PDA

View Full Version : jagrotonet and shamim505 stop posting non related Manga and Anime on this forum

Toshiro Tazukura
04-21-2014, 01:36 PM
Is anybody annoyed by the constant post of non related things that is not anime or manga in the forum.
Oh yea and shamim900 too.

Riverflower
04-21-2014, 03:00 PM
There will always be some like that around. I would advise you to do your best to just ignore them, and not get too worked up over it. Afterall the more angry and worked up you get, the funnier it is to them. If you let them be I have faith they will get bored and leave. Sure the moderators could ban them, but either they will come back under a different name, or somelse else will take their place eventually. We might aswell keep those nuisances around, and perhaps just pity them?
Some is also have fun trolling them, so no real harm done, I suppose

Anime Forum
04-21-2014, 09:45 PM
Is anybody annoyed by the constant post of non related things that is not anime or manga in the forum.
Oh yea and shamim900 too.

I fully agree with you, but replying to bots and telling them to stop just won't help the situation. I say don't ignore them like River said, but simply report them.

Riverflower
04-22-2014, 01:52 AM
I fully agree with you, but replying to bots and telling them to stop just won't help the situation. I say don't ignore them like River said, but simply report them.

Oh, I didn't think they could be bots. If that is the case then I guess the right choice would be to report them, as you wrote.

Anime Forum
04-22-2014, 02:09 AM
Oh, I didn't think they could be bots. If that is the case then I guess the right choice would be to report them, as you wrote.

Yeah, those damn bots come without you expecting a thing!

Major.Tom
04-22-2014, 05:16 AM
Seen those arround, horrible plain horrible!

*traumatic voice: ' the terror!'*

Toshiro Tazukura
04-24-2014, 01:41 PM
There will always be some like that around. I would advise you to do your best to just ignore them, and not get too worked up over it. Afterall the more angry and worked up you get, the funnier it is to them. If you let them be I have faith they will get bored and leave. Sure the moderators could ban them, but either they will come back under a different name, or somelse else will take their place eventually. We might aswell keep those nuisances around, and perhaps just pity them?
Some is also have fun trolling them, so no real harm done, I suppose

Yeah I guess