PDA

View Full Version : Calling all old school anime experts

frznskull
06-14-2014, 01:10 AM
I need help in determining an anime that I watched briefly (1 episode portion) as a kid but unfortunately I don't have a lot of information.
This is all that I remember:
There are two people fighting each other on a bridge or platform (green I believe). The show had blue skies with clouds here and there. One guy(Most likely the antagonist) cuts the other with a sword/blade and licks the enemies blood off the blade. They exchange a few words with each other and cue end credits. The end credit shows various characters in action poses? with 2 characters per scene since its cut down the middle of the screen or horizontally. This makes me believe its not a movie and a series. This anime has to be ~1997/1998 or older as that's when i saw it on TV. The show reminded me of street fighter. If it helps, the show aired when there was sun out. Aired in Calgary Alberta Canada if that is of use. No one I talk to knows what I'm talking about and I'll love you for life if you can tell me.

Major.Tom
06-14-2014, 12:53 PM
Hmm Samurai X aired between 1996-1998 could it have been that? Not quite sure, I've seen it along time ago. People fought with swords :P

Maybe it's the one you're looking for maybe it isn't, but if you haven't seen it yet you might even like it more then the one you're trying to find!