PDA

View Full Version : Sora no Otoshimono Season 3??

Aaeeschylus
04-29-2014, 07:33 AM
Hello, I just wanted to know if anyone knew when the next season of Sora no Otoshimono is coming out. I know it was supposed to come out last year, but was pushed back. I have read on some forums that it is supposed to come out this year, but I have also read that they are not making it anymore. I have also heard that they are waiting for the Manga to get to a certain point and then they will release the season 3 anime, because apparently, the entire script was rejected and they wanted to make a new one.

Any help would be great, Thanks.

Minion
04-29-2014, 09:08 AM
It is actually supposed to be replaced completely. Good thing though at least it is actually supposed to be replaced by another movie. I think it's out actually or I may be wrong correct me if I am?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12783/Sora_no_Otoshimono_Final:_Eternal_My_Master

Aaeeschylus
04-29-2014, 07:16 PM
It is actually supposed to be replaced completely. Good thing though at least it is actually supposed to be replaced by another movie. I think it's out actually or I may be wrong correct me if I am?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12783/Sora_no_Otoshimono_Final:_Eternal_My_Master

Thanks for the info. I did some reading and the movie was supposed to come out in Japan on the 26th of April, 4 days ago. Im not sure if it actually has. If it has, i cant wait until it is subbed and released on the internet or in the local anime/manga store. I really am looking forward to it, although a third season would have been better than a second movie.

Minion
04-29-2014, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the info. I did some reading and the movie was supposed to come out in Japan on the 26th of April, 4 days ago. Im not sure if it actually has. If it has, i cant wait until it is subbed and released on the internet or in the local anime/manga store. I really am looking forward to it, although a third season would have been better than a second movie.
Yea, I am a fan of it to, I'm at least glad to see it has some type of sequel. Glad I could help though.

-Minion

Aaeeschylus
04-30-2014, 02:27 AM
Do you think that they will ever bring out a third season?? I really would like more of the story to have chaos in it as well, as we dont really learn much about her. also, will tomoki ever become nymph and astraea's master like he promised?? cause he didnt in the first movie or the series.