PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 animes you need to watch this summer

Nodoka LaMei
06-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Old animes, new animes, does it really matter? It's summer!! These 5 should be at the top of your to-watch list.

5: Touhou Fantasy Kaleidoscope
Yes, I know that there are only three episodes out. But come on, you've got to admit, this anime is really good so far. And besides, don't you think it's pretty cool that one girl does all the voices?

4: Karin (Chibi Vampire)
I stumbled upon this anime by pure accident. But it's really good. If you like forbidden romances, then this is an absolute must watch for you.

3: Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch
This is my favorite anime ever. Mermaids singing songs against powerful demons. It makes for a good time. There's even some summer episodes, too! Be sure to watch episode 68! (Pure 16)

2: Sailor Moon Crystal
Yes, I know this isn't coming out until July. But when it does, you seriously need to watch it. Because I'm sure you've all been waiting a very long time for this. ^^

1: Soredemo Sekai was Ustukushii
This anime just started airing this April. I've seen the first episode, and it's really good. The fanbase is just getting started, so why not join it?:biggrin:

Meranda92
06-16-2014, 12:30 AM
Oh man haha let me pull out my list here *cough cough* ahem lets see!
I have so many but I think my top 5 that I for sure want to watch/Re-watch are

5) Black Lagoon- I started watching this and was probably 5 or 6 episodes in and then BAM life happened! I got way to busy and forgot about this series, and started to watch other anime. I want to make time to watch the whole series all the way through, no interruptions or distractions from other anime XD

4) Angel Beats- I want to re-watch this series because it was my absolute favorite! I don't think I have ever got so attached to an anime like I have Angel Beats. Its a powerful anime with great lessons to learn and a very deep story line. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.

3) Shiki- Ive heard good things about this anime! I also like the fact its a thriller/horror anime. there aren't to many of those that catch my eye but this one looks pretty good.

2) Sora No Otoshimomo- I want to watch this one because it has on of my favorite English voice actors, Brittney Karbowski in it. And I really like that anime genre.

1) Sword Art Online- I am already half way through the show but I want to for sure finish it! Its pretty good and actually got me in the mood to play Elder Scrolls Online haha