PDA

View Full Version : The Kids Pop Cd's

Bubblegum Pop
07-28-2004, 03:36 PM
ok i hate them! i seriously want to burn those cd's!! they should stop making them!!

Seyia
07-28-2004, 03:46 PM
i wanna kill those kids they are killing some good songs

Sweet_Angel
07-28-2004, 03:55 PM
I agree with seiya their killing really good songs.they should get killed.They should go to jail for making those cd's.

Gjallarhorn
07-28-2004, 03:57 PM
those cd's suck!!!!!!! the little kids ruins songs that were already horrible in the first place!!! and they always sing them so happily, not even considering what the song means. i remember seeing one of the "Kids Bop" cd's on tv, and the kids were singing a song that was about suicide in a happy, high-pitched voice. the only people who would buy those cd's are little kids like the kids who sing in the cd.

souichi tsujii
07-28-2004, 04:37 PM
AHHH. Those cds and commercials give me nightmeres where the kids bop kids are singing their songs and chasing me down long alleyways. I would like to use those cds for target practice.

Himura Enishi
07-28-2004, 07:21 PM
grrrrrrrrrr, I hate the cd's, but even more I hate those commercials. They play them on every channel like 100 times each day and it pisses the heck outta me. Even though I don't know the kids, just for them doing this I hope they fail miserably in life!!!! :angry:

xtXMeili_The_Flower_GodessXtx
07-29-2004, 03:22 PM
oh come on people! who doesn't want to kill those kids?! i want to kill them so bad that it's not funny!!! :angry:

The Enigmatic Noir
08-19-2004, 09:19 AM
Man.. I don't know what else to say about those CDs.. They just suck... like really bad. ::Laughs:: Geeze.

Shinkono Kokoro
08-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Personally? I don't like them. I don't like the fact that they're sung by kids and I think that the songs should be sung by their original artists.

lnknprkfn
09-08-2004, 10:11 AM
I think if they are going to do something like that they should have the origonal people sing the songs.

Bubblegum Pop
09-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Yeah..or they shouldn't make 'em at all

AngryYoungMan
09-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Ah yes, the marketing behind this:
"Well, we're starting to make a little less money off these CDs, what should we do?"
"I know! Britney sex tape!"
"No no, something original."
"People like dogs, We could record dogs singing them!"
"That's also been done, but we're on the right track here. We need something people like."
"Drugs?"
"Sex?"
"Shows where men get hit in the genitals?"
"Kids?"
"Kids! that's it!"
"A show where kids get hit in the genitals, and then a follow up CD! Brilliant boss!"
"Uh, no, just kids singing."

That's my theory anyway

souichi tsujii
09-11-2004, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by AngryYoungMan@Sep 8 2004, 07:36 PM
Ah yes, the marketing behind this:
"Well, we're starting to make a little less money off these CDs, what should we do?"
"I know! Britney sex tape!"
"No no, something original."
"People like dogs, We could record dogs singing them!"
"That's also been done, but we're on the right track here. We need something people like."
"Drugs?"
"Sex?"
"Shows where men get hit in the genitals?"
"Kids?"
"Kids! that's it!"
"A show where kids get hit in the genitals, and then a follow up CD! Brilliant boss!"
"Uh, no, just kids singing."

That's my theory anyway
Hahahahaha that's great! XD

.com person
09-11-2004, 02:16 PM
They just suck, I've never personally found one where I cared for. The original artists should sing them if any.