PDA

View Full Version : Animes You Can't Get Over

kotov9syndrome
03-03-2014, 09:54 AM
Just wanted (for my knowledge) some more anime choices for me to watch.

1. Favorite Anime/Manga (any genre) :biggrin:

2. Favorite Anime/Manga Producer :)

3. Favorite Character and why (say from what Anime/Manga too plux) :cool:

4. Most Satisfied Ending to an Anime (NO SPOILERS, just list the title :tongue:)

5. Last one, Anime you've watched the most times through.

Thanks guys and gals

Major.Tom
03-05-2014, 03:13 PM
1. Favorite Anime/Manga: Hard to say like so many! Hellsing and hellsing ultimate, death note, cowboy bebop, samurai champloo,etc.

2. Favorite Anime/Manga Producer: Hajime yatate

3. Favorite Character and why: Alucard from Helling and Hellsing ultimate. In my opinion one of the most bad ass characters there are.

4. Most Satisfied Ending to an Anime: Never really felt 100% satisfied with an ending :(

5. Last one, Anime you've watched the most times: Dragon Ball Z

If you want more suggestions PM me or take a look at my animelist:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Levy_Mannaerts

Sympathy
03-05-2014, 04:36 PM
1. Favorite Anime/Manga (any genre) Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. absolute perfect movie.

2. Favorite Anime/Manga Producer: Funimation

3. Favorite Character and why: D from Bloodlust. he's inventive, intelligent, powerful, and he doesn't talk much, but when he speaks he's persuasive.u

4. Most Satisfied Ending to an Anime: Cowboy bebop.

5. Last one, Anime you've watched the most times through: cowboy bebop, samurai champloo

Major.Tom
03-05-2014, 04:53 PM
1. Favorite Anime/Manga (any genre) Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. absolute perfect movie.

2. Favorite Anime/Manga Producer: Funimation

3. Favorite Character and why: D from Bloodlust. he's inventive, intelligent, powerful, and he doesn't talk much, but when he speaks he's persuasive.u

4. Most Satisfied Ending to an Anime: Cowboy bebop.

5. Last one, Anime you've watched the most times through: cowboy bebop, samurai champloo

Did you love the ending to cowboy bebop? I didn't want Spike to die. I'm glad the anime ended where it did though so that it could end a masterpiece before ruining it. However kinda wished he'd live.

kotov9syndrome
03-05-2014, 06:43 PM
You two…. literally i love samurai champloo and cowboy bebop. i watched both in the last 5 months. Spike had to die, but yeah, I wish he didn't. Who's your favorite character from samurai champloo?

Sympathy
03-05-2014, 07:42 PM
You two…. literally i love samurai champloo and cowboy bebop. i watched both in the last 5 months. Spike had to die, but yeah, I wish he didn't. Who's your favorite character from samurai champloo?

mugen. i should like gin more because he reflects my personality better, but he hardly talks and mugen has all the best lines.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Did you love the ending to cowboy bebop? I didn't want Spike to die. I'm glad the anime ended where it did though so that it could end a masterpiece before ruining it. However kinda wished he'd live.

i think it was appropriate that he died. his duel with Vicious was the ultimate moment of his life, and the whole series built up to it. there was nothing left for Spike after that except a career in failing at bounty hunting.

kotov9syndrome
03-05-2014, 08:09 PM
mugen. i should like gin more because he reflects my personality better, but he hardly talks and mugen has all the best lines.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

i think it was appropriate that he died. his duel with Vicious was the ultimate moment of his life, and the whole series built up to it. there was nothing left for Spike after that except a career in failing at bounty hunting.

HAHA i would say the same thingggg butttt… i talk a lot and am an ass like mugen, sometimes XD
My favorite anime tho has to be Great Teacher Onizuka tho. so good

Azula, The Sorceress
03-05-2014, 10:44 PM
1. Favorite Anime/Manga: The Haruhi series, the movie is the best thing ever, but only if you've seen the show.

