PDA

View Full Version : New Here and Looking For Suggestions!

elconquistador
04-23-2014, 11:13 AM
Hi! I've been out of the loop for a while and I was wondering what's the hottest thing to watch right now?

My favorite is Clannad, Full Metal Alchemist, and Naruto. What else should I watch?? What should I read?

What do you watch and read? I am so glad I found this forum!! :D

Riverflower
04-23-2014, 11:33 AM
Try Fate/Zero it is one of my favorites. As to what is "hot" or "in" I wouldn't really know, but I can definitly suggest that one. It is the sequel to Fate/Stay Night, but I wouldn't recommend that one since it is pretty bad in comparison.

A Certain Magical Index is also very good. Among my favorites aswell, but maybe you should also watch A Certain Scientific Railgun to get the full story, but if you don't have that much spare time I would just recommed Magical Index.

Eden of the East is also truly a fantastic show, if you ask me. And Jormungand

I could go on forever here. Anyway, a few suggestions to go with :P

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

If you like something bloody try the new Berserk movies. They're great ^^

DeathBlade/13.666
04-23-2014, 12:45 PM
Gonna move this to General Anime for the fact that you're asking for anime recommendations.

Major.Tom
04-23-2014, 12:55 PM
I'd say Bleach and Hunter x Hunter 2011.
Also attack on titan and log horizon.

Executioner
04-24-2014, 11:24 AM
Requiem From The Darkness
GunGrave
Paranoia Agent
Hanibane Renme
Tecxnolyze
Serial Experements Lain
Gantz
Mystery Of The Necronomicon
Penguin Drum
Nura rise of the yokai clan
X/1999
Dears
Chobits
Mahoromitic
Ergo Proxy
Witchblade
L/R Licenced By Royalty
Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars
Gravitation
My Sexual Harassment
No Money
Legend Of The Blue Wolves
Junjo Romantica
Loveless
Aki Sora

Toshiro Tazukura
04-24-2014, 02:40 PM
Jormungand

Cherry Boom
04-24-2014, 11:02 PM
You should really read Berserk!( its kinda dark but the artwork and story line is amazing) The animes i watch are Gintama <-- really funny! Death note, Hellsing, Bleach, Hirro No kakera, Attack on titan, Ghost in the shell stand alone complex. Also if your looking for some good anime movies you should try some of Miyazaki's flims their great! ^^