PDA

View Full Version : Best Ending?

Wee-Hammy
04-28-2014, 11:39 PM
Out of all the animes you have all seen...

Which one had the best ending?

...An ending that really got to you, left you sitting there spechless.

Like it was that AMAZING that it left you wanting more but in a sence... You were satisfied with the ending, like it made sence and you wouldn't imagin it ending anyother way... just perfect. and not just the end but the build up to it...

Intrested in hearing your opinions... (and also, do the spoiler tag thing if you want to go into detail) :)

MistaCloudStrife
04-29-2014, 10:45 PM
I liked the endings for Gurren Lagann and Code Geass. Gurren Lagann successfully built up the entire anime from episode one and finished off with more over-the-top ridiculousness than anyone could have anticipated and Code Geass was... just good. I just tend to like anime(or stories in general) where I know for sure that whoever came up with the story knew how it was going to end and actually prepared for it. There are tons of animemanga out there that are pretty aimless and they could potentially end at any time. And sometimes they do. But I guess that's how the industry was built.

Aznen
05-15-2014, 07:52 AM
I like endings of Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood specially "Let it all out" ..I also love endings of kuroshitsuji as they are from Kalafina one of my fav..

Albear
05-15-2014, 12:49 PM
Cowboy Bebops ending is the first that comes to mind.
An awesome series with an ending that really put everything to a close.
”See ya space cowboy.”