2. Favorite Anime/Manga Producer: Akiyuki Shinbo, I loved almost every show he directed. lol

3. Favorite Character and why(say from what Anime/Manga): Ranma from Ranma 1/2, best Trap Character Ever....and he/she is a jack of all trades, I also like Gintoki from Gintama.

4. Most Satisfied Ending to an Anime: Chrono Crusade, the very, very ending...(Anime, not Manga.) Laughs wickedly..

5. Last one, Anime you've watched the most times through: Code Geass, Death Note, Madoka, Steins Gate, MM!, Ranma, Dragon Ball Z, and Bleach, are all tied in my case.

Major.Tom
03-06-2014, 06:03 AM

Hmm, perhaps you're right. Very well I can now make peace with the death of Spike.

Toshiro Tazukura
03-13-2014, 05:39 PM
I will say angel beat the ending was so frigging sad

Mami Melody
03-16-2014, 12:21 AM
1. Favorite Anime/Manga: Death Note, Kanon, Madoka Magica, Haruhi Suzumiya

2. Favorite Anime/Manga Producer: Anything by Kyo-Ani.

3. Favorite Character and why: Tomoe Mami (Madoka Magica) - for her personality and skills, which just resonated with me, and Amane Misa (Death Note), for the same reasons.

4. Most Satisfied Ending to an Anime: Kanon - Beautiful and powerful!

5. Last one, Anime you've watched the most times through: Kanon - the only anime I've watched twice.

Velvet_Nightmare
03-19-2014, 07:04 AM

Now here's the thing, apparently the creator was quoted as saying he never confirmed Spike dead. Plus, only one star fell at the end. But then again, that point depends on what you define as a "warrior," which is part of the fun in my opinion.

On topic:
1. Favorite Anime/Manga (any genre): Cowboy Bebop

2. Favorite Anime/Manga Producer: Dunno.

3. Favorite Character and why: Twilight Suzuka from Outlaw Star. Always thought she was awesome.

4. Most Satisfied Ending to an Anime: The Count of Monte Cristo

5. Last one, Anime you've watched the most times through: Cowboy Bebop.

Sympathy
03-19-2014, 09:15 AM
Now here's the thing, apparently the creator was quoted as saying he never confirmed Spike dead. Plus, only one star fell at the end. But then again, that point depends on what you define as a "warrior," which is part of the fun in my opinion.

right, that's a point i was going to bring up as well. it's been a topic of debate as to whether Spike actually died, but in my view, it's better if he did. like i said before, there was nothing left for spike in his world after Julia and Vicious' deaths. he'd come full circle.

kotov9syndrome
03-19-2014, 05:00 PM

On topic:
1. Favorite Anime/Manga (any genre): Cowboy Bebop

2. Favorite Anime/Manga Producer: Dunno.

3. Favorite Character and why: Twilight Suzuka from Outlaw Star. Always thought she was awesome.

4. Most Satisfied Ending to an Anime: The Count of Monte Cristo

5. Last one, Anime you've watched the most times through: Cowboy Bebop.

is outlaw star and count of monte cristo any good? i have never heard of them.

Velvet_Nightmare
03-19-2014, 05:18 PM
is outlaw star and count of monte cristo any good? i have never heard of them.

I've never gotten around to seeing the ending of Outlaw Star. Apparently it's as disappointing as the Mass Effect 3 ending, but the series is fun.

Count of Monte Cristo is absolutely fantastic. GORGEOUS animation, and they really do put a great spin on the novel. One of my top 10, if not 5 animes ever.

kotov9syndrome
03-23-2014, 02:21 PM
I've never gotten around to seeing the ending of Outlaw Star. Apparently it's as disappointing as the Mass Effect 3 ending, but the series is fun.

Count of Monte Cristo is absolutely fantastic. GORGEOUS animation, and they really do put a great spin on the novel. One of my top 10, if not 5 animes ever.

oh good, i'll put it on my list