PDA

View Full Version : Super Danganronpa 2 Anime Announced!

Nunnally Vi Brittania
04-01-2014, 08:18 AM
SORRY.
I'm really sorry but it hasn't been confirmed yet. There's been talk about it, but not yet confirmed. SO with that said, I think it would be best if this were taken down, considering that we don't have exact information about it. ONCE AGAIN I'M SO SORRY.

DenjaX
04-02-2014, 03:40 AM
Is this legit? I don't any find any credible sources somewhere...

Nunnally Vi Brittania
04-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Is this legit? I don't any find any credible sources somewhere...

Well there's been some news leaked about it, and I guess this is a bit far fetched....but I think I need to take this down. I'll post this thread back up when it's been confirmed

Mystelinth
04-02-2014, 12:05 PM
I wouldn't mind a 2nd season, if they slow down the pace a bit. I've heard from people who played the games, that the anime actually spends way too less time with the investigation compared to the game. Its nearly impossible to find the culprit yourself (as a viewer). Because the time window you get is more often that not around 60 seconds at max to inspect the scene.

If they fix that however, i would perhaps like it a lot more. So i want a 2nd season, don't care if it has been announced yet or not.

Nunnally Vi Brittania
04-02-2014, 03:32 PM
I wouldn't mind a 2nd season, if they slow down the pace a bit. I've heard from people who played it that the anime actually spends way too less time with the investigation compared to the game. Its nearly impossible to find the culprit yourself (as a viewer). Because the time window you get is more often that not around 60 seconds at max to inspect the scene.

If hey fix that however, i would perhaps like it a lot more. So i want a 2nd season, don't care if it has been announced yet or not.

That much is really true. I let my brother watch the anime with me (I had already watched the play throughs) And they left out a lot of stuff, especially with the second trial, and I had to explain most of it to him after we watched the episode. I was a little upset about it. They left out too many details that would've greatly helped the people who haven't seen anything about the game.