PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a place in Japan

Kaniiki
02-08-2014, 03:12 PM
hello, i am looking for a place/want to know where it is, maybe someone knows maybe not D:

ok so, there are 2 walls, one is red at left side and one blue at right side. theres some stuff on them but cant remember exactly, but mainly red and blue o-o

between the walls are some huge stairs which go up to a platform, i dont know if theres anything beside that.

in front of the walls is a long path with bushes and trees at both sides, so probably a park o-o
and further i guess is a fountain but not sure about that.

anyone knows? o-o

KyouFalls
02-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Needle in a haystack?

Miss Moonlight
02-08-2014, 07:20 PM
hello, i am looking for a place/want to know where it is, maybe someone knows maybe not D:

ok so, there are 2 walls, one is red at left side and one blue at right side. theres some stuff on them but cant remember exactly, but mainly red and blue o-o

between the walls are some huge stairs which go up to a platform, i dont know if theres anything beside that.

in front of the walls is a long path with bushes and trees at both sides, so probably a park o-o
and further i guess is a fountain but not sure about that.

anyone knows? o-o

Did you try putting "there are 2 walls, one is red at left side and one blue at right side. theres some stuff on them but cant remember exactly, but mainly red and blue o-o

between the walls are some huge stairs which go up to a platform, i dont know if theres anything beside that." into google maps?

Kaleohano
02-08-2014, 10:04 PM
woh sind sie in Deutschland?

sorry, but its gonna be hard to think of that place with so little to go on.

blueangel06661
02-09-2014, 07:03 AM
You do realize Japan is a country and not just a single countryside village with only a population of 500. No one is going to find what you're looking for.

Kaniiki
02-09-2014, 11:44 AM
awws ok then, thanks for the sarcasm :3