PDA

View Full Version : Which game are you dying to buy??? >°<

SexyPikachuGaru28
03-11-2014, 12:02 AM
I've been thinking the other day about what kind of games would y'all my beloved friends would be willing to die for...
soo can y'all tell me?? -U-
thanks >°<

Zainox
03-11-2014, 12:52 AM
If it's a game that's out or comming out, I just buy it. If it's a game I wish they would create so I could buy...

They need to make a damn open world, 3D Pokemon game. Or even a Pokemon MMO.

Anime Forum
03-11-2014, 01:05 AM
Blazblue Chronophantasma. That game looks so damn good and me being a hardcore Blazblue fan only adds to me wanting it.

Lonely Fujoshin-chan
03-11-2014, 02:06 AM
Pokemon X or Y, or just both...ugh, don't have cash and its killing me!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghe ad::broken:

SexyPikachuGaru28
03-11-2014, 02:33 AM
A 3D Pokémon game sounds interesting...*u*
and they should make one where you can customize your own avatar you know,so it can look like you besides the gender -u-

Zainox
03-11-2014, 02:43 AM
A 3D Pokémon game sounds interesting...*u*
and they should make one where you can customize your own avatar you know,so it can look like you besides the gender -u-

Yeah, customization is slowly getting better with each game.

AllHopeInEclipse
03-11-2014, 02:54 AM
Probably Arma 3 or the DayZ stand alone game. Massive open world sandbox sims make me 6 to midnight.

Zainox
03-11-2014, 03:58 AM
Probably Arma 3 or the DayZ stand alone game. Massive open world sandbox sims make me 6 to midnight.

Actually these would be on my list too. Only reason I can't get them is because I don't have a decent PC to play them. Same with Rust, been busting to play these games. Hopefully I will, one day.

GFx
03-12-2014, 02:15 AM
Ultra Street Fighter 4.

Hanamaru Kunikida
03-12-2014, 03:09 AM
Mario Kart 8.

Blazblue Chronophantasma. That game looks so damn good and me being a hardcore Blazblue fan only adds to me wanting it.

When did you buy a PS3? Or you're getting the Vita version in August?

KyouFalls
03-12-2014, 04:16 AM
Warlords of Draenor... I pre-ordered it so... I just wanna play it. Unfortunately It doesn't release for quite some time. Maybe a fall release (speculation.)

Ωmega
03-12-2014, 08:08 AM
If it's a game that's out or comming out, I just buy it. If it's a game I wish they would create so I could buy...

They need to make a damn open world, 3D Pokemon game. Or even a Pokemon MMO.
Well, X & Y are 3D [unless you mean for the Oculus rift (http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/25/5445930/pokemon-3d-oculus-rift)] and there is a fan-made MMO you could join (http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/).

As for me, I want Pokemon Snap 2 and a Fatal Frame where the Wii-U pad is used as the Camera Obscura. That would make my life.

As for real games, Im itching for the new bundle of Persona games coming out [Persona 5, Persona Q, Persona Arena 2 and the dance game]

Sustainna
03-12-2014, 08:28 AM
Dying to buy darksouls 2... and dying... and dying..

Zainox
03-12-2014, 08:40 AM
Well, X & Y are 3D [unless you mean for the Oculus rift (http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/25/5445930/pokemon-3d-oculus-rift)] and there is a fan-made MMO you could join (http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/).

As for me, I want Pokemon Snap 2 and a Fatal Frame where the Wii-U pad is used as the Camera Obscura. That would make my life.

As for real games, Im itching for the new bundle of Persona games coming out [Persona 5, Persona Q, Persona Arena 2 and the dance game]

The link to the mmo wouldn't work, said the cloud server was down? :/
If it's the 2D one based around the game maps, I have played it and it was fun.

When I say 3D though, I think of games like Skyrim or Fallout 3. That kind of 3D with all that open-worldly-goodness! *drools* *Q*
But the oculus rift one did look pretty cool, something like that could work too since it sticks to the original look.

Ranshiin
03-12-2014, 09:10 AM
Pokemon X or Y, or just both...ugh, don't have cash and its killing me!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghe ad::broken:

... I got Pokemon Y for free with my 3DS.

I still haven't unwrapped the box for it (I have basically zero interest in Pokemon and I'll play it only when I really really want to start playing Pokemon again. don't get me wrong I understand it's a great game but I'm just ... Pokemon isn't really interesting to me any more).

o3o

Ontopic: Dying to play Carmageddon Reincarnation. There'd better be a Midnight Steam Key email spamfest because else I'mma be PISHED.

Anime Forum
03-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Mario Kart 8.

When did you buy a PS3? Or you're getting the Vita version in August?

I'm buying a PS3 in June if you wanted to add me when that time comes.

Lord Xasthur
03-12-2014, 02:18 PM
There are a lot of games I would want to buy, the list could be endless, but newer games? Sadly I don't know what's coming out, and I'm not going to take the initiative to look it up, because It's not like I can get it in my predicament called life, but the new Bioshock, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Et Cetera.

ParaParaJMo
03-12-2014, 05:35 PM
Shenmue 3
Mark of the Wolves 2
Last Blade 3
Para Para Paradise 3rd Mix

-Karasu
03-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Infamous second son
and Titan Fall (looks pretty wicked)

Toshiro Tazukura
03-18-2014, 01:08 AM