PDA

View Full Version : Anime vs Manga!

WNHK
01-19-2014, 10:04 PM
Is there any anime that you preferred over the manga?? I know I enjoy reading manga more than I do watching anime. Let me know what you think! :eek:

Anime Forum
01-19-2014, 10:13 PM
I actually like Anime more lol. I'm not a huge manga fan TBH.

星らぶ
01-19-2014, 11:56 PM
I like both, I wish for some manga to get anime, because anime offers more, sound and visuals. I also do not mind much when anime change stuff from the manga as long as the changes are not for the purpose of censorship!

ayameui
01-20-2014, 01:57 AM
Anime not so much but Manga now were talking. I'm a book worm and half to be one

Major.Tom
01-20-2014, 07:25 AM
I love manga, but sometimes I do just want to stare at my screen and have some anime rolling. Mostly I either read a manga of a show or watch the show. Never really do both of them for the same show. So I can't really compare them, guess I simply enjoy both alot. But I enjoy them at different times. I like reading manga while on the bus or train or in my bed. And I love watching anime on the couch with a bag of potato chips.

JoshuaFight
01-20-2014, 07:29 AM
Too much reading, and it costs which i can't afford yet.
I am glad they put effort turning it into cool, crisp animation. Which kicks ass, for the most part.
Aslong as it is a show like "Ronin Warriors" and not based on a sobby teenagers life story, then anime rocks hard!

~OTAKYU~
01-21-2014, 05:02 AM
Anime and Manga but i like anime more~