PDA

View Full Version : What's this?!

Animedude5555
05-18-2014, 04:05 PM
Ok I was looking at what they had on Netflix and saw they had Digimon. Scrolling down the page of episodes, I noticed the last episode of season 3 had this for the thumbnail pic.

http://i.imgur.com/7vwrwng.jpg

By the looks of it, Jeri (called Juri in the Japanese version) just got killed. I'm like WTH! She's one of the main characters. She can't die, can she? I haven't watched the episode yet, but I don't wanna, if they kill off one of the main heroes, because only NON-IMPORTANT characters are supposed to be allowed to be killed in fictional stories. How DARE they kill of one of the main characters here!

So please tell me, does she die in this episode?

DeathBlade/13.666
05-18-2014, 05:44 PM
She died. And all because no one could save her from her depressing life. Shortly after being saved, she committed suicide by consuming bleach. A real tragedy, but that part never aired due to the show being cancelled on American TV prior to it's planned airing.

KyouFalls
05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
I'm guessing you haven't read A Song of Ice and Fire? Or watched Game of Thrones?
http://i.imgur.com/f1PH4DE.gif

blueangel06661
05-18-2014, 07:35 PM
she dieded

Anime Forum
05-18-2014, 07:54 PM
She died. And all because no one could save her from her depressing life. Shortly after being saved, she committed suicide by consuming bleach. A real tragedy, but that part never aired due to the show being cancelled on American TV prior to it's planned airing.

Put that in a spoiler tab, bruh. You ruined my Digimon experience!
No, I joke!

DeathBlade/13.666
05-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Put that in a spoiler tab, bruh. You ruined my Digimon experience!
No, I joke! Eh, it's the Digimon Tamer series. It's not much of a spoiler. Unlike what happens to that guy with the FBI/CIA look and the zippo lighter.

He lit his lighter once.

Animedude5555
05-18-2014, 08:54 PM

Somehow that sounds like a joke response, not an actual explanation of what happened. That doesn't sound like her character at all that she would be depressed to the point of suicide.

DeathBlade/13.666
05-18-2014, 09:44 PM
Somehow that sounds like a joke response, not an actual explanation of what happened. That doesn't sound like her character at all that she would be depressed to the point of suicide.
Dead mother, and unresponsive-to-her-needs father. People have committed suicide for less reasons than that. Please, did you even watch the series?

Animedude5555
05-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Dead mother, and unresponsive-to-her-needs father. People have committed suicide for less reasons than that. Please, did you even watch the series?

Look at that background in the picture though, it looks like they are in some alternate dimension. I'm guessing she was a casualty of battle. Main characters/heroes in fictional stories, don't commit suicide. They might consider it due to some personal depressing situation, but some event always happens that changes their mind, so they decide to continue to live

GameGeeks
05-19-2014, 03:54 PM
Look at that background in the picture though, it looks like they are in some alternate dimension. I'm guessing she was a casualty of battle. Main characters/heroes in fictional stories, don't commit suicide. They might consider it due to some personal depressing situation, but some event always happens that changes their mind, so they decide to continue to live
Yeah, that would be the Digital World they're in. Watch the show and find out. Or....you know.....don't.

Animedude5555
05-19-2014, 04:15 PM
Yeah, that would be the Digital World they're in. Watch the show and find out. Or....you know.....don't.

You know the digital world doesn't normally look like that, unless it's been hit with some massive space/time anomaly that rips the very fabric of the universe (maybe an attack from a badguy, that killed the girl, that's my guess, if that picture is what it looks like). I don't want to watch it if she dies. I hope she's just unconscious, and that someone here who has watched it can confirm that.

GameGeeks
05-19-2014, 04:34 PM
You know the digital world doesn't normally look like that, unless it's been hit with some massive space/time anomaly that rips the very fabric of the universe (maybe an attack from a badguy, that killed the girl, that's my guess, if that picture is what it looks like). I don't want to watch it if she dies. I hope she's just unconscious, and that someone here who has watched it can confirm that.
Yeah, watch it and find out. If not, deal with not knowing.

Animedude5555
05-19-2014, 04:51 PM
Yeah, watch it and find out. If not, deal with not knowing.

No. I want to know ahead of time, so I know whether to avoid watching it or not. If I watch it and see her get killed, I'd cry.

GameGeeks
05-19-2014, 05:41 PM
No. I want to know ahead of time, so I know whether to avoid watching it or not. If I watch it and see her get killed, I'd cry.
Then don't watch it.

Anime Forum
05-19-2014, 06:41 PM

Don't watch Anohana.

Animedude5555
05-19-2014, 07:36 PM
Don't watch Anohana.

What's Anohana?

DeathBlade/13.666
05-19-2014, 11:44 PM
As Yoko sid, it's the digital world. She was kidnapped due to her misery, and once rescued she fell deeper into depression until she offed herself.

Ominous Flare
05-28-2014, 01:06 AM
Don't watch Anohana.

I watched Anohana and I felt nothing. Yeah, I'm cruel like that... pssst.

No, really, the anime literally flew over my head. Even Little Busters was more emotional, but then again, it's Key so...

GameGeeks
05-28-2014, 01:13 AM
As Yoko sid, it's the digital world. She was kidnapped due to her misery, and once rescued she fell deeper into depression until she offed herself.
Why do you keep insisting on giving credit to Yoko for my posts?

Anime Forum
05-28-2014, 01:19 AM

DB gets it.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

I watched Anohana and I felt nothing. Yeah, I'm cruel like that... pssst.

No, really, the anime literally flew over my head. Even Little Busters was more emotional, but then again, it's Key so...

Understandable. I know a few people who agreed it wasn't sad.

DeathBlade/13.666
05-28-2014, 06:26 AM
'Cause all y'all e-people look the same! J/K

My bad, I have no idea why I thought Yoko said it instead of you. I guess I really am losing my mind, or the voices in my heads are messing with me...

GameGeeks
05-28-2014, 01:28 PM
'Cause all y'all e-people look the same! J/K

My bad, I have no idea why I thought Yoko said it instead of you. I guess I really am losing my mind, or the voices in my heads are messing with me...
Yeah that's Internetist. And can't be the voices. Voices in you head are always fun.

Yoko Littner Yeah, screw you.

DeathBlade/13.666
05-29-2014, 12:01 AM
Yeah that's Internetist. And can't be the voices. Voices in you head are always fun. So I'm an internetist now? XD They are fun, but lately they've bee a bit dull. Talking about wires, connectors, filler rod, stiffener rod, sealant, and such.

GameGeeks
05-29-2014, 01:50 AM
So I'm an internetist now? XD They are fun, but lately they've bee a bit dull. Talking about wires, connectors, filler rod, stiffener rod, sealant, and such.
I suggest about 20L of booze.

DeathBlade/13.666
05-29-2014, 11:11 AM
I suggest about 20L of booze.Have to wait for the weekend. trying to build crap with a hangover sucks.