PDA

View Full Version : Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

AziFrn
07-05-2014, 07:02 AM
Hey guys!

Have any of you here watched this anime yet? What do you think about it?

I like how badass the main protagonist is. Well, everyone like badass protagonists right?

RedPandanCake
07-05-2014, 08:00 AM
Hey guys!

Have any of you here watched this anime yet? What do you think about it?

I like how badass the main protagonist is. Well, everyone like badass protagonists right?

Yup x i really like mahou no rettousei x he's awesome - the stoic and genius types will always be my fave x
i read the manga before the anime was released so i was excited when they announced its release xxx woohoo

Mystelinth
07-05-2014, 11:57 AM
I don't really like it, but its alright for now.

Ceris
07-05-2014, 02:29 PM
I really like it, but I think the MC is extremely boring (not fond of his emotionless personality). The show's has some ups and downs already, but overall it's staying good. Haven't watched it in a couple weeks now though.

RedPandanCake
07-05-2014, 05:13 PM
I have a weird passion for stoic and aloof characters as long as they are strong and a genius but in the manga there are small and slight contradictions to his character lol

Mystelinth
07-06-2014, 04:50 AM
but I think the MC is extremely boring (not fond of his emotionless personality).

Didn't they drop a hint about that a few episodes ago? Something like "I wasn't programmed to be angry" ? It could i'm reading to much into this. But they were talking about that After they were talking about their situation as members of the 4th house ... Or so i think.

RedPandanCake
07-06-2014, 07:53 AM
yeah there is a reason - it shows in the manga a lot more, maybe you can read mahouka koukou no yuutousei (the sister is the MC) or mahouka koukou no rettousei - Tsuioku Hen manga if you want to know more about the story of their family but i think in the anime you already get the impression of what really happened for him to get a stoic personality.

Metronome
07-08-2014, 05:05 AM
The light-novel is really good and is MUCH farther ahead than both the anime and manga. Either way it's a pretty good series I had fun reading the novels and seeing it in action is pretty great. Though I do say that about all the light-novels I've read that get animated T_T

Ceris
07-08-2014, 08:39 AM
Having a reason doesn't stop him from being boring in the present :p I do really like the fact he's really logical and smart though, always a bonus having a competent lead.