PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP: Eternal by Unlimits (cannot find lyrics ANYWHERE!!!)

mike88931
04-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Hi guys! The sole purpose this account was made is to find the lyrics for the song Eternal by the group UNLIMITS. It is from the V.A. - And Your Birds Can Sing.

I know a good bit of japanese, so most of the time i can figure out what the lyrics are on my own if I feel like learning some new words musically, but there is a part of the song I cannot diagnose, and using resources like beta.jisho and other dictionaries, general google searches, and all other varieties of tools, I could not find out what the word is. So, I decided to look for the lyrics and try to find out that way. To my dismay, they are impossible to find. Seriously.

I tried everything. I even switched to a japanese ip address using my vpn, and looked for it in all combinations of romaji, hiragana, katakana, and kanji, on the japanese google and yahoo, and cannot find anything.

What I really want to know is at around 1:05, where she says what sounds like "hitorikiri zankyou ga boku wo umetsukushiteku." What is that? I believe throughout a lot of the song words using the colloquially shortened te form of a verb plus ku, as opposed to iku, verb form is used, but when i put "umetsukushiteku" into jisho etc umeru comes up. that did -

I don't know why, I swear this did not come up last time. I just tried searching what I searched before again and an actual word I had suspicion of being the culprit in mind came up, despite that not being the case ON MULTIPLE DICITONARIES MULTIPLE TIMES. Or maybe i was high. Maybe it was a dream. Really weird. The word was 埋め尽くしてく aka うめつくしてく aka umetsukushiteku. It means "to fill to capacity".

Well, that was a waste of my time. But hey, this song still does not have a translation, so if anyone wants to save others from suffering my fate would they be so unlucky, and you happen to feel charitable, and realize that this song is not in any anime i know of (i don't know what the policy is with posting non anime lyrics on the site) you can translate it, because I am sure as hell too lazy. Farewell. I'm going to go take a large deuce and think about how to make sure this does not happen again.

AzureDark
04-16-2014, 08:00 AM
Well, their new album Amethyst containing said song is out today as we speak, so official lyrics will come out in a few days time.

mike88931
04-16-2014, 09:06 AM
Say, good sir, would you happen to know where an interested soul such as myself may be able to find these official lyrics when they do in fact come out? I tried looking for a little on my own (for albums that are out already) and cannot find the official lyrics within 5 minutes on English Google. Since you seem to know I figured it would be quicker to ask.

AzureDark
04-23-2014, 07:56 AM
Take a close look at this page (http://petitlyrics.com/kashi/album/224/e382a2e383a1e382b8e382b9e38388/) for the next few days and see if the user who put up the album track's lyrics does it for the rest of the album. Next up should be Eternal.