07-29-2014, 07:14 AM
I wouldn't kill you. I'd pay someone to do it.

http://img.sadistic.pl/pics/ad926fd87066.jpg

RyuTama
07-29-2014, 07:29 AM
I banish you to a realm full of chicks... that have no boobs.

Yes, I put that evil on you. LOL.

Nodoka LaMei
07-29-2014, 01:40 PM
I use a Kamehameha on you. You die five seconds later.

Yung A$$eroya
07-29-2014, 02:56 PM
( It was originally going to be better than this, but I got carried away and forgot what I was writing about.. It's about the same caliber as the previous one I wrote though, so whatever. horrendous was up in all crazy about that one, so hah)

Could be a little too harsh for y'all with delicate minds

It was a lovely Sunday evening. The sound of summer oozed through my ears and the smell of grass made me happy. It made me think of happier times. Summer has always been able to make me happy, it for some reason managed to shortly take my thoughts off the hole I have in my life. What I have been searching for my entire life. This empty feeling, which I could in no way respond to. I had tried to diagnose myself in the past, but it only resulted in chaos.

I was on my way to your house. You had a pretty house. It looked like an average suburban home, where everything was perfect. A nice dog. Cool mail-box with that flippy thingy. Perfect.

[Later]

First, I started a session of gentle slaps, with your consent. They were as gentle as the pat you'd give a newborn on the head, after it having been ejected out of the womb, like a shit defecated by someone that had eaten a load of mexican food the night earlier and felt a burning sensation in the abdomen the day after; they were pretty harmless. We had already planned this evening; we had already planned that I would come over and do this beforehand. Seeing as you were very into BDSM, I figured it'd be a nice sign of respect to join you this night. Self-sacrifice is a great quality. At first, the thought of slapping you made me uneasy. What can this possible achieve? Despite these thoughts, you pestered me into proceeding, and so I did. My slaps were gentle and in no way meant to hurt. They were only supposed to sting but a little. It was your idea of fun. We had been dating for a while now.. I think we were about to hit our anniversary date a couple weeks after this very day.. If only you had known.. After a few slaps and some soft mourning, I decided to pick up the pace a little, starting with a little pat that was a little harder than the others. I did not do this without asking for consent however, that would be utmost atrocious. I continued pouring more effort and strength in my slaps, and after a while of this, you started making weird noises. Noises? Well yes, noises that would suggest that were displeased with my performance, voices that can also be heard by a kid before his father commands him and eventually coaxes him into the ocean to teach him to swim.. (Well, I am not sure if that is a common father-son thing, but whatever) "Am I being too rough?" I asked in a polite manner. The tone of my voice was calm and deep, it kind of reminds me of a cat's purr. Whenever I spoke in that matter, you would always get turned on. "N-No, it's fine", you responded with a mourn following. BANG

A spark of hatred ignited within me, triggering the blossom of my great undoing. For some reason, the way you stuttered there had managed to activate my killswitch. I felt the anger filling my mind, the adrenaline flowing through my veins. I shook in rage, well it wasn't rage, more like excitement? The thought of hurting you satisfied me. The thought of having your blood and gore on my hands made me cringe in ecstasy. The sound of your scream would make me scream in happiness. Originally, my actions this night was merely facetious, I only did this to please you, and because I didn't have the heart to say no to your beautiful eyes. But now, it was on. I suddenly got this longing for causing you lament.. And when I long for something, I will do anything to indulge myself.

I pinned you down. I told you that I had found a better way of doing this. You silently complied with your red face. I told you to close your eyes.

