PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new anime to watch

Aaeeschylus
05-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Hi, i am looking for a new anime which is action/comedy/harem/romance. I dont care if it has any other genres. I have recently finished watching Rosario + Vampire and was wondering if there is anything similar to that because i found it great.

Ωmega
05-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Love Hina, Ouran High School Host Club and Negima! Magister Negi Magi are pretty good harem animes. A few other good series that are worth watching are Lovely Complex [romance/comedy], Arakawa Under the Bridge [absurd comedy, romance], Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! [comedy] to name a few

Aaeeschylus
05-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Love Hina, Ouran High School Host Club and Negima! Magister Negi Magi are pretty good harem animes. A few other good series that are worth watching are Lovely Complex [romance/comedy], Arakawa Under the Bridge [absurd comedy, romance], Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! [comedy] to name a few
Thankyou for the list. I will watch them asap :P

MistaCloudStrife
05-03-2014, 02:57 AM
Mmm... haven't seen Rosario Vampire in a while, but I think... "High School DxD" and "Zero no Tsukaima" would probably match all that you're looking for.

Aaeeschylus
05-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Mmm... haven't seen Rosario Vampire in a while, but I think... "High School DxD" and "Zero no Tsukaima" would probably match all that you're looking for.

Thanks for the recommendations. I have already seen Highschool DxD and i think that it is a great anime. Although, i havent seen Zero no Tsukaima. I will watch that eventually aswell.