PDA

View Full Version : abridged series'

Sympathy
03-19-2014, 09:55 AM
do you guys watch these? if so, which ones are your favorites? so far i've seen DBZ Abridged, Yugioh Abridged and Code MENT. they're the only ones that seem quality to me, i've tried several others like Naruto abridged and didn't like them. i think CardGamesFTW did a Naruto movie though, and that was great.

can anybody recommend another abridged series for me? i'm sick of rewatching my favorites.

Anime Forum
03-19-2014, 05:12 PM
do you guys watch these? if so, which ones are your favorites? so far i've seen DBZ Abridged, Yugioh Abridged and Code MENT. they're the only ones that seem quality to me, i've tried several others like Naruto abridged and didn't like them. i think CardGamesFTW did a Naruto movie though, and that was great.

can anybody recommend another abridged series for me? i'm sick of rewatching my favorites.

The Yugioh one was really well done, I completely agree.

On that note, I heard Attack on Titan abridged is really good. Maybe try that one out sometime?

Sympathy
03-20-2014, 11:17 AM
The Yugioh one was really well done, I completely agree.

On that note, I heard Attack on Titan abridged is really good. Maybe try that one out sometime?

oh yeah, i started that one but only got an episode in. not sure why, i really liked it. thanks for reminding me.

Toshiro Tazukura
03-25-2014, 02:11 PM
There was an abridged on Attack on Titan its friking awesome

LOR Online
03-26-2014, 06:01 AM
DANGANRONPA Abridged is probably one of my favourites. I possibly enjoy it a little more than the actual anime XD

Ai-no-Miko
03-27-2014, 12:10 AM
I used to watch Yuugioh abridged, and I really enjoyed it. However, the other one I really liked was Yu Yu Hakusho abridged. I'm sad he didn't get further with that.