PDA

View Full Version : Young Writer's Society

Sympathy
02-21-2014, 02:51 PM
http://youngwriterssociety.com

I've been a member of this site for a few months. On every story/novel chapter I submit, I get at least three solid reviews from - get this - other writers who have great insight and knowledge. There's incentive to review because you get points for it, and you can use those points to submit your own work. When you first make an account, they start you off with enough points to submit one piece of work. After that, you have to review in order to get more.

The community is beyond reproach, everyone is very kind and helpful, and the feedback you get on your work is well thought out. Sometimes a review can stretch for 5 paragraphs if your story has enough content to comment on.

In short, if you're a writer of novels, short stories or poetry (especially poetry, it's by far the most submitted and reviewed form) and you're looking for feedback from a range of people who know what they're talking about, check out this site. I don't remember if there's a "referrer" section on the sign-up page, but if there is, you can put me down as one (i'm horrendous there too).

Happy writing!