A week later

A police-officer enters the young maiden's bedroom after having gotten many complaints from neighbours addressing their disgust for that stench your house was emitting. They sent the new kid to investigate. "Always the rookie" Mordekai said before he entered the room. The house was more than godawful silent. The stench made Mordekai tear up a little and the delicate sound of his foot-steps echoed through what seemed like an endless abyss. Mordekai was stopped by an obstacle in his path; a wooden door. After a moment of standing still, he had managed to gather that the source of the smell had to be located within that room. At first, he knocked on the door. This was just to make sure. Mordekai believed that anything is appropriate in any situation ever. Maybe except headbutting your parents' wedding cake because you feel like a bastard or--- you get it, okay? Mordekaiser put his hand on the round door-knob. "Do people even use those anymore?" he asked himself as he slowly opened the door. He opened the door. The smell flies toward him and up his nostrils, staggering him for a little. He opens his eyes, dreading what is to be revealed. "OH MY GOOOD", Mordekai said to himself. "WHAT KIND OF INTERIOR IS THIS?"

The room had horrible interior. Mordekai was very passionate about proper room-design. You just can't live in a house when it looks like a shit-stain. The room was not the source of the stench, but at the very end of the room, there was a door with something crimson-colored on it.. Mordekai wanders around the room for a little while to further investigate this horrendous choice of interior. After a while of tomfoolery, Mordekai walks towards the door. He could almost endure the stench earlier, but now it tortured him. He was crying. He quickly opened the door, assuming there was just some meat that had been out for too long behind the door. He was wrong, oooh was he wrong..

On the bed, there lies a blob of gore and blood, with knives and needles stuck into it. It is covered in purple paint, with an emoticon similar to this one on it ">:o)" Mordekai could simply not believe his eyes. Someone must have first beaten the shit out of someone and then stuffed their body with sharp objects, to so beat them out of the body and then use sand-paper to take all its skin off. After that, they must have cut several body-parts off and tried to sew them back together again, repeating this process a couple times. After a while of staring at it in disgust, he suddenly heard a low whimper from the floor. Fearing what could lie there, he pulled his gun up. "HANDS UP" he shouted. The lights started blinking. The whimpers had started to get louder.

Complete darkness. The only thing Mordekai could hear now was the heavy breathing of whatever was lying there. Mordekai was drowned in fear. He couldn't think clearly. His perspiration had gone through the roof and his heart pounded like it wanted to escape from his chest. After 4 minutes of standing like that, paralyzed in fear. The power went back on. Mordekai screamed.

In front of him, I stood with a swollen head sown to my chest-area. Mordekai would recognize the face sown onto me if he hadn't been as panicked as he were. The face of the person that once lived in this house. The creature had also other heads sown onto itself. I started laughing. The despair and fear I was in his eyes pleased me. I raised my knives. Mordekai fired the gun he had put up earlier, but it was no use. I simply just took the bullet and not too long either I took him as well. Repeating the process I had gone through, with you. After I was finished, I looked at the blob on the bed and ran over to it. First, I kissed it and then I grabbed one of the strings sticking out of it. I then dragged the blob after me, combined it with the other one Mordekai helped me make and absconded the location.

AmandaNerdBot
07-29-2014, 05:57 PM
Get an AK 47. And blast the above user with the AK 47. The above user dies. And I win.

Sympathy
07-29-2014, 07:11 PM
( It was originally going to be better than this, but I got carried away and forgot what I was writing about.. It's about the same caliber as the previous one I wrote though, so whatever. horrendous was up in all crazy about that one, so hah)

Could be a little too harsh for y'all with delicate minds

It was a lovely Sunday evening. The sound of summer oozed through my ears and the smell of grass made me happy. It made me think of happier times. Summer has always been able to make me happy, it for some reason managed to shortly take my thoughts off the hole I have in my life. What I have been searching for my entire life. This empty feeling, which I could in no way respond to. I had tried to diagnose myself in the past, but it only resulted in chaos.

I was on my way to your house. You had a pretty house. It looked like an average suburban home, where everything was perfect. A nice dog. Cool mail-box with that flippy thingy. Perfect.

