PDA

View Full Version : Luffy and Shanks

Haluviel
06-30-2014, 12:33 AM
How great a pirate should Luffy be before he meets Shanks?

mickymic
07-01-2014, 09:06 AM
I'm assuming they'll meet up once Luffy has a position of some sort being a war Lord, king of the pirates or one of the leaders of the new world.

Gjallarhorn
07-01-2014, 11:04 PM
I doubt it. One way or another they'll bump into him again; especially with Strawhat and Trafalgar Law teaming up to take down another of the Four Emperors - Big Mama. I believe the last time we saw Shanks he was plotting something as well.

And Luffy's associated with enough big figures in the New World that they're bound to stumble across one another.

Anime Forum
07-01-2014, 11:21 PM
I doubt it. One way or another they'll bump into him again; especially with Strawhat and Trafalgar Law teaming up to take down another of the Four Emperors - Big Mama. I believe the last time we saw Shanks he was plotting something as well.

And Luffy's associated with enough big figures in the New World that they're bound to stumble across one another.

You're alive!?

On-Topic: Completely agree.

Gjallarhorn
07-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Alive and...Well, I'm alive. I pop on to check General every week or so but don't log in. I have nothing worth saying and there's not much to moderate besides Animelover5555's (that his name?) heap of crapposts, which aren't quite worth removing even if it does make me want to murder something.