PDA

View Full Version : Talk About Yourself

HairyCockroach
01-26-2014, 02:49 PM
I've been having an extremely hard time making friends, so let's try something I haven't seen on AF yet.

Post five interesting facts about yourself and if you find someone interesting, send them a message! There aren't any other rules. Just try to be interesting and more importantly, honest!

I'll start.
1. I have two kittens. One named Grimm, who is a tuxedo cat, and the other Lilly, who is completely white.
2. My boyfriend is twenty years (and three months) older than I am.
3. I have a twin but we're fraternal. We also hate each other.
4. On that note, I have nine siblings.
5. My username was my fifth grade nickname.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2hycap2.jpg

Hinterlandis
01-27-2014, 10:01 AM
Five things eh? I'm bad at this... I never focus on myself much... let's see...

1) I love travel and I live for roadtrips.
2) My dad named my sister and I after his high school crushes... my mom still doesn't know to this day. Good thing they're divorced xD
3) I'm a Gemini.
4) I want to someday move to Australia or New Zealand.
5) I live with three guy friends. We're all a bit geeky/nerdy in our own ways, so we have a blast.

Major.Tom
01-27-2014, 12:46 PM
Let's see I should be able to write 5 things.

1) First on the list is that I'm a chemistry nerd at the university of Leuven
2) In spare time I like to play guitar/watch anime/read Manga/hang with friends/ Go to concerts.
3) I have two cats one is garfield-colored aka a ginger the other is grey. They're both pretty laid back cats with no real goals or concerns in life. They kind of just go day to day, catch a mouse every now and then, you know cat business.
4) I have two sisters, one who is older than me the other is younger. The agetable goes like this 22-20-17. Me ofcourse being the middle one, nice and cosy in the center.
5) The name they gave me is Levy, mother chose it because she liked the English pronunctuation eventhough English isn't a tongue spoken in Belgium. As here they associate it with the bible figure eventhough I'm not religious.

Other than that like my cats I'm pretty laid back social type, who's always up for a party.

AnimeBboy
01-27-2014, 04:37 PM
Lets see 5 things about me

1. I'm in college studying Information Systems. I'm looking to focus in cyber security as a career.
2. I've studied martial arts (Muay Thai and BJJ) and I would like to learn Jeet Kune Do someday.
3. I play guitar. I have three guitars 1 electric, 1 acoustic, and 1 classical.
4. I have a pitbull as a pet and he is the best dog that I have ever had.
5. I live a straight edge lifestyle and have been edge for 7 years now.

DOOM!
01-28-2014, 11:59 AM
1. I grew up in a muddy village, moved to cities beyond the border, adapted/dominated the lifestyle, missing the muddy village a lot.
2. Against my will/expectations, becoming popular among the personnel at work, schoolmates, and friend's friends.
3. Introvert and taking advantage of overly extroverted people.
4. My truest words are prophecies that will come true, and has always been this way since I exist.
5. NOBODY is compatible with me; I'm just too way above.

Princess Lemon
01-28-2014, 01:58 PM
Let me give this thing a shot:

1. I really like D&D/Pathfinder
2. I really like Necromancers
3. I'm going to a Film School out here in Cali for acting
4. I REALLY love cartoons
5. Big fan of cosplay and I plan to get back into the flow of doing it again

AllHopeInEclipse
01-28-2014, 09:09 PM
1. I'm a chronic binge drinker, but not an alcoholic.
2. I love a wide variety of music from America and Europe spanning genres and periods. The rest of the world's music kind of sucks.
3. I'm an extreme extrovert.
4. I'm a huge college sports fan. (University of Arizona specifically)
5. I co-authored a paper on using human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) as a lentiviral vector for the treatment of Clostridium difficile when I was studying Microbiology.

Jmaster49
01-29-2014, 12:21 AM
1. I have an awesome YouTube Channel (link below).
2. I LOVE CATGIRLS!
3. I am currently 13 years old in the 10th grade.
4. I LOVE LUCKY STAR!
5. I am cool.

ChibiLovett
01-29-2014, 02:23 AM
Hm....I always suck at coming up with stuff for these things, but what the heck?

1. I'm named after a KISS song. I take pride in this fact. It's a very pretty song, and an awesome band in general. \m/
2. I want to go to school to be a teacher, preferably English and psychology.
3. I have a three-legged orange cat named Jack. He's really fat and I call him my purrito.
4. While I may seem like one since I like a lot of lesser known things (but not purely because they are lesser known and I do like a lot of well known/mainstream things as well), I hate being called a hipster. To be quite honest, I actually take it as an insult.
5. I love older eras. I love old movies, old music, old celebrities, old fashion, you name it. My favorite eras are Victorian, the 20's (flappers and gansters FTW), and the 40's and 50's. I also love history in general, especially religions and mythologies. Basically, I live way too much in the past. lol