PDA

View Full Version : [Disney/Pixar] Big Hero 6

DeathBlade/13.666
05-23-2014, 12:40 PM
If anyone remembers the old Big Hero 6 from the Marvel comics than they will get a surprise.

Disney/Pixar just released the first trailer for the Big Hero 6 movie, coming November 7th this year. This is the first (hopefully of many) Pixar done Marvel movies.

Take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vco0SpSz17g&feature=player_embedded

blueangel06661
05-24-2014, 10:48 PM
I want this.. I want this now...

Both Frozen AND Wreck it ralph team? Yeah I'm game... Marshmallow guy looks cute.

Riverflower
01-28-2015, 01:35 AM
Watched this movie a couple of days ago, and have to say I was rather impressed. Enjoyed the whole thing. Well written Disney movie, with a feeling of Anime and Scifi. Liked the characters aswell. So, what do you think, if you have seen it yet?

someoneofforumpast
01-28-2015, 08:36 AM
Watched this movie a couple of days ago, and have to say I was rather impressed. Enjoyed the whole thing. Well written Disney movie, with a feeling of Anime and Scifi. Liked the characters aswell. So, what do you think, if you have seen it yet?

i really enjoyed the movie. They set the mood for Hero to get attached to Baymax. I loved all the emotion that was present throughout the whole thing. The only thing that made it more special was that I watched it with my son, and to see his reactions to the movie.

DeathBlade/13.666
01-28-2015, 09:59 AM
Totally forgot to post about watching this... Shame on me.

Either way, yea. Watched it with a friend that loved the comics when it came out in theatres, and even though my friend took issue with character design changes from the comics we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Here's hoping to a sequel. :D

someoneofforumpast
01-28-2015, 10:37 AM
I am hoping for a crossover since it is a Marvel name. This makes so many new ways for them to incorporate marvel characters into a animated series.

DeathBlade/13.666
01-28-2015, 11:44 PM
lol Yea, now the only question is which character/comic title is next? Possibly something from the old MC2/Marvel 2 days?

lamehook
01-29-2015, 01:04 AM
Love this film so much, both the story and the animation (http://Pelit-netissa.com). One of rare movies that can make me laugh and cry.

Clayton_n
01-30-2015, 03:09 PM
Seemed a little predictable to me. So I'll see what else comes out and catch this on DVD or something.

someoneofforumpast
01-30-2015, 03:33 PM
lol Yea, now the only question is which character/comic title is next? Possibly something from the old MC2/Marvel 2 days?

Well I think that there is a lot of freedom to do things in a grander scale. I think that they could use some of the other series to pull in a younger crowd. Say if they made an animated movie based on Young Avengers or the sidekicks. Or spiderman. The endless possibilities.

tinahopo
02-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Wow! I can't wait to watch this movie!!

Astral_Mage
02-04-2015, 12:15 AM
I'm an animation movie collector, & this movie is one of my favorites, I watched it in the Cinema, it's one of the movies that hold dear memories for me.

Anyway, I like how they combined Tokyo & San Francisco to make "San Fransokyo" (brilliant!), also Baymax is so adorable!

I really recommend this movie, so if you haven't watched it yet then you better do :tongue:

Riverflower
02-04-2015, 02:02 AM
I'm an animation movie collector, & this movie is one of my favorites, I watched it in the Cinema, it's one of the movies that hold dear memories for me.

Anyway, I like how they combined Tokyo & San Francisco to make "San Fransokyo" (brilliant!), also Baymax is so adorable!

I really recommend this movie, so if you haven't watched it yet then you better do :tongue:

Totally agree! :happy:

Albear
02-04-2015, 09:35 PM
I saw this back in November. Amazing movie. Honey Lemon was my favorite character.
And Hiro/baymax team dynamic is as awesome as the Lee/Carter team in rush hour. Overall great movie.

Astral_Mage
02-04-2015, 09:44 PM
I saw this back in November. Amazing movie. Honey Lemon was my favorite character.
And Hiro/baymax team dynamic is as awesome as the Lee/Carter team in rush hour. Overall great movie.

I like your Lee/Carter reference there, the Rush Hour series is an all time favorite :)

DeathBlade/13.666
02-05-2015, 11:06 AM
So Hiro's the fast talking black guy and Baymax is the newcomer with all sorts of knowledge and experience to things? XD They do work well together, though Baymax needs to learn to leave Hiro's radio alone.

someoneofforumpast
04-09-2015, 08:04 PM
So Hiro's the fast talking black guy and Baymax is the newcomer with all sorts of knowledge and experience to things? XD They do work well together, though Baymax needs to learn to leave Hiro's radio alone.

Is Baymax supposed to be like Bumblebee?

900th Post DeathBlade/13.666

DeathBlade/13.666
04-10-2015, 06:08 AM
Is Baymax supposed to be like Bumblebee? Transformers Bumblebee?

900th Post DeathBlade/13.666 Thanks. ;P

someoneofforumpast
04-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Transformers Bumblebee?

Thanks. ;P

Your welcome. And yea cause he is messing with the radio lol

Digimon_Sommelier
04-10-2015, 07:41 PM
I saw this movie when it came out. Nice action-adventure flick. Baymax rules!