PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Pupa?

Anime Forum
03-14-2014, 05:58 PM
Is anyone watching the garbage that is Pupa? The anime is currently airing and each episode is four minute duration. It is also one of the lowest rated anime on myanimelist.

Don't know what it is? Try looking it up!

Will Phuah
03-25-2014, 08:23 AM
Nope, I disagree. The anime might be short, but the story is pretty interesting. I watched a few eps and it wasn't bad. Try it out, if you could?

Meteorkeeper
03-25-2014, 01:43 PM
I stopped watching on the episode where it was nothing but the girl eating her brother for 4 min it was terrible and each episodes short length dose the show no favors.

Anime Forum
03-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Nope, I disagree. The anime might be short, but the story is pretty interesting. I watched a few eps and it wasn't bad. Try it out, if you could?

I've seen every episode so far!

Toshiro Tazukura
03-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Its short but at least it finish fast

Anime Forum
03-25-2014, 02:08 PM
I stopped watching on the episode where it was nothing but the girl eating her brother for 4 min it was terrible and each episodes short length dose the show no favors.

That was easily the worst episode in all of Pupa. It was actually kinda funny though because it was so hard to take seriously.

Will Phuah
03-26-2014, 02:06 AM
I've seen every episode so far!

So are you planning on continuing, or you've dread every episode so far?

Anime Forum
03-26-2014, 02:34 PM
So are you planning on continuing, or you've dread every episode so far?

I've dread every episode the entire season. I've been watching since episode one back when the season started, but I don't plan on dropping a 3 minute almost over series.

I'm thinking 4/10, because I've enjoyed it more than Nobunagun which is getting a 3/10.

LOR Online
03-26-2014, 03:39 PM
I'm always looking for so bad it's hilarious so color me curious. If its better than Nobunagun then it should be bearable XD

Will Phuah
03-27-2014, 03:08 AM
I've dread every episode the entire season. I've been watching since episode one back when the season started, but I don't plan on dropping a 3 minute almost over series.

I'm thinking 4/10, because I've enjoyed it more than Nobunagun which is getting a 3/10.

I see. Well then, I'll be getting my butt into Pupa just right about... now.

Anime Forum
03-27-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm always looking for so bad it's hilarious so color me curious. If its better than Nobunagun then it should be bearable XD

Nobunagun is a whole other level of bad. Easily the biggest mess of 2014.