[Later]

First, I started a session of gentle slaps, with your consent. They were as gentle as the pat you'd give a newborn on the head, after it having been ejected out of the womb, like a shit defecated by someone that had eaten a load of mexican food the night earlier and felt a burning sensation in the abdomen the day after; they were pretty harmless. We had already planned this evening; we had already planned that I would come over and do this beforehand. Seeing as you were very into BDSM, I figured it'd be a nice sign of respect to join you this night. Self-sacrifice is a great quality. At first, the thought of slapping you made me uneasy. What can this possible achieve? Despite these thoughts, you pestered me into proceeding, and so I did. My slaps were gentle and in no way meant to hurt. They were only supposed to sting but a little. It was your idea of fun. We had been dating for a while now.. I think we were about to hit our anniversary date a couple weeks after this very day.. If only you had known.. After a few slaps and some soft mourning, I decided to pick up the pace a little, starting with a little pat that was a little harder than the others. I did not do this without asking for consent however, that would be utmost atrocious. I continued pouring more effort and strength in my slaps, and after a while of this, you started making weird noises. Noises? Well yes, noises that would suggest that were displeased with my performance, voices that can also be heard by a kid before his father commands him and eventually coaxes him into the ocean to teach him to swim.. (Well, I am not sure if that is a common father-son thing, but whatever) "Am I being too rough?" I asked in a polite manner. The tone of my voice was calm and deep, it kind of reminds me of a cat's purr. Whenever I spoke in that matter, you would always get turned on. "N-No, it's fine", you responded with a mourn following. BANG

A spark of hatred ignited within me, triggering the blossom of my great undoing. For some reason, the way you stuttered there had managed to activate my killswitch. I felt the anger filling my mind, the adrenaline flowing through my veins. I shook in rage, well it wasn't rage, more like excitement? The thought of hurting you satisfied me. The thought of having your blood and gore on my hands made me cringe in ecstasy. The sound of your scream would make me scream in happiness. Originally, my actions this night was merely facetious, I only did this to please you, and because I didn't have the heart to say no to your beautiful eyes. But now, it was on. I suddenly got this longing for causing you lament.. And when I long for something, I will do anything to indulge myself.

I pinned you down. I told you that I had found a better way of doing this. You silently complied with your red face. I told you to close your eyes.

A week later

A police-officer enters the young maiden's bedroom after having gotten many complaints from neighbours addressing their disgust for that stench your house was emitting. They sent the new kid to investigate. "Always the rookie" Mordekai said before he entered the room. The house was more than godawful silent. The stench made Mordekai tear up a little and the delicate sound of his foot-steps echoed through what seemed like an endless abyss. Mordekai was stopped by an obstacle in his path; a wooden door. After a moment of standing still, he had managed to gather that the source of the smell had to be located within that room. At first, he knocked on the door. This was just to make sure. Mordekai believed that anything is appropriate in any situation ever. Maybe except headbutting your parents' wedding cake because you feel like a bastard or--- you get it, okay? Mordekaiser put his hand on the round door-knob. "Do people even use those anymore?" he asked himself as he slowly opened the door. He opened the door. The smell flies toward him and up his nostrils, staggering him for a little. He opens his eyes, dreading what is to be revealed. "OH MY GOOOD", Mordekai said to himself. "WHAT KIND OF INTERIOR IS THIS?"

The room had horrible interior. Mordekai was very passionate about proper room-design. You just can't live in a house when it looks like a shit-stain. The room was not the source of the stench, but at the very end of the room, there was a door with something crimson-colored on it.. Mordekai wanders around the room for a little while to further investigate this horrendous choice of interior. After a while of tomfoolery, Mordekai walks towards the door. He could almost endure the stench earlier, but now it tortured him. He was crying. He quickly opened the door, assuming there was just some meat that had been out for too long behind the door. He was wrong, oooh was he wrong..

On the bed, there lies a blob of gore and blood, with knives and needles stuck into it. It is covered in purple paint, with an emoticon similar to this one on it ">:o)" Mordekai could simply not believe his eyes. Someone must have first beaten the shit out of someone and then stuffed their body with sharp objects, to so beat them out of the body and then use sand-paper to take all its skin off. After that, they must have cut several body-parts off and tried to sew them back together again, repeating this process a couple times. After a while of staring at it in disgust, he suddenly heard a low whimper from the floor. Fearing what could lie there, he pulled his gun up. "HANDS UP" he shouted. The lights started blinking. The whimpers had started to get louder.

