PDA

View Full Version : A few Questions

Aaeeschylus
05-13-2014, 04:49 AM
Hi,

I have a few questions.
1) Is Sora No Otoshimono (Heaven's Lost Property) manga in English??
2) If it is in English, where can i buy it in English??
3) When will Sora No Otoshimono Final: Eternal My Master be available on the internet for people to watch (English Sub)
4) When will Sora No Otoshimono Final: Eternal My Master be available on the internet for people to watch (English Dub)
5) I am looking for a good Action/Comedy Anime, what is a good one??

Thanks,
enteih20 :P

GameGeeks
05-13-2014, 11:28 AM
1. Does not seem to have been released in English.
2. Null
3. Since it's in theaters in Japan I'd say you probably have to wait till it hits DVD which will be a bit.
4. I'd say at least a year for the above reason. But there's always a chance it doesn't get a dub.
5. Need a bit more info for this one since that's pretty broad.

Aaeeschylus
05-13-2014, 06:39 PM
1. Does not seem to have been released in English.
2. Null
3. Since it's in theaters in Japan I'd say you probably have to wait till it hits DVD which will be a bit.
4. I'd say at least a year for the above reason. But there's always a chance it doesn't get a dub.
5. Need a bit more info for this one since that's pretty broad.

1. Thx
2. Thx
3. Thx
4. Thx
5. I just want to watch an action/comedy. I dont care what it is. Just anything which you can think of

GameGeeks
05-14-2014, 01:16 AM
In that case I suggest The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Slayers series, Kenichi, Busou Renkin and Black Cat. Though for the last one I recommend the manga over the anime.

Aaeeschylus
05-14-2014, 09:37 PM
In that case I suggest The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Slayers series, Kenichi, Busou Renkin and Black Cat. Though for the last one I recommend the manga over the anime.

Thanks for the recommendations. I was surfing the web and found that there is some sora no otoshimono manga in english but i can only seem to find it online. Does that mean that sora no otoshimono is in english online only?? cause i woul rather buy a hard copy than a virtual copy.

Thanks for all the help though.

GameGeeks
05-14-2014, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the recommendations. I was surfing the web and found that there is some sora no otoshimono manga in english but i can only seem to find it online. Does that mean that sora no otoshimono is in english online only?? cause i woul rather buy a hard copy than a virtual copy.

Thanks for all the help though.
Those are what are known as fan translations. Similar to a lot of the subs out there. So you'll only find it online since it isn't official.

Aaeeschylus
05-15-2014, 07:12 PM
Those are what are known as fan translations. Similar to a lot of the subs out there. So you'll only find it online since it isn't official.

ok, thanks for the help