PDA

View Full Version : [CN/AS] Adult Swim

Space Cowboy 2112
03-18-2014, 11:00 PM
anyone here watch adult swim? it starts at 9 on cartoon network and i've loved it since i was a young teenager. some of my favorite shows on adult swim are king of the hill, aqua teen hunger force, tim and eric, squidbillies, the heart she holler, and tom goes to the mayor. i also love adult swim's cutscenes of the owls and stuff. there is some bad programming on the first few hours of adult swim though. never been too fond of the Seth MacFarlane shows (family guy, cleveland show, american dad) but its worth watching to get to the good stuff. and they have an AWESOME anime lineup on saturday night at 11...they play the best anime like the boondocks, space dandy, bleach, flcl, sword art online, all that good stuff.

Velvet_Nightmare
03-19-2014, 07:11 AM
Haven't kept up with Adult Swim in a while; only reason I watch it now is for King of the Hill.

[AS] used to be my main source of anime when I didn't have internet, and I still used it even after I had the internet. But now that Hulu, Crunchyroll, and Netflix are in my life, my [AS] viewing has gone down the toilet.

Toshiro Tazukura
03-27-2014, 02:41 PM
I just record the anime in adult swim than watch it later on

Gazkul
05-29-2014, 08:57 AM
big fan of Robot Chicken :D