Complete darkness. The only thing Mordekai could hear now was the heavy breathing of whatever was lying there. Mordekai was drowned in fear. He couldn't think clearly. His perspiration had gone through the roof and his heart pounded like it wanted to escape from his chest. After 4 minutes of standing like that, paralyzed in fear. The power went back on. Mordekai screamed.

In front of him, I stood with a swollen head sown to my chest-area. Mordekai would recognize the face sown onto me if he hadn't been as panicked as he were. The face of the person that once lived in this house. The creature had also other heads sown onto itself. I started laughing. The despair and fear I was in his eyes pleased me. I raised my knives. Mordekai fired the gun he had put up earlier, but it was no use. I simply just took the bullet and not too long either I took him as well. Repeating the process I had gone through, with you. After I was finished, I looked at the blob on the bed and ran over to it. First, I kissed it and then I grabbed one of the strings sticking out of it. I then dragged the blob after me, combined it with the other one Mordekai helped me make and absconded the location.

dude it took me like 3 breaks to read all that x_x. keep it shorter next time lol.

i shoot raw salmon from a cannon at the user above me until they can no longer withstand the fishy onslaught and perish.

Sympathy
07-30-2014, 11:55 PM
i kill myself because i'm sad. : (

Yung A$$eroya
07-31-2014, 03:48 AM
Wait what?

I have nobody to kill, so I go kick some animals

Sympathy
07-31-2014, 05:02 AM
i kill you because i hate animal cruelty.

Nanobyte
07-31-2014, 05:18 AM
I kill you with wubs.

Sympathy
07-31-2014, 06:18 AM
I kill you with wubs.

is that a cute way of saying love or are you killing me with dubstep?

in any case, i pry your mouth open and lower a snake down your throat into your stomach. it bites the lining repeatedly, injecting venom and decomposing you from the inside.

Yung A$$eroya
07-31-2014, 06:22 AM
I kill you by making you a juggalo...

Nanobyte
07-31-2014, 06:23 AM
I kill you by [You need an Anime Forum GOLD account to see the rest oif this post]

Sympathy
07-31-2014, 07:16 AM
i kill you with such ferocity that legends are told of the barbaric act for millenia

kotov9syndrome
07-31-2014, 07:42 AM
i kill you by stabbing you with a spoon

Sympathy
07-31-2014, 06:58 PM
i tell Vegeta to do a big bang attack on you. my coo oh wait

Yung A$$eroya
08-01-2014, 04:39 AM
I kill you by using a chainsaw to saw you in half and then I tie the two part back together so that I can repeat this process a couple times

Sympathy
08-02-2014, 07:09 AM
I summon Cerberus the Hellhound to feast on your everydying soul

Zainox
08-02-2014, 08:34 AM
*pew pewz*
You dead now.

Yung A$$eroya
08-02-2014, 08:50 AM
I kill you by showing you the nudes I got from Horrendous..

Nanobyte
08-02-2014, 09:56 AM
I kill you out of fear. ;_;

Zainox
08-02-2014, 10:16 AM
I kill you by showing you the nudes I got from Horrendous..

*saves*

I kill you with my awesome mind powers of DOOM!!!

Hecathe SKMT
08-02-2014, 09:30 PM
I kill you with a sword.

Albear
08-03-2014, 12:15 AM
I kill you with my awesome ninja maneuvers.

Sympathy
08-03-2014, 01:35 AM
i kill you with my real ultimate power

Yung A$$eroya
08-03-2014, 02:56 AM
I kill you by dragging your soul out and crushing it. I then destroy the vessel and eat a bagel

Sympathy
08-03-2014, 03:05 AM
unfortunately you failed to realize that I have no soul and what you pulled out was actually Casper the Friendly Ghost who was, at the time, possessing my body because he wanted to try being me for a while. he was really enjoying it, until you crushed him. anyway I kil u ded bai

Clayton_n
08-04-2014, 11:53 AM
*Shoots you with my cat laser*

http://media0.giphy.com/media/iU1NUdMq3sx3O/giphy.gif