PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the name of an older Japanese TV show

dungeonmaster11
07-05-2014, 03:43 PM
Hello! A few years ago, I remember seeing a video on YouTube (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YouTube) showing what looked like the opening of a Japanese show and a small segment from that show. By the looks of the animated opening's style and the live action segment afterwards, the show looks like it was made in the 70's or possibly the 80's, though I wouldn't rule out the late 60's. The opening had a bunch of crude, horny oni chasing around/harassing one or more women (with a very simple, crudely-animated style), including tearing at/off their clothes. The segment that followed had a schoolgirl (actually a grown woman playing a schoolgirl) trying to leap over a chain link fence to get onto schoolgrounds, and in a bit of a quick cut it shows her running up to leap and then over to her on the other side of the fence, but after a moment looking back and seeing that her panties caught on the fence and are hanging on it. Basically it looked like a raunchy comedy show, and it might have had animated segments beyond the opening, but I could be wrong. When I saw it on YouTube way back then, the video title and description were in Japanese, by the way.

dungeonmaster11
07-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Bump!