PDA

View Full Version : Chaos;Head

Lord Xasthur
03-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Has anyone watched the anime Chaos;Head? Watashi wa sore o aisuru.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos;Head

A very interesting and suspensful anime, a must watch for nerds and otaku fan girls/boys. :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF_KNCah4os

Anime Forum
03-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Not yet, but I was planning on watching it actually after I watch Guilty Crown.

I'll look up the intro later on youtube to see if I like it.

Zainox
03-04-2014, 07:41 PM
I didn't mind it, but I wasn't really impressed. I think because they said it was linked to Steins;Gate somehow, I was expecting more.

Anime Forum
03-04-2014, 08:22 PM
I didn't mind it, but I wasn't really impressed. I think because they said it was linked to Steins;Gate somehow, I was expecting more.

Related as in the Robotic Notes/Steins Gate being in the same universe relation?

Inactive_Account
03-04-2014, 10:57 PM
It's horrible.

Zainox
03-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Related as in the Robotic Notes/Steins Gate being in the same universe relation?

Yuppers

Riverflower
03-05-2014, 03:55 AM
I found it quite confusing, but maybe that is the point :mellow:

Anime Forum
03-05-2014, 02:08 PM
I found it quite confusing, but maybe that is the point :mellow:

Want confusing? Go watch Shamanic Princess! That anime is close to incoherent. Or at least I thought it was.

DenjaX
03-05-2014, 02:45 PM
I watched it a long time ago, even before Steins;Gate was aired. I don't remember anything except the girl with a popsicle was badass. (forgot her name though)

Everything else was probably mediocre because I don't remember any of it. I always remember impressive anime scenes.

I heard the VN was WAAAAAAAAAAY beter than the adaptation and it could have a similar positive impression with Steins;Gate since it had the same company/author.

Oh damn. A lot of people are watching Chaos;Head after Steins;Gate. And everyone are disappointed.

Not sure about Robotics;Notes. I heard it was decent.

Spytfyre294
03-05-2014, 09:35 PM
After watching Chaos;Head, you should continue with Steins gate, then with Robotics Notes. apparently these 3 anime are connected in some way

Zainox
03-06-2014, 03:37 AM
Want confusing? Go watch Shamanic Princess! That anime is close to incoherent. Or at least I thought it was.

Challenge excepted!

Lord Xasthur
03-06-2014, 12:17 PM
I also saw that C;H was connected with S;G, although you could think that just by looking at the names. :p

Anime Forum
03-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Challenge excepted!

Let the force be with you.