PDA

View Full Version : Ff7 Info

Rokoji
07-28-2004, 01:09 PM
1)Beat ruby and get a gold chocobo that is needed to get the legendary summond called nights of the round.(you can also get a gold chocobo by mating a black and blue chocobo with a zeo nut or something like that. Get zeo nut by beating the goblins on the island on the northeast side of the world map)

2)Beat emerald and get the earth harp that allows you get master summond. master magic, and master command. The easiest way to beat emerald is to use knighta of the round and just keep on miming with the other two character. Do it around 9 and 13 times and hes dead meat.
thanks for reading
have you guys played a game called tales of destiny for PS1. its the best game for PS1. :) B) :lol: ;) :P

Tomo
07-28-2004, 06:40 PM
well i own Tales of Destany 2 >.o i got pretty far and... accadentaly i was showing someone how to play...and save over... i was like :o ;;; well try try again...

Sumi Wings
07-29-2004, 12:43 AM
that stuff is old news...
-got the gold chocobo the moment I was able to breed chocobos....took forever though...got knights of the round right after that, used it the rest of the game just for fun. I only used knights of the round against emerald like twice....the rest of the time I used limits and mimes...and the gold chocobo from ruby sucks!...if you breed one it's a hundred times better in a chocobo race.