PDA

View Full Version : [Disney/Pixar] Gravity Falls (spoilers)

Nodoka LaMei
06-14-2014, 10:52 PM
One of my favorite Disney shows is Gravity Falls. I cannot tell you people how much I freakin' LOVE that show. It's just so full of mysteries, and some of them drive me CRAZY. For example, In the season one finale, when Stan goes into his lair behind the snack machine, he sets up the three journals in a certain position. Then he says, "Finally, I have them all." Some people think he said we instead of I, but I'm not sure about that. Season two is supposed to start airing sometime this summer, so if you aren't quite caught up yet or just haven't seen the series at all, you may want to catch up. This cartoon is really good, and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who loves a good mystery. Trust me, you won't be disappointed by it.

Ωmega
06-14-2014, 10:57 PM
So they announced a season 2? Bout damn time

Nodoka LaMei
06-14-2014, 11:05 PM
So they announced a season 2? Bout damn time Actually, I think its been announced for a few months now. They've been airing some shorts in the meantime to satisfy some of the more impatient fans of the show like me.

♥♥♥♥♥IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING SEASON 2 OF GRAVITY FALLS♥♥♥♥♥

Okies, I just found out that season two is supposed to premiere August 1st on Disney Channel, and August 4th on Disney XD. Mark your calenders!!!

Yami Kurami
08-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Season two has got me totally hooked now. I want MORE mystery. MORE I tell you, MORE!!!

Randomness652
02-26-2015, 10:42 AM
Just wondering if anyone else has seen it and what they think of it, i personally think it's a brilliant show and probably my favourite western animation as it's just brilliant, all the thought gone in to the show and all the tiny secrets building up to a massive finale!

KaaZuto
06-01-2015, 04:06 AM
I only just enjoy the show because the amount of illuminati xD